Free bush lessons.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Epic lesson #dunno (most important one)

Should've = Should have
Should of = You're a retard for saying that
Your = possessive - means that something belongs to you (I want all your acres)
You're = You are (You're awesome if you know the difference between you're and your)
Their = possessive (see "your")
There = location (I had sex with yo momma over there)
They're = They are (see you're)
I couldn't care less = an awesome expression meaning "There is no possible way that I can care less" = "I don't care in the slightest"
I could care less = You're a retard (hi, peng) for using this.

PS: I can't be bothered to collect all the lessons and put them together in one post, but I'd be glad if a mod did it for me (and cleared up some of the spam)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
AR drops 0.12% a tick. A spy report shows news from the last 4 days (576 ticks). So if you see someone with no news you can know they have 20.88% AR at max. To calculate what you can send to a solo use the following formula:

1.45 * score * (1 - AR mod)

Multiply by 500 to convert it into funds. So for instance, I'm attacking someone with 1,000,000 score and 24,57% AR:

1.45 * 1,000,000 * (1-0.2457) * 500 = £546,867,500 worth of troops.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Right, I updated my initial post with all the lessons, as requested. I only included the lessons created by myself, because ACTA is a *****

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Lesson #15

Always start your developments at the end of the tick (unless the multiplier has already reached 1). The multiplier is dynamic, so it can change without the world ticking. If you wait until the end of the tick to start a development or a construction, you might get lucky and finish the tech faster than you would've done if you hadn't waited.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I recently remembered of this undertaking, and I'm going to try to add a few more "lessons". I don't have much in mind though, so if anyone wants to share their knowledge, that'd be most welcome and thoroughly appreciated

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
You only gain honour when attacking over ~67%. If you hit a target in an alliance 3% of the alliance score is added to the ID's personal score, before calculating the honour gain/loss. Example:

You have 1,000,000,000 score. Attacking a solo at 600,000,000 score (60%) would result in a honour loss.
If the same target was in an alliance that had a total score of 5,000,000,000 then 3% of that (150,000,000) would be added to their score (600,000,000) for a total of 750,000,000 (75%) which would result in a honour gain

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
You wouldn't necessarily lose honor at 60%, there is a "neutral" zone as well where you neither gain or lose honor.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
You wouldn't necessarily lose honor at 60%, there is a "neutral" zone as well where you neither gain or lose honor.

I don't agree with this

There's usually always a negative or positive number resulting from attacking anybody - It's extremely rare to receive absolutely no honour for an attack/defense. It's feasible to claim that 0.01-0.1 +/- is negligible enough to classify as 'neutral', though.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Well, you see zero or close to zero honour on defense if you defend with next to no percentage of your army or with basics at the round start when or when lots of people defend.

I can't say i've ever seen what lucky is talking about unless you aren't attacking with LET's (but even then it's not neutral).

Max

Garden Designer
If you hit a solo with full lethals at 66% you get a full honour loss, I'm with Ed on this.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Yeah I don't think there's any "neutral" range. You either gain or lose honour. I'd call any result from -10 to +10 honour insignificant, but that only happens when you attack without lethals

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I have a question Sir:

What do pure pa get on pure harrier?

Thanks

I remember it being something ludicrous like 1:0.18/0.23, or something? Take note this is from memory of cramming CF's bot stats about 6-7 rounds ago.