Search results

1. saint1d

Ive made a bit of a boo boo

Basically change th change the name of my of my router androi android phone s it's asking me for th it's asking me for the password. I don't know the password and cannot display it on my phone. How do I go about sorting it out I've got no idea? Thanks.
  2. saint1d

Filename Randomiser?

I recently bought a digital photoframe which is great, but there isn't an option to have the photos played in a random sequence which is a disappointment. Obviously when I copy photos onto the memory card they are all grouped together due to the filenames being sequencial. Does anyone know of...
  3. saint1d

I'm outta here

I've quit playing. The last few rounds I've been so inactive but still played when I could, but this time I just cant be bothered. Just want to say thanks to all the great people I've had the chance to play with over the years, too many to mention, and no doubt if I did I'd end up missing a...
  4. saint1d

Anyone know what this means?

A friend who runs a forum has a problem with an error message that he doesn't understand. Figured there's plenty of people here that may be able to shed some light on it. Database Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for...
  5. saint1d

Connecting wifi equipment via internet dongle?

Quick question, not really had time to Google it. My father in-law has just switched from a regular internet provider with a wireless router to 3 with a dongle. Is it possible for him to set up his wifi equipment using this ie his printer, wii, etc?
  6. saint1d

[Recruiting] Ok Guys Need Some Help

Hi peeps I'm calling in some favours from people I've played with in the past... This was supposed to be yet another inactive round, but the ally I'm in has been royally given one up the rear. Who's out there that's just playing for fun? I need a few players to join this ally and we can...
  7. saint1d

Puppets in Manual

In the manual it states that "The only mobile lethals on this route are ninjas and the bribers (cloner, political briber)" This needs updating with armoured cars.
  8. saint1d

NoScript & BetterPrivacy add-ons

I have this stupid problem with my Homail account sending out spam emails from China, it's been getting on my wick for a while now, but no matter what scans I have done I cant seem to get rid of it. Have just downloaded the NoScript add-on for FF which I'm quite impressed with, I like the way...
  9. saint1d

Avast!

I run Avast! 4.8 Home Edition (free version), it just sits there in the background doing it's thing. Am I right in saying that I dont need to run a virus check? I want to but cant find anything that lets me, so I assume it does it all the time, but somehow I dont think that's right. When I...
  10. saint1d

Friend's PC locked

I realise that I don't have much info, but a friend at work mentioned a problem she is having with her pc.... She said that the keyboard is locked but the mouse is working, rebooting makes no difference. There is an lit icon on the keyboard which is a "key" symbol and a number "9". She has...
  11. saint1d

Funny Fleabay Ad

Saw this, made me laugh... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230451057921&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en
  12. saint1d

Bots with names?

I recently had an inc mob with a regular name, yet when I hovered my cursor over it, it said this "This ID is a bot". When I clicked on it the player detals showed a bot pic the same as a regular bot. Is this an error?
  13. saint1d

Variation of game play

After playing the ridiculously boring Mafia Wars on Facebook, I quite liked the idea of being able to choose what type of mobster you would play as. You choose a mobster who would be more powerful at attacking or defending, or a mobster that would earn more cash. I think it would make things a...
  14. saint1d

Cookies

Using FF 3.5.3 and it's set to store cookies, when I look at the cookie list they're all there, but websites aren't saving my user names, etc. Also down to 11 on Bush resets. Only been having this problem since installing the newest version of FF and the options are a little different...
  15. saint1d

Plea to Azzer

Due to various changes at work I will now be working a couple of 4-5 hour shifts each week during which time I will have no access to a pc or my mobile. I'm playing solo so cant rely on defence all the time. Please can we have an option of sleep for a shorter period than 8 hrs? This is not...
  16. saint1d

[Available] Anyone need 2 pnaps?

No I'm not a multi :P My pnap and I need another one. We dont plan on being massively active, but then again I always say that lol. PM if interested.
  17. saint1d

monitor issues

When my pc is off the monitor light is orange, then when the pc comes on it goes green, at least that's whats supposed to happen. A few months back whenever i put pc into sleep, when i deactivated sleep the pc would come back on but the monitor's light stayed orange and the screen was blank as...
  18. saint1d

How do you set up a website?

My wife has recently been selling some jewellery to friends and colleagues, and it's taken off quite a lot better than what she expected. A lot of sales are through word of mouth, the problem is that people are asking about different designs that she does, and unless she is there to show them...
  19. saint1d

"Bushtarion - Free online multiplayer game - Getting Started"

Saw this... ~~ $5000 Mob Wars Video Trailer Contest! ~~ Create a mob wars themed video which will be used to promote mob wars on Youtube! Final submission date: June 30th, 2009. Video should be 30 seconds to 2 minutes in length. High production value expected. I did a YouTube search for...
  20. saint1d

Master Thief

Top 10 Land Stolen: Pos: ID: Rank: Player: Alliance: Land Stolen: 1 3940 460 Age 5 is finally here 97,149 3000 short of 100k !! I honestly cant think of a round that I have seen that so high. Has anyone an idea of the most someone has stolen in a round?