I'm outta here

saint1d

Head Gardener
I've quit playing. The last few rounds I've been so inactive but still played when I could, but this time I just cant be bothered.

Just want to say thanks to all the great people I've had the chance to play with over the years, too many to mention, and no doubt if I did I'd end up missing a few who have slipped my mind.

Had some fun, but it's time for me to go.

Kind regards to all

Dave xx

Mr_Saint of oneD_love, The_Wombles of Wimbledon, BlueStar of BrownAle, VerticalStripes of BlackAndWhite, WhiteRhino of PurpleFlowers, StellaBlu of BirraMarrone, Bintang of Biru, Secret Research Lab of Heinz's 58th Variety, The Doors of Perception, Adidas ® of Adidas ©, 30 Something of Carter USM, Bossanova of The Pixies, Hallelujah of Madchester Rave On, JAMs of KLF, Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Ezekiel, daifinguator, sndoubleOpdodoubleG, Vescere bracis meis, Sir Bobby Robson - Legend, General Anaesthetic, Elephant Stone, Scumbag Don't Ya Know, Ok one more round, iusedtobenostalgicinthegoodolddays, Rakastan Masa xx, scarafaggio, Inactive Bum of Bushtarion, Don't bother to come over Valerie, stONEd

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Thanks for all the rounds playing with me,
will miss you lots.

have fun in rl and check in with us if you're bored :)

<3

Steve_God

Official Helper
Nooooo :(

You'll be missed mate, but tbh if I were in your shoes, I'd be doing the same and spending more time with the little one! Take care mate! :)