Round 45 awards

antisback

Head Gardener
Just to say I only made my 3+1/2 weeks ago so I can only comment on what i've seen since then, which isn't alot... (I probably shouldn't post anything at all tbh...)

* Alliance of the round
TTB - You guys won, well done :)
* Best Offensive Alliance
I guess Dom, because no matter how many times you guys got land raped you kept coming back with that free land!
* Best Defensive Alliance
I guess us at FNG, though more through insane contactability rather than any sort of organisation
* Honourable Mention Alliance
AFS - Got some nice defence going when we hit you a few times. Not sure how many noobs I see when I look at the player list but well done nonetheless :p
* Worst Alliance
SC - Wasn't around for the cheating, but you guys folded far to easily when we properly came for you
* Best Leader
Don't know who lead who, but guess I'll give it to whomever lead TTB to victory, well done faceless leader!
* Worst Leader
Recon (and leeroy, you massive nub!)
* Player of the Round - Allied
Masa - As ever <3 Masa
* Player of the Round - Solo
Guess Zaheen (it kills me to say it) for being one of the only non cheating solo's I can see in range (I think)
* Best Offensive Player
James - Just ridiculous, curse you and those dragons! Score queen a little please would be easier to defend... :p
* Best Defensive Player
Angela, Icy, Flamey, DaX, Icy etc
* Honourable Mention Player
The solo pom who I hit over and over (you know who you are, though I don't know who you are), for having a good humour about it and blocking me as often as I landed.
* Worst Player
No one, you're all awesome!
* Best Moment of Round
Discovering how awesome Hypno's are, and then using them
* Worst Moment of Round
Having to go poms (pre hypnos) I really hate this route ¬_¬

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
* Worst Player - crazy, didn't defend when online many times, required different and increasingly specific instructions for defense and still failed to send in time. Cost several land losses durin a key part of our fight with FNG.

ditto. how bad to you have to be to be kicked from the training alliance? i'll tell you... crazy bad. didn't even respond to prank/txt telling him he has no inn due to sc's war with no ins/injuries.

sc was just scum. cheating scum in all it's forms. the 2nd time around were just unconfirmed cheaters.

Zaheen

BANNED
* Worst Player - crazy, didn't defend when online many times, required different and increasingly specific instructions for defense and still failed to send in time. Cost several land losses durin a key part of our fight with FNG.

ditto. how bad to you have to be to be kicked from the training alliance? i'll tell you... crazy bad. didn't even respond to prank/txt telling him he has no inn due to sc's war with no ins/injuries.

sc was just scum. cheating scum in all it's forms. the 2nd time around were just unconfirmed cheaters.
Try not to let it bother you so much Garrett, just as long you can feel proud of yourself for trying to kill each and every last one of them (like I have tried). If you have just left them there though then you should feel disappointed, but not at them...at yourself!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
oh i used my tl's to take out their rpgs and defended against them loads. no worries. i always chuckled when i imagined someone's inc screen saying 'xxxx' hostile staff incomming from a harmless little girl... (especially if it was stealth reveal)

apparently zaheen deleted his previous post and this post was in response to it.

**** you zaheen :D

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
Allied Player(s) of the round: Dooboo & James.
Loyalty Award: Zakone & Max

More awards coming soon :turn-l:

Slavi

Harvester
just want to thank Stevey for not giving up and keep the spirit in our Dominion ( cause we were pretty ****ed up all round from the other guys )

Zaheen

BANNED
Honourable Mention: Elderveld

The only player this round to kill me badly at my ID. (I refreshed 20 seconds after it had ticked so it was little lucky but still...he done me over).

Hero came but recalled after 1 tick, no defence from me so must have been because I creamed him.

You're all evil. :puppydogeyes:

Last edited:

Toast

Pruner
* Alliance of the round - TTB.

* Best Offensive Alliance - TTB / FNG. It really was a good war at the start of the round. FNG was relentless.

* Best Defensive Alliance - TTB at the beginning of the round. They were able to deflect most of FNG's retals while still taking 20k acres per wave.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Og's training ally

* Worst Alliance - SC. Both times they appeared

* Best Leader - Ed. By far the greatest leader I have ever had. He put in the commitment and the knowledge needed and everyone followed his lead.

* Worst Leader - none

* Player of the Round - Allied - James for being so active and always sending defense. Dooboo for being active and always sending defense. Elderveld for turning out to be a great and loyal player. Maickesh for being so dominant.

* Player of the Round - Solo - none

* Best Offensive Player- fer

* Best Defensive Player - dooboo

* Honourable Mention Player none

* Worst Player - I have too many to name. It's probably better if I just say none

* Best Moment of Round - winning the round

* Worst Moment of Round - having to kick multiple top 10 players which led to low morale. It was like some awful domino effect.

Royalspades

Weeder
It was amazing to of been able to come back after so much time off and to of been welcomed by so many of the Old timers from back in the day.

I played with DOM and stuck it out until the end with stevey. Id like to thank him for making this a good round, and even though hes a lazy arse and gave me leadership in the end. I look forward to playing with him later. These guys are all Awesome.

Props to coruba,wacko, vinitro, megan, stevey, woody, timmie and all the other dom Players.

Also It was nice to of played with some of my old friends. Antis, Loz, avash, Dax and all yall old Guys.

Ill see yall next round!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Most awesome player: Lilow - even inactively she pawns all.
Special mention: Dimi - third time he's mentioned a name of mine in best names thread. So there, you rock Dimi.
Best moment: Erm.. You spend around 0.83 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.
WTF moment:
When I remembered about the non-existent playerbase about 2 seconds ago:
Total hostile mobs launched: 3
Value of enemies disabled: £48,303,427,585 9

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Special mention: Dimi - third time he's mentioned a name of mine in best names thread. So there, you rock Dimi.

You're quite welcome. Mind telling me what those names are? I got klinda curious

Zaheen

BANNED
Best Solos: Twigley & Dimitar

Two untouchable soloists, both playing Bunkers really well and they deserve everyone's recognition I think. I under-estimated Twigley and his secret Ninja, how smart and tactical. I'm practically zero'd and he's still only 30% of my score and I cannot beat him. He is too good for me.

This pure hazardous route has allowed them to put fear into the eyes of all cheaters who have all now deleted from the game. I feel these two players should be paid real money to sign up because their input to the game is so spectacular and amazing that it would be pointless to play without them.

Thank you both for making my round very exciting and fun, unlike some players I know who do absolutely nothing all around and then troll and smeg all over the forums like they own the place. We need more players like you playing this game because the trolls and smeg make this game seem like a never ending smeg pit.

_____

Dimitar even after I suicided 5 tril and let myself get farmed you're still out of range.

Twigley, you're too good for me. By that I mean I'm not waiting another 3 hours just to get my units home after I trigger. You may have won the battle...but I will win this war mother smeger.

Seriously I can't believe you actually played Bunkers. My brain cannot comprehend how smegging retarded you both are.

Smeg you word filter.

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
Oh LOL,cue the BR on your savage bunker attack?
It was intentional, but I'm still not small enough to hit these smegging idiots. What were they thinking, that I wouldn't give up my top 25 solo potion to kick their ass? Wow...

Would you like your land back bribe cheater? Please take it.