Round 45 awards

Leeroy

Head Gardener
9 days left of the round. So I guess it's that time again

Round almost over! It's that time again!

* Alliance of the round
* Best Offensive Alliance
* Best Defensive Alliance
* Honourable Mention Alliance
* Worst Alliance
* Best Leader
* Worst Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied
* Player of the Round - Solo
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

Leeroy

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round
- AFS, they did well to stay together, was raped constantly by alliances and deserve to be where they are now.

- TTB were the most offensive at the start and most have carried it on during the round

- FNG, our defensive has been pretty solid for most of the round expect one weekend were we got completely arseraped but TTB with SC piggying them (teach me for getting drunk and turning my phone off)

- DOM, maybe the post picked on alliance during this whole round. I'm surprised you didn't all give up and quit. Everyone knocked you down to minimal acres yet you still manage to shoot straight back up the ranks.. Well done stevey :)

* Worst Alliance
- SC. I think everyone knows why so I don't need to explain

* Best Leader
- Ogluk or stevey

* Worst Leader
- I would say me.. But I didn't RQ, so recon and his bunch of multis

FNG- flamey/icy for our night cover, defence and willing to attack

I don't think he has prob ever got this but insomn has actually impressed me with his activity and his attacking and being the first person outside the top alliance to hit 30k land (I am still jealous)

- didn't actually pay attention to solo but Zaheen and his RPGs and bounty hunting has been entertaining to watch

* Best Offensive Player
- James. I know he was the backbone behind the attacks in TTB as the rest were too lazy
Hence why we tried to stay out of range as we knew if we got in range we would be defending constantly

- Angela,Icy,Flamey and Kuda. Really enjoyed playing with you guys from the start and I know once the round was lost some of you lost interest and was going to leave/hit delete
I'm just glad you all stuck by me
- Addicted- he was kicked to begin with the whole mess up with SC (which he made a stupid mistake) he has proved himself since he re joined us

* Worst Player
- Recon. Constant lies, multis and spies.. Ruined the game for most people

* Best Moment of Round
- my best moment was when we joined up with a few other alliances to take down the cheaters. We didn't have that many people send (maybe 10 from my alliance)
But the fact I planned and we crushed them in to the ground was very satifiying

* Worst Moment of Round
- going on holiday near the round start and being kicked as I could get on, to come back to the alliance to be greater with lucky telling me he was quitting. No one wanted certain people to be leader or they were leaving, I didn't want to leave but no
One else stood up to the plate so I had to, I was busy with work at the time.
We folded the waves of incoming to then go down to rank 5 alliance.

But the rest is history

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
*Alliance of the round
-AFS. The idea of a teaching alliance and keeping to it plus keeping rank 3 desrves this award. Got to be a good teaching alliance to retain rank 3 :p

-TTB. The early offensive on FNG won them the round. Few good attacks here and there, but let down by the original 3-5 on one tick :(

-FNG. They held out against a lot of TTB inc, made a lot of them recall, and killed a heck of a lot. Some defence was pitiful but overall a very well done.

- Dominion. As Leeroy said, one of the most picked on alliances in the round, but didnt moan and got on with it. Kudos.

* Worst Alliance
- StealthCheck. Cheating scum.

* Best Leader
- Honestly dont know who to give this too. I felt Leeroy done well, but I guess Ogluk deserves this too :p

* Worst Leader
- Recon.

- Flamey/Icy - these constant alertness over nightcover saved many of our members from dying, and always watching what was happening.
- Also to Addicted/Leeroy, for encouraging rushes on TTB on a regular basis.
- As Leeroy said, Ive been impressed by InsomN, good playstyle this round fella!

- Havent been paying much attention, but it goes to Zaheen.

* Best Offensive Player
- James, without a doubt. If it wasnt for him TTB inc would be awful, and probably the most easiest inc to defend, or all on 1 tick. James made it interesting.

* Best Defensive Player
- DaX. His selfish-less ways cost him a heck of a lot of harriers, but only encouraged him to get more and kill more of TTB inc.

- Addicted. After being accused of being a cheat, he got kicked. But didnt let this get to him and cleared his name straight away. Shows some people are trustworthy.

* Worst Player
- Recon. Worst gameplay ive seen in a long time. His stupidness and lust for cheating cost him big time.

* Best Moment of Round
- Watching StealthCheck fall like flies, then watching them all leave. Hilarious.

* Worst Moment of Round
- Going to sleep with nice troops and land, then waking up with no troops and no land. Thought i would cry. But made up for it when I got it all back off the scum.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round
I have no idea - I'm calling Ackbar on this because of reasons.

Absolutely none, really. I haven't seen any decent attacks this round at all, but then again I wasn't here for the entire start. I tried planning a proper one from us and barely half of the alliance sent.

Our defence in FNG was pretty good - But again, I've seen better. If rank 1 were anywhere near as determined and competent as some of the previous rank 1's, our defence wouldn't have held at all.

Ackbar, again. Dominion get a shout too because they have been the attack target of at least two alliances at any one time, and all the solos would be picking on you too, I imagine.

* Worst Alliance
Any of the 'competing' alliances were awful in terms of what has been past. Makes me miss people like Twiglet because it simply wouldn't have happened if players like him were still playing allied.

* Best Leader
Leeroy, he took the role with no intention of doing it from the start. He also enabled me to do my whole "I hate you all and you should die" thing when people screwed up.

* Worst Leader
I actually don't know who led TTB, but you recruited CK - And then when someone was clearly spying, you never even suspected the most obvious culprit in the world until you were told outright, and even kicked Elder (who I said from the get-go was an honest member of any alliance he joins).

Leeroy, Addicted, Icy, Flamey, SWAT, Insomn: Sterling alliance members this round.

Didn't pay any attention to this, but I've always seen Prot's Bunkers in my ranking view, so I'll give him it despite being a Bunker-naab.

* Best Offensive Player
Insomn - No doubts, due to his land stealing. Hero made a few nice SA rushes, too.

* Best Defensive Player
Er, anyone who willingly and repeatedly got up in the night to defend is worthy of this.

* Worst Player
Recon and the multi brigade. QS, Kurosaki, and any others that were admin locked this round for cheating. I knew QS was always dodgy, but Kuro was a surprise.

* Best Moment of Round
Died: 910,179,073 [£35,084,005,004,600] enemies dead.
586,908,012 [£16,686,431,000,200] friendlies dead.

* Worst Moment of Round
[range] 145,232,824 hostile Bio-Mechanical Warrior fired repeating pulse rifles and obliterated 265,659,246 allied staff.

Died: 266,000,000 [£5,375,000,000,000] friendlies dead.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Oh_You_Guys.jpg

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round

Ogluks Fight School.

SC, they attacked with precision and devistating multi-****tual effect... Oh wait.

Parthenogenesis caused me the most problems while trying to get fat ;-)

Ogluks fight school, for reasons not needing to be explained. You men rock.

* Worst Alliance

SC

* Best Leader

Stevey, for holding Dominion together through Thin & Thin :)

* Worst Leader

Erm, without stating the obvious my recon on other leaders wasn't great, I'll have to improve my recon skillZ.

This normally goes to Lillow, but I think I saw her twice all round, so it'll go to James instead for never giving up.

It's not personal, it's Zaheen.

* Best Offensive Player

Some good rushes from our RPG's n Harriers were made so... Addicted, Leeroy, DaX & Godsend. Also an home table mention to JamesNchina for keeping us busy on the defensive front.

* Best Defensive Player

Iccy & Flamey for there awesome night cover and who ever that vamp is in parthenogenesis. He always seemed to be online detering me with his then massive army of vampiros

Angela for putting with us all yet again and avoiding the delete button <3

* Worst Player

Mini for rage quiting on me / us.

* Best Moment of Round

Beating Leeroy to 30k

* Worst Moment of Round

Being accused of cheating, lolwut.

* Alliance of the round
The winners..
The ones with the most land..
Thought parth were actually very good untill they lost their main defender.
AFS
* Worst Alliance
SC-night cover was great,day was scary bad
* Best Leader
Og
* Worst Leader
Mr J with KMA :p
Tiger for staying high rank majority of the time i think
Lobster for staying high rank most of the round
* Best Offensive Player
James
* Best Defensive Player
Og&Elle
Whoever great white shark was
* Best Moment of Round
General bribing
You Bribed Sorcerer 32,547,309 28
* Worst Moment of Round
General dying
Had Killed Hypnotist 109,552,630

Angela

Harvester
Insom : * Honourable Mention Player

still 9 days left of the round to go yet

Max

Garden Designer
Insom : * Honourable Mention Player

still 9 days left of the round to go yet

Oh Angela, I will miss your humour :) Still all to play for for me so I'll comment when the round is over (e.g. sorry Dimitar :p)

Zaheen

BANNED
Lobster for staying high rank most of the round
Until we creamed him? ;P

Technically solo awards should only go to players who stayed solo, and not went in alliances (but to be fair, this cost him most of his land and didn't help him at all).

He must have played really well to get that high but you have to give credit the the alliance he went in for protection as well, and to Scorpio? (Your other PNap who deleted). Too bad really, hope it wasn't because of me.

Funniest Player Award: Insomn

Can't really give any awards as I only started half way through the round and didn't see everything, I will wait until it finishes and give Half Round Awards instead!

Also I think people should wait until the very end and also try not to give awards to yourself and own alliance/PNaps as this is just silly. It's like me saying my mum is the best cook in the world without even trying anything else to eat (and she really is the best), but that's not the point here.

P.S. Please stop trying to kill me now you bully! :mad:

Last edited:

CFalcon

Official Helper
Only deserved award I can think of this round is Best Allied Player for Masa. Always online, always the first one contacting people and organising defence, sacrificing huge numbers of staff, and yet always somehow staying near the top.

<3

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Woodlands. JJ ftw.
* Best Leader - Ogluk (probally).
* Best Offensive Player - Avash for understanding how to kill a bunker.
* Honourable Mention Player - Dimitar, Lilow, Franny, Cal and you know who you are.
* Best Moment of Round - Logging in every 2/3 days.
* Worst Moment of Round - Realising i couldn't get top 20 bunker with Dimitar on 3 minute per 2 day activity.

Zaheen

BANNED
Only deserved award I can think of this round is Best Allied Player for Masa. Always online, always the first one contacting people and organising defence, sacrificing huge numbers of staff, and yet always somehow staying near the top.

<3
Masa is great.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

<3

masa def deserves mention for busting hump. course ryu and to a lesser extent myself did keep watch while there were large gaps. cuz masa did sleep. ryu also did alot to try to get people on. but i have always noticed a trend of timezones voting mostly for timezones.

as far as leadership goes.. it was a group effort of the veterans. especially after og started his job.

kudos to cf for organizing the only group attacks, but with no more than 7-8 members responding/willing to send... it was an admirable try.

afs was a good fun and good concept but the newbies were as unmotivated idle and lazy as the rest of us.

top 5 defenders in the ally in order

ryu
freddy
ogluk
masa
garrett

Mysterious

Harvester
I think we are just showing them there's a way to be lazy but still semi-decent :p

Anyways, my two cents is that Masa deserves a mention for being ever-present. Dunno about the rest of you's or what has really happened this round, but congrats to those who have achieved what they aimed to, you're all winners :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'm only giving out awards for stuff I noticed.

* Alliance of the round
* Honourable Mention Alliance - AFS. Ogluk is a champ. Everyone defended my lazy ass.
* Worst Alliance - anyone with anyone I don't like in it
* Best Leader - Ogluk
* Worst Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied - all the old pros who played in AFS and new faces for me
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player - most active people in AFS
* Worst Player - me. i did ****ing nothing. bought land, bought troops, don't think i attacked more than 3 times all round. 2 of which were bot attacks, and the third one i got zeroed :p
* Worst Player - Also those idiots who zeroed me like 6 on a tick. ?!
* Best Moment of Round - the end
* Worst Moment of Round - signing up

Peace niggas, I'm out.

Stevey

Pruner
* Alliance of the round - Ill go with TTB for winning the round.

* Best Offensive Alliance - FNG - Decent combination attacks early on that were difficult to cover and their waves in week 2/3 that led to our quick fall out of the running spring to mind. Kudos.

* Best Defensive Alliance - TTB

* Honourable Mention Alliance - AFS - Good to see them up in 3rd, they had a bit of a rough time in the first half of the round and Ogluk and co have done a good job. Well organised from what i saw.

* Worst Alliance - SC, for obvious reasons.

* Best Leader - Ogluk - If were to bring in new players, their is no one better for them to first meet and settle down with.

* Worst Leader - Recon

* Player of the Round - Ill judge this by my own alliance players due to that's what my main focus was on. Early round: Dean07/Coruba/Amanala/Kieran vital parts of the alliance early round, decent players, enjoyed playing with them. All round: Wacko/Woody/Vinitro. Selfless players, kept the alliance going, highly reliable.

* Player of the Round - solo - Lollipop chainsaw and the Pnaps. Hella annoying, but worked well together, they get my vote. (Who are they)

* Best Offensive Player - James - great effort, enjoyed watching him go.

* Best Defensive Player - Woody from my alliance, joined mid round, #3 defensive mobs sent, was always there. Outside of my alliance, i probably noticed Fubu the most, he did a good job.

* Honourable Mention Player - James again, for his refusal to give up on the Multi's in SC. Hope you stick around. Also the 2/3 new to the game players that joined us late in the round, they picked the game up quickly and listened to the advice. Were good to play with.

* Worst Player - Horseman (Dragon man/Jesse) - Was a pain to work with, always online but hardly sent defence, gave him too many chances. Ran for the hills after a few incoming waves.

* Best Moment of Round - Taking out Recon a few hours after his many gloats to our HQ, to then receive many abusive mails, quite joyful.

* Worst Moment of Round - Losing our long winded battle with SC days before they were account locked.

Zaheen

BANNED
* Worst Player - Also those idiots who zeroed me like 6 on a tick. ?!
* Best Moment of Round - the end
* Worst Moment of Round - signing up

Peace N-WORD, I'm out.
Reported.

Love your awards though! :turn-l:

* Player of the Round - solo - Lollipop chainsaw and the Pnaps. Hella annoying, but worked well together, they get my vote. (Who are they)

* Best Offensive Player - James - great effort, enjoyed watching him go.
:vamp: