Round 45 awards

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - TTB, they won, simple as, also on a whole I like their members more than FNG :p
* Best Offensive Alliance - *shrug* people put effort into their attacks this round? :p
* Best Defensive Alliance - hell if I know :p def was so varied between utterly atrocious and inspiring in AFS that I can't judge anymore
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Dominion stuck through it, just a shame about the masses of red titles eh?
* Worst Alliance - Obviously Stealth Check, first full of cheaters, then collapsing quicker than a house of cards in an earthquake, srsly, try harder :p
* Best Leader - Stevey done good keeping Dom together, defo not me, barely around for the first 2/3s of the round cos of Elle distracting me ;P and then working the rest of the time, quite poor really :p
* Worst Leader - Recon I suppose, or whoever was first leading FNG and utterly failed at attacking TTB at the opportune moment, and for stealing my Icy :(
* Player of the Round - Allied - Masa, cos well, its Masa, and I love him, like epic mancrush love him..
* Player of the Round - Solo - mmm, only solo/s I didn't see cheating/jumping in and out of allies were the usual awesomes of Yochoko + pnaps :p
* Best Offensive Player - urm... Quitus' harrier rushes have been annoying to the extreme, my poor noobies will never play robo again, thats for sure :(
* Best Defensive Player - Masa, hands down, a GOD amongst us mere mortals
* Honourable Mention Player - CF/Garrett/Ryu/Elle/Freddy/Lafin/Geehaw for providing solid level heads for the noobies who stuck around.
* Worst Player - any of the cheaters + the shipjumpers
* Best Moment of Round - urm.. the end? xD
* Worst Moment of Round - getting pummeled at the start and losing half my noobies :( oh and icy leaving (and saying he was going to TTB but going to FNG instead, who were the ones who had been pummeling us!)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Insom : * Honourable Mention Player

Angela for putting with us all yet again and avoiding the delete button <3

still 9 days left of the round to go yet

Oh Angela, I will miss your humour :) Still all to play for for me so I'll comment when the round is over (e.g. sorry Dimitar :p)

The fact that it took three of you to kill me (I still put up a fair fight) makes me look even cooler.

Zaheen

BANNED
Nah, it was Flamey Leeroy & Max.
I see now, my mistake.

It's sometimes fun to attack with friends though, I don't think it was personal. I usually like attacking you but I had so many requests to kill you I just decided I wouldn't send at you at all, and I didn't. Bad route choice I guess!

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round
My vote has always been in line with the title of award. Rank-1
* Best Offensive Alliance
I give this to Dominion based on amount of kill damage received /land stolen. Although FNG stole one hell of a lot more land from us they did so receiving over 4X the amount of damage per acre.
* Best Defensive Alliance
This goes to FNG hands down, however to take a bit of their glory away it is due to their insane contact-ability the entire round versus any kind of well coordinated defense. They seemed to always get 5-6 (10 or 12 a few times:O) people online every time I attacked (this was a frequent event)however the few times we managed something more than random attacks you failed miserably.
* Honourable Mention Alliance
Has got to be AFS. Stayed in the middle of the pack the entire round even after a couple days of constant waves from an alliance far bigger. Don't think I need to mention who that was :/ I feel you guys could have placed 2nd with a decent amount of activity.
* Worst Alliance
SC because with all of your ... uh uh 'technical advantages' you failed. However a personal Kudos for making the round much more interesting than FNG did
* Best Leader
Hands down Ed. His organization for both attacks and defense are so stellar that any opponent in those BRs swears that we had to cheat. Luv ya man! Running a very strong 2nd is Toast! If it wasn't for you guys I would have left and happily lost with Scallywags in a heartbeat. My only complaint is the leaving part, especially leaving leadership to me 'uber noob'. Hope you were stupid drunk at the time and had to say the next morning "I did WHAT?"
* Worst Leader
Me - my temper is too quick and volatile.
* Player of the Round - Allied
DooBoo !!! His selfless devotion and sleepless nights were one of the tantamount reasons for our first place finish. One of my first most respected friends here on Bush, so happy we were able to play on same side again. Not sure why your devotion and efforts have not really been acknowledged for the past 7 rounds I have watched you play.
* Player of the Round - Solo
IDK as I never pay much attention to solo's. I guess Zaheen for at least trying to BH on us during these last 2 weeks
* Best Offensive Player
Not me.. I was far more effective defending than attacking.
Fer gets this for his (as always) relentless attacks.
for non TTB memebers will give this to Flamey, Hero, and Icy as they are the only allied players to even attempt solo attacks on us! Cheers
* Best Defensive Player
DooBoo, Trent, Toast as they were the ones I most often could count on during Euro nights.. with a more than honorable mention to Bluehen!
* Honourable Mention Player
Phobis for his ever effective honorable play and title with a strong second to Quitus ("Q")for trying to keep up with him.
* Worst Player
CK for your backstabbing, it wasn't necessary - Recon because with the 'resources' you had at hand you should have done much better -Beasteh for your fail at spamming effect.
* Best Moment of Round
Blasting the 'resistance' to hell and gone despite them having a spy and a multi on the inside.. Thanks to Ed, Toast and the officers for this.
* Worst Moments of Round
Ed and Stilli and Toast leaving, Finding out Kuro was account locked for having a multi, CK for backstabbing us as a spy for FNG and effectively causing me to be an idiot and K/R Elderveld, all discovered after teaching me much more about the game and becoming someone I enjoyed playing alongside.. And the worst moment of all.. me being accused of being a cheater

Dooboo

Digger
I dont really pay attention to a lot of this stuff but i'll give it a try..

* Alliance of the round
I guess us for winning when I thought we were a FTF ally.
FNG was unyielding the first couple of weeks and a lot of their rushes hurt a lot :(
We (read Ed) were very good imo at round start. But after we pulled ahead FNG was very solid.. I guess it's mostly cuz i'm bad.
Didn't really pay attention but judging from everyone's votes, I guess AFS deserves this one.
* Worst Alliance
SC cuz they multied so hard.
* Best Leader
Ed gets this one for sure. He never failed to plan attacks and defence and I think he really won us the round.
* Worst Leader
No idea .__. I guess Recon for cheating.
James for being so damn active and aggressive, as well as taking the leadership role after Toast stepped down. It was a pleasure to be in your alliance once again :D
Zaheen I guess.
* Best Offensive Player
Fer and James for both being so relentless.
* Best Defensive Player
James for being our night cover guy and Ed for those amazing defences.
Maickesh for winning the round even though he was UC, as well as Elderveld for being wrongly accused of spying and then getting K/R but then coming back strong. I still feel horrible about that.
* Worst Player
CK for being a douche..
* Best Moment of Round
Realizing I might actually portal for the first time (LOL) and then realizing that we would win the round.
* Worst Moments of Round
The first night was pretty bad since I hardly got any sleep, but the worst had to have been when I found out CK was the actual spy and not Elderveld T_T

Zaheen

BANNED
I won't be posting my awards yet, but I just wanted to show some appreciation for the people giving me and my 2 wonderful PNaps some solo awards. It is a nice feeling to know that people aren't giving it to solo cheaters and are paying attention to what is going on!

Well that it all, Yochoko is my inspiration otherwise I would have probably deleted already, so anybody giving me an award she comes with it. And Silence has a very similar approach to Bushtarion as me, but he's not been able to play as much as us.

Thanks again everyone! :eek:nfire:

Nitrous

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - TTB, we won.

* Best Offensive Alliance - TTB till the round was won, no one stood out for me after tbh.

* Best Defensive Alliance - TTB till round was won, and then FNG, again more down to their contactability rather than anything else.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Ogluks/Stevey ally

* Worst Alliance - Whichever one had like 10 of recon's multi in it

* Best Leader - This isn't even a competition. Ed easily. I've been led by many, and by many of the so called better / popular leaders. Ed's the best I've been led by. So props to Ed. People think we was contactable and what not, but during the war I think we had 3-5 people who weren't there for one reason or another. Then on top of that a couple more were just useless + myself, with my dodgy phone only getting half the pranks ever needed. Lol. So made use of what was available to him.

* Worst Leader - Guess whoever let Recon's + multi come into theirs, and if it was Recons ally to start off with, him.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Number of players spring to mind here; maickesh + Dooboo for the awesome defensive work during week 1-3, jamesNchina for his constant attacking and first win, so congrats; and finally...Phobis, for being the only player who stole from me and I didn't steal it back.

* Player of the Round - Solo -Don't care who plays solo these days.

* Best Offensive Player - Not sure.

* Best Defensive Player - Maickesh + Dooboo

* Honourable Mention Player - Toast + Kuda, Toast took over after Ed was done and done a good job. Kuda for being a right nuissance at round start. (With the PBs)

* Worst Player - Recon, die.

* Best Moment of Round - Realising I was a day ahead of anyone else with Nanos.

* Worst Moment of Round - Being away the day I got nanos so completely losing the advantage. Lolz

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi Everyone

I just want to give out a couple of awards and this is just in our alliance.

Stevey - fantastic leader and by far the best I have played under to date. I definitely tip me hat to you sir.

Bandit - in my book player of the round - the only one left standing after the first onslaught and never once batted an eyelid on defense - get that start right next round :)

Vinitro - The one player who imo really deserves a good round one day - always there or thereabouts and usually the one that has to rebuild.

I think the only other originals left is Megan and myself maybe Wacko.

Anyways thanks to all of those that played in Dominion - a very pleasurable round.

Lastly well done to Ackbars - imo a top round by a bunch of so called newbies

Cheers

Coruba

edd

Tree Surgeon
Doing this by phone so I hope it's not too messy:

* Alliance of the round - AFS

* Best Offensive Alliance -

* Best Defensive Alliance - TTB, FNG retals were poop.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Dominion, ups and downs :)

* Worst Alliance - SC

* Best Leader - Ogluk and the rest of the vets in AFS, training alliance ftw congratz on lasting the whole round.

* Worst Leader - Recon/me/Tiger. Cheaters/left alliance/didn't get eta5 view for 8/9days.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Toast and Dooboo, no chance of winning without the commitment these 2 put in at te start. Dooboo was our only real guru player and toast was our only pb player. Both awesome.

* Player of the Round - Solo - terror>arson so yochoko+silence

* Best Offensive Player - anybody daring to rush TTB +Amanala
Kuda early round was very good.

* Best Defensive Player - Great white shark(parth)

* Honourable Mention Player -
jamesnchina, pretty slow to start cos I kept making u take land hits :p but you were up there in the later stages, aggressive as always,very good antirush and you took on leadership and held the number one spot for TTB during/after a difficult time for the ally.
Avash - first to cw, wouldn't have won without em.
Maickesh, figured out how I was planning def pretty quick and lent a hand by helping identify cg/arson incs in the sea of red and offered guru options while Chris and bluehen helped me with first tick places. Cheers guys!
Martin - hanging out in irc and giving the occasional pro tip :)

* Worst Player - crazy, didn't defend when online many times, required different and increasingly specific instructions for defense and still failed to send in time. Cost several land losses durin a key part of our fight with FNG.

* Best Moment of Round - Leading :)

* Worst Moment of Round - seeing kuro/qs get blocked and the whole spy business. Sorry that it all happened on your watch Toast :( seeing Rhys kicked sucked as he was the kind of player I wanted in the first place :(

Sorry, most of the player awards are from my own alliance and mainly when i was there as I have been playing on phone
ad paying little attention for weeks now.

Thanks for joining me this round Max/James/bluehen/dooboo/zakone/Stilli/nitrous/maickesh/Toast/Rhys and especially Dennis for coming up with our name :)

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
I know this is the wrong thread, but I'm posting it here anyway.

System hack on {The_Neglected_Son_of_Anubis} [2423] successful:
Staff
White Wizard [1,359,831] Gardener [0]
Harvester [0] Combine Harvester [1]
Hippy [0] Yob [0]
Private [0] Officer [0]
Paratrooper [0] Flamethrower [0]
Ranger [0] Harrier [0]
Wheelbarrower [0] Geo-Phys Thief [0]

Sleep tight Quitus, I thought I'd leave you with 1 Combine Harvester for sleepy time seeds! :vamp:

masa76

Weeder
* Alliance of the round
- TTB
- TTB?
- Maybe its just FNG because thay can stay rank2 :p
- Ackbar, many newbies with some exp players and staying top
* Worst Alliance
- MultiAccount alliances
* Best Leader
- Og
* Worst Leader
- MultiAccount alliance leader
* Player of the Round - Allied'
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
- All helpful guys
- Freddy, contactible POM, i love that.
* Worst Player
- Those multisolos
* Best Moment of Round
- end :)
* Worst Moment of Round

Chris_

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round
TTB (we won so why not :D)

Idk, everyone was pretty offensive

TTB, hardly took any land hits at the start and held off FNG alot

FNG, made a point of raping SC to the floor and building back up again after all suiciding against us

* Worst Alliance
SC

* Best Leader
ed, pro as usual

* Worst Leader
ed, leaving me again you *******!

(Ofc biased to TTB)
Dooboo - being selfless on defence to cover others like a boss
James - epic night cover
ed - organising most (if not all) of the attacks/defence

Choko + co as usual

* Best Offensive Player
Hero - dem rushes
Kuda - dem rushes
James - never gave up attacking FNG
Max - pulled me into giving him all the kills :D

* Best Defensive Player
James - defended 95% of the rushes against me
ed - planning epic defences
dooboo - awesome self-less defence

Hero - never gave up trying :p

* Worst Player
CK

* Best Moment of Round
Battle Report - Attacking I Am The Spike In The Painful **** [4877]
[range] 193,485,225 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 130,146,233 hostile staff.
[range] 10,000,000 allied Sniper attacked, killing 48,555,197 hostile staff.
[range] 42,646,413 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 282,621,323 allied staff.
[range] 12,895,738 allied Shock Trooper attacked, killing 68,611,348 hostile staff.
[range] 31,418,422 allied Humvee attacked, killing 11,635,028 hostile staff.

Died: 282,621,323 [£1,972,793,943,600] friendlies dead. 258,947,806 [£8,635,506,775,000] enemies dead.

You gained 12,405,357 effectiveness.
You gained 72.43 fame.
You gained 43.16 honour.
You earned £2,947,037,928,743 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £282,445,804,000 insurance.

[middle] 174,096,801 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 101,823,944 hostile staff.
[middle] 7,522,909 allied Sniper attacked, killing 37,272,471 hostile staff.
[middle] 427,264 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 2,656,637 allied staff.
[middle] 12,871,968 allied Shock Trooper attacked, killing 75,583,251 hostile staff.
[middle] 31,379,244 allied Humvee attacked, killing 11,795,458 hostile staff.

Died: 2,656,637 [£21,541,562,400] friendlies dead. 226,475,124 [£6,356,583,473,000] enemies dead.

You gained 8,902,664 effectiveness.
You gained 69.55 fame.
You gained 41.90 honour.
You earned £2,579,888,795,642 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £3,280,418,800 insurance.

[close] 1,277,114 hostile Hippy attacked, distracting 1,178,560 allied staff.
[close] 380,156 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 2,333,913 allied staff.
[close] 30 hostile Yob attacked, disabling 37 allied staff.
[close] 27,210,374 hostile Small Droid made some funny beeps and disabled 43,198,110 allied staff.
[close] 12,592,921 allied Shock Trooper attacked, killing 28,546,795 hostile staff.
[close] 31,164,745 allied Humvee attacked, killing 4,028,825 hostile staff.
[close] 5,208,236 hostile Shield Android attacked, killing 794,533 allied staff.
[close] 1,027,104 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 2,565 land. [597] tree. [1,678] bush. [147] flower. [143] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Distracted: 1,178,560 [£2,968,243,000] friendlies distracted.
Disabled: 43,198,147 [£278,231,209,400] friendlies disabled.
Died: 3,128,446 [£61,460,622,600] friendlies dead. 32,575,620 [£181,119,245,400] enemies dead.

You stole 2,565 land. [597] tree. [1,678] bush. [147] flower. [143] grass. [0] uncultivated.
You gained 269,025 effectiveness.
You gained 48.32 fame.
You gained 35.09 honour.
You earned £23,548,214,304 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £11,395,665,000 insurance.

Also this:
eLHxg.png

* Worst Moment of Round
Realising im not getting R1 kills :(

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - TTB: Deserved it and we were way too lazy
* Best Offensive Alliance -
* Best Defensive Alliance - TTB were good at early stages, then on our contactability was helpful to kill alot of TTB
* Honourable Mention Alliance - SC...**** off, AFS obviously.
* Worst Alliance - Oh SC here!
* Best Leader - Whoever led TTB to the win
* Worst Leader - Tiger failed + whichever of Recons accounts led SC
* Player of the Round - Allied - Numerous in FNG (Tiger, Ant and icy)
* Player of the Round - Solo - Never pay attention to the solo's (Clearly deserve recongition)
* Best Offensive Player - InsomN, god knows why I'm saying this but hell he surprised me this round + James for his efforts. Kudos.
* Best Defensive Player - James for always there for the rushes + Tiger, icy and Ant again. Oh and Angela <3
* Honourable Mention Player - Everyone in FNG. Fun round with you all.
* Worst Players - If there weren't 20 Recons then those in SC
* Best Moment of Round - Restarting + flooring SC
* Worst Moment of Round - Being caught out by James going into sleep/Lukey getting online with our mega rush, restarting.

Last edited: