IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - TTB - They won the round, so they are the best
* Best Offensive Alliance - TTB - Good plans at start of round
* Best Defensive Alliance - FNG - Good defence most of the round
* Honourable Mention Alliance - AFS - Like what they are doing
* Worst Alliance - SC - They kinda crumbled when we hit them
* Best Leader - Luckysports for that short period he took over, he was awesome
* Worst Leader - Tiger/Hamilton - Who ever it was that was leading at start. Luckily we had Luckysports to save us
* Player of the Round - Allied - Icy/Flamey - Always online, defending and pranking
* Player of the Round - Solo - Was there any good ones? Guess Silence and Yochoko - No idea what they did this round, its just always a safe bet ;)
* Best Offensive Player - Leeroy was good and so was that James guy from TTB? Well he was annoying with his constant attacks anyway
* Best Defensive Player - Angela/Ant/Icy/Flamey
* Honourable Mention Player - Me - For not getting kicked all round
* Worst Player - A fair few, Recon, Kuro and a couple of others
* Best Moment of Round - Elder getting kicked
* Worst Moment of Round - Having to play that whole round

Elderveld

Official Helper
* Alliance of the round - TTB at the start of the round
* Best Offensive Alliance - TTB / FNG at the start
* Best Defensive Alliance - TTB at start, FNG round end whit their insane contactability
* Honourable Mention Alliance - Dominion for being Most picked on, and still alive and kicking, not even moaning a single moment!
* Worst Alliance - SC, wont need to say more.
* Best Leader - Luckysports in the time he took over in FNG.
* Worst Leader - SC leaders (Recon??)
* Player of the Round - Allied - James, man on man, you are gonna be missed! perfect all-round player!
* Player of the Round - Solo - don't know!
* Best Offensive Player - James, crazy suicidal james! you gave FNG a hard time on your own lol
* Best Defensive Player - James/Dooboo
* Honourable Mention Player - maick/Fer
* Worst Player -
CK - f*** you, noob.
Icy - for being a immature noob. Seriously wtf is wrong whit u? See some anger management classes.
Angela - although that say's enough, she realy boiled my blood cause she was talking so much non-sense.
* Best Moment of Round - Round end.
* Worst Moment of Round
Finding out i wasnt happy in FNG, wasn't working for me. They were all good people (except a fwew ;-)
But i never felt i was at the right spot. Then when icy and Angla showed their true side, and the alliance got killed, motivation was low and people were on 1-2k land for day's while me + 4-5 others stole to 8k land whiting 2 day's. I felt it was time to go!

Worst round i played in years, in wich i mean: Full of cheaters, backstabbers, spy's, childish behavoir, constant moaning on the forums, stats farming, mutual attacking and the list goes on and on!

Yochoko

Head Gardener
okiesss, i give a couple awards to those who caught my attention!! i didn't really play during the first 2/3rds of the round, so, had/have no idea what was really going on!! so, my attention was very limited. :p

Honourable Mention Alliance - Dominion for always rising back. i liked the "never giving up" attitude and spirit!! sorry me and my pnaps bullied you quite lots (but some of your big red titled players were too tasty to stay and fight against a big def). :X

Worst Player - Scorpio for being a very stereotypical loser in general and also for calling himself a legend when he was only rank 30-40. i don't think i'd want to see so many legends.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
best moment - helping deny quitus of rank 69. 0 ****s were given about my final rank til i started receiving messages about it. grats to masa for being so sexy

lots of worst players this round, sad times, but - thomasvinki deserves a mention for sure. not sure how he managed to be a professional place holder, but never plays from the start. never helps build a winning team. doesn't do much while solo and just waits to be recruited by the top ranks then uses their overwhelming force to gain land. it just boggles the mind.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Such an inspirational player.

Let his knowledge be spread amongst all!

SWAT

Digger
* Alliance of the round - TTB_FTW!
* Best Offensive Alliance - i would have to say TTB because of James.......dodge his score limits for far too long.
* Best Defensive Alliance - FNG! great group of very contactable players!
* Honourable Mention Alliance - AFS.....they put up some nice defence and activity stopping my rushes.
* Worst Alliance - SC....already stated
* Best Leader - didnt pay much attention.
* Worst Leader - Recon
* Player of the Round - Allied - not sure tbh.
* Player of the Round - Solo - didnt pay attention
* Best Offensive Player - James - only guy that would get waves organized on FNG
* Best Defensive Player - DAX, ANTISBACK
* Honourable Mention Player - FeR - for his lame ass attacks and exploiting the flaws in the effectiveness calculations :p / ADDICTED - thanks for forever pranking me to stay in the fight!
* Worst Player - anyone that still thinks cheating in a low volume player base!
* Best Moment of Round - Stealing almost 7k land off Nitrous on a counter attack when i couldnt get so much as a fake sent to me and was about to suicide until i hax/spied and saw they were full on me.

Battle Report - Attacking Long Live Bushtarion... [964]
[close] 87,674 hostile Hippy attacked, distracting 77,553 allied staff.
[close] 100,000,000 allied Hippy attacked, distracting 18,113,259 hostile staff.
[close] 330,874,874 allied Arsonist attacked, disabling 67,021,141 hostile staff.
[close] 14,891,984 allied Thief stole 6,962 land. [1,717] tree. [4,207] bush. [548] flower. [490] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Distracted: 77,553 [£257,267,000] friendlies distracted. 18,113,259 [£820,708,123,000] enemies distracted.
Disabled: 67,021,141 [£1,860,445,417,000] enemies disabled.

You stole 6,962 land. [1,717] tree. [4,207] bush. [548] flower. [490] grass. [0] uncultivated.
You gained 965,219 effectiveness.
You gained 10.15 fame.
You gained 20.48 honour.
You earned £2,593,751,472 bounty.
he was rank 3 with a mod on me at rank 17 - incoming mob from 4 players all same tick was 7billion troops (ally complaining i was too big, we were too busy staying away from James)

* Worst Moment of Round - starting solo after being away for 2 years and getting a mountain of land bashed off me. Shitty AR calcs.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I cba to do thos properly but here i go....

Worst player of the round : myself, but Cheers fng for not kick raping me despite me not even logging in long enough to plant or being any use

Honourable mention: dax for organising attacks on rank 1 and wanting to drive us to do the fun thing of hitting rank 1 instead of massing the hell out of everyone below us endlessly,

Worst alliance: sc...., not the members as a whole but as an alliance there were enough locked to crippple and kill your honest players, speaks for itself

Best moment of round: sc getting locked, seeing azzer appear and put the effort in to lock them filled me with hope. If he hadnt i think next round would have been unplayable and shambles

Worst moment of round: sc getting locked. My soul aim was to attack them and take them down, i went allied to do this despite knowing i had no time or desire for allied play. Then a few days later they are locked.

Second honourable mention: james. Ingame he was great and perhaps was the best i saw. But the reson i didnt give him best player was the his forum posts. Just disheartenning and a little obnoxious at times, but ingame hes great and i had some fun banta with him. Just a little disheartened, so i hope no one judges him by his forum posts, he genuinely is fun to talk to ingame. And active in an important timezone. Ps you kept complainign that belgium was in our alliance still and cheating. I am not sure if i evertold you he left when i joined. We had no arsonists, which i desperately wanted to help me rush sc. so the implication we were cheating too and logging in for him was silly. Did you get effectiveness in the end?

Second worst moment in round: killing my old solo nap fred without realising it wass him, when he had som irl issues. Truely i am sorry and if i hadnt gone off radar for three weeks before the end id have got you land, but now i know who you nap with.ill be able to help you next round instead. So i look forward to that

Bige honourable mention to all of fng. You all had moments of greatness, and its always a pleasure never a chore to play with you, and it was nice to play with a few i havent played before.

Thanks finally to stargazer and mrj. As my round start naps, it felt good to have people ingame mail me if i wanted to nap them, based on how i was playing and as i wasnt public id then it wasnt influenced by if you knew me or my roUte, as i was eta 5 send after all.

Good luck to every one next round, and please can we try and avoid cheating. Its such a pointless way to play a game, no challenge

Max

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - #TTB for winning at the start, then somehow staying together despite having many UC members and enduring all the strange happenings that happened to have happened this round.

* Best Offensive Alliance - #SC, yes they cheated but they took out our members pretty darn quickly one by one, was touch and go for a while :p

* Best Defensive Alliance - #FNG were an excellent crew, really hard to break down and always exemplorary. Only very rarely made a mistake, which made it very hard to beat them!

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Ackbar, always defended my stealth rushes carefully and watched them well, superb!

* Worst Alliance - SaveAzzer, didn't even last until I got into work this morning!

* Best Leader - Phobis, it's great to see Scally still around even though they must endure a horrible amount of undefendable inc!

* Worst Leader - Azzer from SaveAzzer clearly.

* Player of the Round - Allied - (TTB) James was solid throughout the round, never gave up. Also Dooboo who gave his all in that first week with his guru powarz, and never ceased to keep fighting loyally.

(Non-TTB) Masa. He was the reason for almost every one of my recalls on Akbar. Seriously good defending dude you were AWESOME.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Zaheen winning BH was a surprise so GJ, but also a special mention to Quitus who tried really hard for it and got his fame stat.

* Best Offensive Player - (TTB) Chris wins this - for achieving the best BRs in terms of epic gains for what must be years! Disloyal it might have been, but WOW he did well to pick off the TTB robos. Also helped me loads throughout the round to hit FNG etc.

(Non-TTB) Flamey, helped me out attacking and put in some good offensive mobs himself, bravo sir.

* Best Defensive Player - James, Dooboo and Masa again were the standout croud, but also the entirety of FNG, you all helped to contact one another and send def so well done.

* Honourable Mention Player - KB and Markus for avoiding my repeated (failed) attempts to kill them. Try as I might they outwitted me and always avoided death, well played chaps :)

* Worst Player - CK you fooled us all you sneaky fellow you :p But who is more foolish - the fool or the fool who follows him? (<3 Obi-wan)

* Best Moment of Round - Ed leading us to victory, what an inspiration to us all when he is playing :D

* Worst Moment of Round - realising I was one of very few who had the energy/drive to organise a proper hit on FNG. I think I tried to get 16/17 involved in a wave on them with multiple targets, fakes etc... but only 6/7 turned up even after texts/pranks. Too many people just said "LET'S HIT FNG GUYS!!!" but then not do any organising and expecting magic to happen, was tragic.

avash

Harvester
* Alliance of the round - TTB
* Worst Alliance - SC, whoever had all those multis is so pathetic
* Best Leader - Ed for being the best defence/offence planner around. James for taking the reigns when Toast couldn't take everyones **** anymore.
* Player of the Round - Allied - Dooboo. First time I ever heard of this guy was this round. He was a huge part in our success, being our only contactable POM. He single handedly covered our land in the first week with 2 hours sleep each night. While our other POMs played UC. He also was a great night cover, always sent defence and is an extremely humble player!
* Player of the Round - Solo - Zaheen. No one else solo seemed to make any impact this round.
* Best Defensive Player - Dooboo
* Honourable Mention Player -
CK - Super fast to CW's and the big king pin in our alliance during the first 3 weeks
Toast - Covered everyone single handedly during the first 10 days. Being our only PB, he was key to our success
Nitrous - Another huge part of our win, being a huge nanos player
Lukey - Fast to CW's too which also dramatically aided the win
Kurosaki - Saved so much land with his dogs in the first 2 weeks, shame he got locked =/
Dooboo - For the reasons stated above
Ed - For gift wrapping the win for us. Almost single handedly planned all of our defence and attacks (others come in and helped but the majority of the work was done by ed). Also concentrated on blockers for the first 3 days to cover everyone else.
* Worst Player - Whoever ran all those multis
* Best Moment of Round - Being lucky at the start and having a good run which led me to being first to CW's by quite a way. Max messaging me to tell me i'd done it faster than anyone else in over a year or so <3.
* Worst Moment of Round
1) Getting hit by 20 of SC on one tick. Only to be pranked 2 mins after they arrived at my place. Log on to see 8 online =/.
2) Being rank 1 predicted score with a week to go (was only 250m score in it). Only to wake up and quitus had done 5b damage to me and set me way back. Congratz on the win maick, crazy to think how close it was just 5 days ago :p

Awards obviously went to people in our allie because with no targets I haven't followed anything else.

Rooster

Harvester
Best Leader- The Leadership team at ScallyWags ( Phobis, Cizza, Peanut)for maintaining life as we know it in Scally. RL made bush as I had come to know not possible, passing leadership to Phobis. Great job, thank you.

which leads me to my other awards

Best Defensive player- Phobis selfishly unselfish and lives to defend or attack and battle the oncoming forces with honor.

Worst moment award- Aside from RL.. Would be the constant onslaught we received from rather larger opponents hellbent on destroying our wills to play the game (didnt work though).