R48

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well in my eyes six days into the round it is game over already. Madafaka is gaining land twice as fast Wild West who have in effect created a powerblock with them. Transmogrifrication our bribing alliance really are out to enjoy themselves with no real desire to win the round.

One has to ask themselves this.......why would Madafaka break a powerblock with Wild West when a) Wild West can't keep up b) the closest rivals (trans/disc) are half the score? IMO no need to.

Personally I think the next move has to come from Wild West to end the powerblock or we are all in for a very long boring round which is a shame considering the outstanding round we had previously.

Powerblock? Lol. I'm not sure that can even exist in Bushtarion these days. Cuuuuuuute.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Well in my eyes six days into the round it is game over already. Madafaka is gaining land twice as fast Wild West who have in effect created a powerblock with them. Transmogrifrication our bribing alliance really are out to enjoy themselves with no real desire to win the round.

One has to ask themselves this.......why would Madafaka break a powerblock with Wild West when a) Wild West can't keep up b) the closest rivals (trans/disc) are half the score? IMO no need to.

Personally I think the next move has to come from Wild West to end the powerblock or we are all in for a very long boring round which is a shame considering the outstanding round we had previously.

Powerblock? Lol. I'm not sure that can even exist in Bushtarion these days. Cuuuuuuute.

in all fairness rank 1 and 2 are working together and being complete fags about it. wild west wants rank 1 and doesn't know how to do it and will simply get crushed.

****ing wankers the lot of them.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Rank 1 and 2 aint working together...so obv you havent.

Franny

Head Gardener
I'd just like to point anybody to the alliance offensive combat stat traking to point out that Wild West and Madafaka haven't been hitting each other, 10 land and no score damage so far this round.

They send spies out into lower alliances, rape them dry of land non stop and don't hit each other, the worst round I've ever seen, absolutely awful. Grow some balls you noobs.

Leah

Pruner
Wild West hasn't had a single spy in any alliance. That's not how we play.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
The way you are in bed w rank 1 doesn't make you smell any better tbh.

I'd just like to point anybody to the alliance offensive combat stat traking to point out that Wild West and Madafaka haven't been hitting each other, 10 land and no score damage so far this round.

They send spies out into lower alliances, rape them dry of land non stop and don't hit each other, the worst round I've ever seen, absolutely awful. Grow some balls you noobs.

Wild West Has never once used a spy. We have -never- played that way in any alliance we have ever had.

The way you are in bed w rank 1 doesn't make you smell any better tbh.

So, instead of attacking all the targets and alliances below us, people in our range or lower, we're only supposed to hit the alliance and players bigger than us? That makes sense.

w1gl4f v2.0

Weeder
when MF was in a place where we COULD hit them, no one in our all could be asked to do anything...now they have grown bigger than us by enough that you guys would have to help us with a resistance....if you wanna get mad that we are hitting the targets we CAN take, your gonna get mad lol

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
no tools and fools when you have 2+ alliances dividing targets to make sure you aren't overlapping... that's working together. stop acting dumb, but of course it may not be an act.

no one said not to hit, it's the way you are going about it. the top 2 alliances need not gang up on rank 4. yet here we are.

Slavi

Harvester
when MF was in a place where we COULD hit them, no one in our all could be asked to do anything...now they have grown bigger than us by enough that you guys would have to help us with a resistance....if you wanna get mad that we are hitting the targets we CAN take, your gonna get mad lol

maybe your alliance leader didnt tell you everything son :)