R48

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I think this is the first round DW doesn't have one.

I dont know that floating space turtle seems pretty shifty..... He could be a madafaka discuised as a turtle, hiding in a costume....in fact, space, turtle, like a shuttle, or craft, a space craft, all it would take is another space craft to dock with him and they would learn all the secrets of discworld!

And who's the only person in bushtarion i know of who works on spacecrafts... Thats right....MAX. Im on to you max... -.-

Anaconda malt liquor, on to you!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Ahh, I haven't seen any this round so far. It's no fun with people like that :/

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah it seems alot of alliances were spied on.

Why would you even do that these days. And why would you even use that info. 20 rounds ago you might use the info. Now? Really? Lol

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Well im sure if info on another alliance is given to you, although its wrong you cant sit by and let the chance go.

Whos were spied on?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well actually i think you will find the FTW allies that i was ever in always deleted such threads and only sent on people when we had an ID list aquired by Flyovers or spies.

There have been 6 id lists going around after day 2...

Koeniej

Harvester
Well actually i think you will find the FTW allies that i was ever in always deleted such threads and only sent on people when we had an ID list aquired by Flyovers or spies.

Trololololo nobody delete's such threads

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Well actually, it's something I push for if somebody offers them to an alliance I am in. The game is dead enough as it is.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Yeah it seems alot of alliances were spied on.

Why would you even do that these days. And why would you even use that info. 20 rounds ago you might use the info. Now? Really? Lol

This. The game is dead, broken and competitiveless as it is. Back with 10 competitive allies each round I can see why we did it. Now, with at most two FTW allies in a round it's... yeah :/

Max

Garden Designer
Since there were 7 full alliances this round Twigley, that suggests only one doesn't have a spy in it.

Mind PMing me which one DOESN'T have it's ID list out before fly-overs? (Read: is there a spy in my alliance, rofl)

Gazzy

Head Gardener
There was at least 2 in some of the lower alliances XD

Although though I dissagree with spies ... I understand that with less FTW alliances its actually (arguably) more important to have spies (for said alliances) ... as otherwise you put yourself at too much of a dissadvantage.

I don't condone it, but I 'get' it.

Max

Garden Designer
who actually sits there and does it while living a happy existence with their own conscience, that's what I'd like to know.

Koeniej

Harvester

Well actually, it's something I push for if somebody offers them to an alliance I am in. The game is dead enough as it is.

iQhfIsCHNAYMe.gif

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
what was fun was the round martin had the bright idea our alliance should sleep mode the first 72 ticks. we maybe played the first hour. more likely the first 3 ticks then all 20 hit sleep. everyone was so mad. they thought we were making fun of them. we just wanted something different, but everyone thought we were saying they were ****. man did they hunt us once out of sleep (with everyone having the massive 5 acres).

Retarted ftw.