R48

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
^ what i thought.

Yeah, but you're retarded - So your opinion (whilst deeply interesting) is null and void.

5911707467_your_argument_is_invalid_because_aliens_xlarge.jpeg

In other news on le spies:
It's probably QueerSilvaz looking for a way to steal land as he's utterly unable to do it normally like everybody else.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
No but what you said generally was retarded-if the games already dead enough why did YOU spy?

Games dead right?

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Yeah, but you're retarded - So your opinion (whilst deeply interesting) is null and void.

Instantly thought of Alci's signiture here...

And whilst The Baggies are mid table they don't deserve a major spot in yours hence my small side pic.

Spies are needless, in the same category as Recon's multi crap and if a list came by you and you used it then you deserve to be kick-raped. Can't play the game properly then don't play the game at all.

Koeniej

Harvester
Well actually i think you will find the FTW allies that i was ever in always deleted such threads and only sent on people when we had an ID list aquired by Flyovers or spies.

There have been 6 id lists going around after day 2...

Trololololo nobody delete's such threads

Well actually, it's something I push for if somebody offers them to an alliance I am in. The game is dead enough as it is.

iQhfIsCHNAYMe.gif

I must take this back.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
why do i feel like it's about to get lemon party all up in this *****?

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
I either haven't smoked enough weed or I don't posses a high enough IQ to understand/comprehend you