R48

Elevnos

BANNED
CRAB.png

Indeed

Franny

Head Gardener
Well actually i think you will find the FTW allies that i was ever in always deleted such threads and only sent on people when we had an ID list aquired by Flyovers or spies.

There have been 6 id lists going around after day 2...

Trololololo nobody delete's such threads

Anyone with the slightest bit of self respect deletes id lists nowadays.

Koeniej

Harvester
Well actually i think you will find the FTW allies that i was ever in always deleted such threads and only sent on people when we had an ID list aquired by Flyovers or spies.

There have been 6 id lists going around after day 2...

Trololololo nobody delete's such threads

Anyone with the slightest bit of self respect deletes id lists nowadays.

This is such whiteknightery, everybody says they will but nobody does it. Im just not lying to myself.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I have always deleted ID lists and also mail the alliance to let them know their list is out and who sent it.

If the list is posted on pols by one of our members I will delete it and give them a bollocking.

Don't assume everybody has the same lack of scruples that you do.

edit - I can also assure you from first-hand experience that twigs and fran do the same.

Koeniej

Harvester
I have always deleted ID lists and also mail the alliance to let them know their list is out and who sent it.

If the list is posted on pols by one of our members I will delete it and give them a bollocking.

edit - I can also assure you from first-hand experience that twigs and fran do the same.

Hm yeah well, i was just talking in general, never been in the position before. But speaking of first-hand experience.. i can assure you Twig accepted them before (nothing personal) Not saying they were planted spies but some people just give out id's ;) - apart from the fact if you or me is right, we all know most ppl use them and it has been part of the game since forever so it doesnt bother me, even if im the one spied on.. it happens

Koeniej

Harvester
Anyways i just wanted to make a statement that alot of ppl are hypocrite by saying they are against it but will use/used them in history and now. Didn't post here to argue or point fingers at people so will retract all i said.. there.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I don't think previous history really matters - This discussion is around this round. Usage of spy-gained ID lists is by no means any sort of accomplishment, and to be fair it's not like winning these days needs anything more detracting from it than there already has been.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

This.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I always thought azzer saying spies are a valid tactic in a war game was his way of saying how the **** am i meant to police that ****. And because you cant stop it or change it you start only playing with people you have played with before,new players get dejected.....

...but tbh the only time i really think spies were accepted was when ftw alliances wanted to fight eachother. Spying a ftf alliance giving the Id list out for "easy land". Is just lame play.

It is the Eptiome of being rubbish at the game. Though im curious whos id lists crossed your path twiglet

Coruba

Head Gardener
Well in my eyes six days into the round it is game over already. Madafaka is gaining land twice as fast Wild West who have in effect created a powerblock with them. Transmogrifrication our bribing alliance really are out to enjoy themselves with no real desire to win the round.

One has to ask themselves this.......why would Madafaka break a powerblock with Wild West when a) Wild West can't keep up b) the closest rivals (trans/disc) are half the score? IMO no need to.

Personally I think the next move has to come from Wild West to end the powerblock or we are all in for a very long boring round which is a shame considering the outstanding round we had previously.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
From Sunday to Wednesday, Wild West brought it on themselves by gaining score and maintaining their lead by whoring flak and under developing. Rank 1 is the prime example by just planting up and barely gaining any land. By all means.

Koeniej

Harvester
From Sunday to Wednesday, Wild West brought it on themselves by gaining score and maintaining their lead by whoring flak and under developing. Rank 1 is the prime example by just planting up and barely gaining any land. By all means.

This.

Slavi

Harvester
Well in my eyes six days into the round it is game over already. Madafaka is gaining land twice as fast Wild West who have in effect created a powerblock with them. Transmogrifrication our bribing alliance really are out to enjoy themselves with no real desire to win the round.

One has to ask themselves this.......why would Madafaka break a powerblock with Wild West when a) Wild West can't keep up b) the closest rivals (trans/disc) are half the score? IMO no need to.

Personally I think the next move has to come from Wild West to end the powerblock or we are all in for a very long boring round which is a shame considering the outstanding round we had previously.

we have fun in Transomething