R48

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Please can someone contact Zaheen & get him to play, just so the rounds not boring..

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

tumblr_mj9t3iiLZm1rvvjuyo9_250.gif

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Madafaka will have won this round in about 2 days,better off splitting in two allys

Franny

Head Gardener
I always worry when people talk about themselves in 3rd person, in public.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Stargazer, you really need to stop insulting people constantly. Soon, you will be a splitting image of Zaheen, one who is hated. Suppose, your nearly there already, bum licking him and all.

I dont see how MADAFAKA will have won this in 2 days, since it is only the beginning of the round? Anything can happen, plus what makes that alliance so special?

Franny/Toby - i lol'ed at your comment

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i especially liked it best where he started an inane thread, filled with crap and then started going off on people who added levity.

nothing but good things are coming from this thread, i can feel it!

/thisthreadgavemecancer.jpg

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
He may well have pulled a classic Jihadist tactic that could be effectively translated as 'curve ball'.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i didn't know jihadists were allowed to use sports analogies cuz freedom.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
what was fun was the round martin had the bright idea our alliance should sleep mode the first 72 ticks. we maybe played the first hour. more likely the first 3 ticks then all 20 hit sleep. everyone was so mad. they thought we were making fun of them. we just wanted something different, but everyone thought we were saying they were ****. man did they hunt us once out of sleep (with everyone having the massive 5 acres).

Chris_

Head Gardener
Nah, theres none of that retarded colour coding/bolding **** that zaheen used to do to make his point seem less retarded