R48 Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I'm sorry you feel offended, but tell me, by what other criteria should I judge you?

Well im assuming you organised other attacks against trans and ww? And they failed? Because if you only organised hits on dw and were successful maybe you should start by asking your self why you never felt the need to organise hits on the others?

Maybe by looking at who else did well vs a 2v1 and organised hits, mada died to smaller resistance, ww virtually disbanded and reformed from thier massing. I dunno seems no one had outstanding defence from what i saw.

Chris'o

Harvester
Dachi is right though... as soon as DW saw the inc, they didnt bother defending, they just headed straight to forums to complain. Opted for the easy way out as usual, and whined like they did the entire round

Franny

Head Gardener
Lololololol

Sorry DW didn't have a pen-pal to hit Trans with numerous times through the round. I'd like to hear the different tune you'd be singing if you hadn't had a fair fight all round.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Dachi is right though... as soon as DW saw the inc, they didnt bother defending, they just headed straight to forums to complain. Opted for the easy way out as usual, and whined like they did the entire round

like how 2vs1 is the easy way out?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
For those interest in more chris'o wisdom i thought id colate a few of the most recent ones i liked

pfft. what a most silly statement. everyone knows it. the only other option is for us to not play. rank 2 is always between the rock and the hard place. you either don't play, live in fear, or play the game the way you want and consequences be damned.

Or you can hid away from rank 1 and rape every small ally in range with trains, mass attacks or any other tool you guys have in the shed

I'd like to point you to the alliance stats yet again, Can you please point out our staggering rapage towards any of the smaller alliances bar trans?

You guys got WW and Mada to send on us 3 v 1 and now your mad that we are hitting you and not Mada. GTFO.

Why would we poke the bees nest? We are happy not receiving much inc from Mada, Mada are happy not logging in, We have plenty of time for Trans, we are all happy (apart from Trans apparently)

*You're
Lets face it though Toby. DW will grow too big eventually, and knowing Nightmare he's gonna organize something on DW.

It it inevitable that Mada attacks DW. regardless of whether DW rush them or not.

So yes it doesnt take a genious to work out what will happen, but whether that event occurs due to the rushing or not does take a bit more intelligence. So however true your argument may be, it does not apply to the topic we are on

It actually is, considering that many of Madas top members have only DW in range and maybe a solo. You guys getting away with murder here. Most of you guys havnt been in a rank 2 ally in a while so i bet you dont even realise it

15 of our members at the start of this round were also in DiscWorld last round. They finished rank 2 last round. Redundant statement much? Who are you with this round Chris?

Nope not redundant because you guys only took the lead in the last few days.

Do DW and MADA have some sort of a-nap going on here?

If so i would like to apply for one, and i pinkyy pwomise i wont attack back!!

This guys is brilliant, haha. Some one should explain though politics forum is for **** stirring this is meant to be serious logical opinions, im sure he'll get the hang of the concept one day

Chris'o

Harvester
Lololololol

Sorry DW didn't have a pen-pal to hit Trans with numerous times through the round. I'd like to hear the different tune you'd be singing if you hadn't had a fair fight all round.

A fair fight is hitting an ally less than half of your own? because thats what you guys did the entire round until the resistance

Chris'o

Harvester
Thanks willy :). What you fail to realise is that my '****' stirring actually made DW stop raping the littlies and man up and fight mada. So i actually accomplished more than what your whining did.

Nickk

Harvester
Lololololol

A fair fight is hitting an ally less than half of your own? because thats what you guys did the entire round until the resistance

1) We initiated the resistance because we were bored
2) We were half the size of both Trans and WW combined score when you hit us
3) We did hit you when you were half our size, but in no way was it a bash/organised
4) You have been bashing other alliances all round, example is Noobs, who you massed with WW and asked us to join in. They were rank 5 ffs.

And you said we took the easy route.

IN answer to toby, yes they cheated but did they really need 2/3 alliances hitting them with our combined score being more than 5 times theirs?
We are not bitter about losing, we never planned to try for the win it just happened to come by whilst we were playing, the only thing we are doing is trying to defend our corner.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
To be fair, weren't Noobs cheating?

That's what I heard anyway.

Also, this is possibly the most bitter round I've ever seen. Everyone needs to start taking things a wee bit less seriously.

Chris'o

Harvester
Lololololol

3) We did hit you when you were half our size, but in no way was it a bash/organised
4) You have been bashing other alliances all round, example is Noobs, who you massed with WW and asked us to join in. They were rank 5 ffs.

And you said we took the easy route. Some players have no spine

You raped us daily when we were less half your size.......im not sure how much simpler i can put this. But if you guys call 2vs1 unfair than surely rapeing a midget of an alliance is also unfair.

Its tit for tat really.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
From a lot of experience of being on the receiving end of the perils of rank 2 - I believe that you'll never play a 100% talented top five ever again. 2v1 is the only realistic way to get the 18+ people you actually need to crack a good alliance. So all the complaints are aimless: This will be a staple of dead Bushtarion.

Franny

Head Gardener
Thanks willy :). What you fail to realise is that my '****' stirring actually made DW stop raping the littlies and man up and fight mada. So i actually accomplished more than what your whining did.

When we first started hitting Trans you were in no way half our score. We put you at half our score and kept you where we wanted you, fat and in range.

I remember a night when me, Cal and Twigs just hit you over and over, taking land for free, 0 defence against us the whole night more or less. Our HQ got whiny mails from one night from 3 of us hitting you. Q_Q

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Seriously, big difference in choosing not to fight and not able to fight. We didn't disband. Didn't delete. Dachi for the 3rd or 4th time has been in a ftw and gotten his ass handed to him and now after his RL garbage is taking it out in game.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
- give up - anyone that thinks that what they say in a crying whiney post influences the decisions of entire alliances, has an ego to big to see logic or reason, and no real understanding of what drives a ftf allaince? The clue is in the name.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Frankly, this conversation spans three threads and it all says the same things on repeat. We're all supposed to have grown up now, but in hindsight the forums were far less juvenile five years ago.

Pathetic.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Frankly, this conversation spans three threads and it all says the same things on repeat. We're all supposed to have grown up now, but in hindsight the forums were far less juvenile five years ago.

Pathetic.

Me and DaX in total agreement.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Lololololol

And you said we took the easy route.

IN answer to toby, yes they cheated but did they really need 2/3 alliances hitting them with our combined score being more than 5 times theirs?
We are not bitter about losing, we never planned to try for the win it just happened to come by whilst we were playing, the only thing we are doing is trying to defend our corner.

Other than a resistance against rank 1, this is probably the only time I'd condone a 3 vs 1. As noobs were cheating I think that it's only fair they got the receiving end of this.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Other than a resistance against rank 1, this is probably the only time I'd condone a 3 vs 1. As noobs were cheating I think that it's only fair they got the receiving end of this.

I agree. When people cheat they lose any rights to fair play they might otherwise have had. No sympathy from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.