R48 Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dill

Pruner
* Alliance of the round - None in particular really, I enjoyed my time with Mada massively. But I can't choose personally between DW Trans and Mada.
* Best Offensive Alliance - Mada, purely because the only attacks I saw were the ones we did, I do know DW conducted some good attacks though
* Best Defensive Alliance - DW plain and simply whatever time of the day I only remember 1 occasion when we got you guys, and that was on the pure fact of Twigley not being able to get online.
* Honourable Mention Alliance - DW some great players, quite a few I really get on with, Kudos to you guys for your round.
* Worst Alliance - WW purely for kicking me on the first night for falling asleep, anybody that knows me knows i suck at round start anyway. Other than this one incident there wasn't a worst alliance for me.
* Best Leader - n/a
* Worst Leader - Wont comment here (no not nightmare either)
* Player of the Round - Allied - the vamp from Trans who always went attacking with me still have no idea who you are! lol
* Player of the Round - Solo - Cyrus, nuff said, did a great job
* Best Offensive Player - too many to even say, did enjoy Dachi finally catching Edd though
* Best Defensive Player- again there was a lot, anyone from DW really
* Honourable Mention Player - Cal, always around for a chat in mail, a top guy who stuck loyal to DW throughout, I only clicked on to the fact resistance was being organised on the the 2nd day of trans, ww, and DW not hitting each other, then got laughed at in politics when I mentioned resistance was coming ;)
* Worst Player - n/a
* Best Moment of Round - dying when I was out for a friends birthday, made me stop being a lazy unemployed bum, and be more pro-active in looking for a job
* Worst Moment of Round - getting called when I was out for my friends birthday having full signal on my phone and nothing loading up. More for that fact than actually dying.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I also pm'd asmo saying he should delete the comment. Its not the worst thing that's been said on the forums and it won't be the last profanity either.

l2forum noob. you can delete your own posts. you just want the new round to start so you can exceed your record on SAS suicides.

Award for Most Suicidal: Cal
Award for Most Spectacular Suicide in the round: Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.