R48 Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Yes, it's that time again. Another round is drawing a close, and so is the time to give those people an award, for who they deserve:

* Alliance of the round
* Best Offensive Alliance
* Best Defensive Alliance
* Honourable Mention Alliance
* Worst Alliance
* Best Leader
* Worst Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied
* Player of the Round - Solo
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

* Alliance of the round - For me, there are 2; Discworld and Trans. Both have done exceptionally well, never given up and especially in the success of the resistance!

* Best Offensive Alliance - I haven't really seen any alliances do proper attacks. Madafaka at the start was really offensive, taking out Trans and WW. But then, later on, I've been hearing Trans has been on the offensive a lot.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Discworld - always.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld. First round in ages, if not ever, that DW has been a serious contender for rank 1. Also, for being the leading alliance for the resistance.

* Worst Alliance - WW. Folded early on from 1 mass attack. Also, partly Madafaka, for being so lazy towards the end.

* Best Leader - 4 people deserve this. Nightmare; for being leader of rank 1 and getting us there, CLem for doing an amazing job in DW, Max for being the great guy he is and showing his leadership skills in Trans, and to Leah for bouncing back as a strong alliance.

* Worst Leader - No one really deserves this.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Mada; Dachi/Godsend; Both played exceptional rounds. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have had an amazing round. Well, with the effort of everyone else!

* Player of the Round - Solo - Cyrus/edd. Both have played exceptional rounds, and finished really high. Edd especially for dying twice, yet still came right back so quickly.

* Best Offensive Player - Hamilton/Dachi/Chris/Janpe/LS_ for joining in being the attack squad of Mada. Also to Beasteh, who always asked me for attacks! And to ThomasVinki, for being the suicidal member, went at the front of every train!

* Best Defensive Player -

Madafaka; Chris_ for helping out a heck of a lot
Godsend for being so contactable all the time
Nightmare for defending against any inc pretty much
Beasteh for the same reason as Nightmare.

Discworld; From what I've seen in the short space of time; Everyone!

* Honourable Mention Player - Toby - he just pr0. And Steve, for rank 1. (#teamsteve)

* Worst Player - 4 players for this. Stargazer, icy and Amanala. 3 players who done absolutely nothing for the alliance. Died and done bugger all about it. I think this has been their worst round so far. And also to Badforu, who is a cheating scum.

* Best Moment of Round - Raping WW. Being apart of Nightmares alliance and joining DW.

And being Nightmares *****.

* Worst Moment of Round - Being slammed for leaving Mada, when all I did was help them out, and save everyone's arses instead of sleeping.

Last edited:

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
To start off, I'm a member of WW and ain't gonna vote for ourselves for alliance stuff, ego ain't that big!

* Alliance of the round - I gotta say Trans. For a bribing ally to get first and do this well is increds.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Is solos an appropriate answer? If not then it goes to DW from me, shown me some neat tricks this round!

* Best Defensive Alliance - I'll give this to Transmo I think. Couple of your wins against us in WW have come from people not listening when they should have recalled, but honestly great job holding on to all that land!

* Honourable Mention Alliance - I'll give this to the solos. Even if you don't like it. Incredible job guys.

* Worst Alliance - Noobs. Multi nabness that finally got put in its place.

* Best Leader - Gotta give this to Leah, really, for dedication and a fine appreciation of bewb.

* Worst Leader - I've only played under one person this round. But just for lols let's say Max. Because it was in fashion.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Phizacky. A tank all round that hasn't really put a single foot wrong. THE guy who made us in WW all rush MADA when we thought it wouldn't be worth it

* Player of the Round - Solo - Goes to Cyrus. Great at attcking us all round, keeping us busy :)

* Best Offensive Player - Again, this has to go to Phiz. An absolute monster.

* Best Defensive Player - Goes to all fourPoMs in our ally. Absolute walls all four of them, Spike, Sab, Jake and Dean.

* Honourable Mention Player - ArchaDI. Many fun times were had.

* Worst Player - Stargazer.

* Best Moment of Round - Tied in to the above. When I was a tick alone against Stargazer and he bought up a tasty 14m TD for to turn into gargantua and bounties. Many thanks mate, I may have has my first bushgasm.

* Worst Moment of Round - WW folding at the start. We were for the most part inexperienced in this whole big-boys shebang, and learned a harsh lesson. Proud of the comeback though, that's enough for me :)

Special mentions also go to Gazzy, for always providing pandas at the opportune moment, and to Cumbo for unbelievable trolling skills. Also to JamesNChina for constantly giving us inc, and for having a sense of humour about things!

I know a lot of you have thought of this as a smeggy round, but I had fun! If you're not happy with the above, well then shove it :p

Last edited:

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round -IMO it's a tie between DW and Trans over all in round. We both have endured a lot of incoming throughout the round .. in the beginning from Mada AND WW..after WW folded it was incoming from Mada for awhile until they all just seemed to sit on their thumbs excluding a few. Neither alliance had much of a member turn over either.

* Best Offensive Alliance if you take out flak wars, I would say this has to be Trans if for no other reason than the sheer amount of outgoing mobs and we went for bribes as well as land mass. Our consistent land fat throughout the round is evidence of this. (and we donated much to Mada and their 4-5 or more on a tick trains :O)

* Best Defensive Alliance hands down no competition DW - Cheers guys. Even I gave up wasting time trying to attack without 6 defenders magically appearing.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - WW after they folded the first time and reunited. They endured hour after hour of incoming (I sent every hour on the hour for weeks :p) and hung in there without imploding the second time. also want to give a shout out to whatever core members began and ended the round on Virus and Scally - (it can't be too many, keeping your ID list updated because of all the ship jumping was a chore:) You guys got beat up all round and just kept turning the other cheek. Well done!

* Worst Alliance Mada only because it dumbfounds me how you can go from a score of 2X the combined score of the next 3 alliances and then lose rank-1 Oh and any and all of the many alliances with 1-5 members all round down there at the bottom. always thought that was kind of retarded.. join one of the 3/4 full alliances available or merge or something.

* Best Leader I started with one alliance and finished with the same. Max !! played under Max for many rounds now and he has been an awesome chap to work with.

* Worst Leader how the hell would I know? I won't comment about someones leadership through hearsay on forums. Fact is if you weren't there you don't really have the big picture.

* Player of the Round - Allied -too many to list really. from Trans DooBoo stands out in my mind since he was always defending with me and never was late on the tick. Frasuly and Kuro also for the same reason. Chris'O for his excellent help in organizing both defense and offense. From WW Gazzy, Redlion, Sleepwalker what a pain in the butt you guys were turning me around so often and yet maintaining a good sense of humour and exchanging friendly banter. From DW- Garrett you seemed to be the back-bone of night cover, and though most of your posts on forums didn't garner any favor from me. It was great exchanging Pm's in good spirit. AND Twigley hell you even chatted with me without sarcastic pseudo insults this round WTF :O There are many others I could mention but you stayed cowardly hidden behind that anonymous id.. so screw you :D

* Player of the Round - Solo Ed always at the top when you decide to be well done mate! runners up Deloitte and Cyrus don't know either of you but you seem to have done very well. Although either one of you can die anytime now if you would be so kind :p

* Best Offensive Player Honestly this was a difficult one for me to sort out.. But Maickesh comes first to mind, also Ed both obviously know their stuff and prove it with their successful attacks

* Best Defensive Player never sure how to judge this one beyond stats. So I would have to say the top ten global. Oh my.. look who is #1 :p

* Honourable Mention Player - Any and all who started this round and finished the round. thanks for helping keep the game alive!

* Worst Player a couple spring to mind but most likely they will receive multiple votes for this dubious honor so I won't bother.
However I would like to give a great big worst award to Fred ( Analyzer's solo nap)(known to Trans members as "Cheryl") your vitreous and expected messages every-time you are attacked is truly pitiful, you really should seek professional help.. I mean really.. If any mental health pro should read the messages you send (We have collected approx 200 this round and posted in your own thread so we can all laugh) you would be summarily locked away in a rubber room with twice daily Thorazine doses.

* Best Moment of Round many the whole round
* Worst Moment of Round getting my "moodys" mixed up and getting zero'd attacking by way too many dragons defending :(
second worst not getting to shout; Tanks, Rhys, Tanks"

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round-DW,annoying to say but just so good at defending,probably because less offensive-don't think I saw lillow/Twig/Ogluk ever attack,very unselfish.
* Best Offensive Alliance-Trans,bribers always are more attacking :)
* Best Defensive Alliance-DW as above
* Honourable Mention Alliance-WW,Fairplay for coming back just like you said!
* Worst Alliance-MF,lazy & inactiveness cost nightmare another round (should pick active players over big names) Contactablitly ruined the ally,people wouldn't defend rushes if could easyier prank-lame (defend first,prank last option).
* Best Leader-n/a
* Worst Leader-n/a
* Player of the Round - Allied-I thought JVS was good,also I liked garretts PA set up :/
* Player of the Round - Solo-Cyrus for killing me numerous times
* Best Offensive Player-Maick and Max jack th lads
* Best Defensive Player-Steve/timmie,always pranking and defending
* Honourable Mention Player-Dill,online 24/7 always attacking
* Worst Player-me,selfish stat hunting no good for anyone-should of stayed solo.
* Best Moment of Round-killing twig ala train
* Worst Moment of Round-realising a resistance had won

Ninja7 I feel sorry for your boring round if that was your best moment.

Slavi

Harvester
* Alliance of the round-DW,annoying to say but just so good at defending,probably because less offensive-don't think I saw lillow/Twig/Ogluk ever attack,very unselfish.
* Worst Alliance-MF,lazy & inactiveness cost nightmare another round (should pick active players over big names) Contactablitly ruined the ally,people wouldn't defend rushes if could easyier prank-lame (defend first,prank last option).
* Best Leader-n/a
* Worst Leader-n/a
* Player of the Round - Allied-I thought JVS was good,also I liked garretts PA set up :/
* Worst Player-me,selfish stat hunting no good for anyone-should of stayed solo.

not sure Stargazer, but most people here really dont want to know your opinion about the round :S sorry

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
* Best Leader-n/a
* Worst Leader-n/a

Naww your sympathy along with your lands and troops, that's touching :)

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Haha I don't mind taking abuse from people who actually are of skill,ninja/slavi come back later

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
eh I will probably make more posts as it goes along.

Alliance of the round: CAMP INACTIVE. They remained true to themselves. A leader that truly led by example. So inactive the game deleted him! I envied them so hard.

Best Offensive Alliance: due to anaps, then mada absolutely dropping off the face of activity after taking out trans early on - no one wins this either.

Best Defensive Alliance: DW - sometimes at night, I thought we were doomed, but then I was surrounded by all this extravagant woodwork and legions of troops poured out from it. some parts us and some parts MADA doing half hearted only attacks, but DW was the least stolen from rank 2 alliance from any rank 1 alliance this round. Not to mention actually being able to steal back more land from rank 1 than they lost :) - DW has been an amazing fortress.

Honourable Mention Alliance: Scallywags over WW for almost being a 'real' alliance :D and grabbing 4th after a slow start. WW would possibly have to fight for 3rd if they hadn't taken as many ex mada as they did.

Also, DW - we stole more land than we lost from any alliance and with the exception of MADA (since it doesn't show defensive damage) we out damaged our enemies. We just weren't offensive enough to pull the win.

Worst Alliance: noobs was a multi alliance. so there's that.

Best Leader: eh the leaders had their own strengths and weaknesses. forgot about max hitting sleep so often.

Player of the Round - Allied: STEVE! and Lilow for always responding to me and helping me.

Player of the Round - Solo: edd (couple close seconds)

Best Offensive Player: Edd/Cyrus/FFX - ffx would hold this by himself but hadn't been active the last couple weeks.

Best Defensive Player: I cannot nominate myself. however, most of DW is definitely worthy of this spot. There are a couple rpgs from reformed WW and a couple trans that always annoyed me.

Honourable Mention Player: CJ - last round I wanted him out of DW so hard because I thought he wasn't even trying to learn. This was due to arriving to DW late and no one going out of their way to teach. He took info from CLem and anyone willing to give info and became such a pro this round, it's amazing the turn around.

Worst Player: anyone who has to cheat to feel like they accomplish anything or for the lulz. it's just unnecessary.

Best Moment of Round: Finally getting an attack on Mr. J - very rewarding.

Worst Moment of Round: Realizing that even with other U.S. and Aus players, that if we were going to have any consistent coverage at night - it would be me. This round has done more to make me want to stop playing over anything else in 10+ years.

Last edited:

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
* Alliance of the round - Camp Inactive, they did exactly what it said on the tin.

* Best Offensive Alliance - DW, twigley kicking off the resistance, certainly giving myself and the rest the momentum to kick some more ass

* Best Defensive Alliance - WW, always a tough nut to crack

* Honourable Mention Alliance - DW's green tag yet being so high up

* Worst Alliance - MADA, but this is kind of bias as we could rush some of you therefore made it easier to kill

* Best Leader - N / A i've really no idea whos actually leading what

* Worst Leader Nightmare, purely for letting people get away with flak whoring, not because he actually does suck at leading

* Player of the Round - Allied - anyone allied member that didnt hit sleep this round.

* Player of the Round - Solo - We this award without a shadow of a doubt goes to Badforu, How he can be arsed to multi like 4 accounts at the same time, ive enough on with just one. on a serious notevDeliotte and Edd and Spot, i just imagine alliance going "awww **** its those again" pleasure to have a solo network with you three

* Best Offensive Player - My solo partners again, they gave alliances havoc

* Best Defensive Player - Gazzy, always there giving me problems! gtfo man.

* Honourable Mention Player - Maickesh, that guy knows bribing like the back of his foreskin

* Worst Player - Cheaters. (and people that flak whore)

* Best Moment of Round - Helping take Mada down and getting huge bounties

* Worst Moment of Round - Icy killing 20 mill apaches. because someone came in the office at work and refreshing 2 seconds from tick

* Biggest Gaybo in Bushtarion - Tiger, tried to bum me 5 seconds after speaking to him, then we bummed a dragon Died: 16,853,102 [£972,839,558,000] friendlies dead. 602,350,175 [£7,785,103,955,900] enemies dead.

Last edited:

Chris_

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - The RAC. No in-game car breakdowns all round, obviously because of their awesome mechanical skill. GG RAC.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Camp inactive. I think insomn even managed to coax some threats out of angry noobs, so much win.

* Player of the Round - Allied - The people who actually tried in mada (you know who you are). Haven't really paid all that much attention to lower alliances but whoever did well, go you!

* Player(s) of the Round - Solo - Ed/Cyrus/Del/Spot. These b1tches are scarier than any alliance i'll ever face

* Best Offensive Player(s) - Ed/Cyrus/Del, each of you have killed atleast 4 or 5 players each. Epic

* Worst Player - Stargazyer

* Best Moment of Round - Not deleting when mada got raped, zeroing godsend, idk theres a few more i can't think of

* Worst Moment of Round - Realising the effort that 7 or 8 decent players in Mada put in was going to waste because of useless faggots. Also finding out 7904 was ed, that upset me.

Cut out any i couldn't be arsed to answer, so there we go

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - for me this has to go to Trans. I never thought I'd see you guys at the top in the beginning of the round. Congrats.
* Best Offensive Alliance - again to Trans. All that extra land you got over DW and WW gave you the extra push you needed.
* Best Defensive Alliance - tied between DW and Trans. Virtually impossible to land on you guys. Made me lose my honour going for people out of range. =P
* Honourable Mention Alliance - virus. Well done for sticking it out Chris and now you've got a top 4 spot.
* Worst Alliance - noobs for obvious reasons. And WW pre reformation. Daft thing you did at the start of the round, but since then it's been awesome.
* Best Leader - gonna have to go to max
* Worst Leader - also to max for telling me I had a spot and then cancelling it. Damn you man!!! =P lol
* Player of the Round - Allied - gazzy, for never letting me die even though I spent the majority of the round as uncontainable. Lol
* Player of the Round - Solo - if Steve pulls off top spot then kudos to him. But also mackiesh for joining noobs then leaving and starting the ultimate downfall of them. Lol
* Best Offensive Player - goes to Josh from WW for his ridiculous bounty hits on mada during the resistance
* Best Defensive Player - I didn't do much attacking, so well done to the poms in our alliance for making land grabs quite hard.
* Honourable Mention Player - jamesnchina. Never off our incoming page. And Josse for trying over and over again to biker rush me. Lol
* Worst Player - stargazer
* Best Moment of Round - realising there was a slight chance WW could finish rank 1
* Worst Moment of Round - realising a day later I was actually dreaming!

Last edited:

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
* Alliance of the round - Trans.. You've played it smooth all round and have currently came out on top, well done, good game! :D

* Best Offensive Alliance - Mada, You guys done a fantastic job when needed, shame we didn't take it right to the end.
-Trans, managing to come out on top after land whoring and taking the advantage.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Hmm.. I'm going to give this to Discworld, simply because train after train failed due to their activity and defending in all the right places.. also trans gets this for killing me off when I didn't recall as their def was usually fake :p.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - WW, as much as I hate the fact you'll finish the round on top, you guys took a beating and then suddenly came out of nowhere..

* Worst Alliance - WW, simply for folding so easy after a couple of hits you were down.
Mada - for the exact same reason, and us all once again being idiots being out of the alliance all the same time :D

* Best Leader - Max / CLem, stuck with it no matter how tough things got, and managed to come out the other side better off.

* Worst Leader - Myself, for the letting the same crap happen again, for letting people land whore instead of buying up of useful units which could have saved us.

* Player of the Round - Allied - SteveLAD... You know why ;).

* Player of the Round - Solo - Cyrus

* Worst Moment of Round - Mada folding and everything being over within 24 hours.

* Worst Alliance: Noobs, for either being an alliance full of cheats and account sharers, or for allowing so many to do so.

* Worst Leader: See above, whoever created and led Noobs.

* Worst Player: All of the people who had multis and account shared. We had a few in WW that we booted when we found out they were doing it. Noobs showed up very soon after that.

* Best Moment of Round
- Seeing Noobs go down.
- Tka eht efish!

* Worst Moment of Round:
- Our power going out when Nightmare came after us and the original alliance folding :(
- Waking up to find out my son had been kick/raped from Life of Pie, after we had been promised they would look out for him on his very first round and show him the ropes.

I won't weigh in on the other stuff as I am biased, and also don't know many people :p

Rooster

Harvester
Since I have no idea what goes on at the top, mine is based on the the things I saw

* Alliance of the round- VS - I think Chris did a very good job leading and keeping them together which can be a challenge for a new alliance.
* Honourable Mention Alliance- ScallyWags- still living the dream
* Worst Alliance- any that folded under pressure
* Best Leader- Chris at VS- great job on your first turn at the helm. Better things will come with the great attitude you had while leading.
* Player of the Round - Solo - cizza- nice h/f numbers. see you backin Scally again next round.
* Best Defensive Player- toy- saved many a life in Scally.
* Honourable Mention Player- bj same as above
* Worst Player- beasteh and his complaining in VS while he and I both there
* Best Moment of Round- Starting round in VS- made some new friends there then went to my rightful home in ScallyWags
* Worst Moment of Round- anytime a member died who could have been saved with a text-

Gazzy

Head Gardener
* Best Offensive Alliance + Best Overall Alliane

Trans. Same as last round, good mixture of FTF and FTW. Always concesntrates on what's important (land) without pissing too many people off. You guys deserve R1 if you can keep hold.

DW. I just wish you didn't complain so much. But real props. Solid defence from start to finish.

VS (and to some extent, Scally). Took all the **** that multis and account sharers, spys and ship jumpers could give and still finished the round. Bravo.

* Worst Alliance

NOOBs.

Josh (Phizzy'sThunderBuddy). Great player, awesome night cover, doesnt take it too (overley) seriously, always contactable and gave the final push that opened the cracks in MADDA.

Edd/Cyrus. Good round guys!

Maickesh. For dealing with the MrJ/DVS multi problem. Also for being a pro briber.
Whoever played 'FatalForceX.' For awesome/annoying stealth attacks. And for catching me as I hit sleep mode (pro skills).
Oondasre. For being a CG pro. If you're interested in passing on your wisdom please PM me!
James. Annoying as ever, but also (as ever) a great opponent. Also for apologising for when you snapped at me right at the start of the round. Takes a real gent to hold their hand up and say sorry <3

* Worst Moment of Round

Joining WW and then having them disband a few days later.

* Best Moment of Round

Deciding to commit to the reforming WW and seeing them make it back to contend the top spot.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
* Best Offensive Alliance + Best Overall Alliane

Trans. Same as last round, good mixture of FTF and FTW. Always concesntrates on what's important (land) without pissing too many people off. You guys deserve R1 if you can keep hold.

DW. I just wish you didn't complain so much. But real props. Solid defence from start to finish.

VS (and to some extent, Scally). Took all the **** that multis and account sharers, spys and ship jumpers could give and still finished the round. Bravo.

* Worst Alliance

NOOBs.

Josh (Phizzy'sThunderBuddy). Great player, awesome night cover, doesnt take it too (overley) seriously, always contactable and gave the final push that opened the cracks in MADDA.

Edd/Cyrus. Good round guys!

Maickesh. For dealing with the MrJ/DVS multi problem. Also for being a pro briber.
Whoever played 'FatalForceX.' For awesome/annoying stealth attacks. And for catching me as I hit sleep mode (pro skills).
Oondasre. For being a CG pro. If you're interested in passing on your wisdom please PM me!
James. Annoying as ever, but also (as ever) a great opponent. Also for apologising for when you snapped at me right at the start of the round. Takes a real gent to hold their hand up and say sorry <3

* Worst Moment of Round

Joining WW and then having them disband a few days later.

* Best Moment of Round

Deciding to commit to the reforming WW and seeing them make it back to contend the top spot.

You forgot me. Dick!

Status
Not open for further replies.