Free bush lessons.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
i think they become 'invincible' despite being targetted. i had those invincible golems a few times and i didn't really get 'more' damages to my sorcs than when golems flakked.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Invincible. Not untargettable. That would be a hilarious bug though.

ahahaha, yeah XD for my golems being untargettable, i lose MORE sorcs that cost more. golems are there as LET flak and you have to gamble sometimes for losing more of other units. it doesn't sound like a 'bonus' but a 'malus'. :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
and 'malus' sounds like a 'phallus'

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Lesson #8

If you have Thiefs and geos attacking together the thiefs will only steal 3% on top of the geos' 15% for a total of 18%.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Lesson #9

After you hit sleep mode you can still get incoming friendly or hostile mobs for the first three ticks

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Yochoko said it was always 3 ticks for her, and she hits sleep mode 7 times a day so I just believed her.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
mmm... with my honourable amount of sleep mode (= a lot), i can say it has always taken 3 ticks before entering sleep mode. the tick i hit sleep mode + 2 full ticks. it never took 4 ticks for me to be in SM. :X

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Yochoko said it was always 3 ticks for her, and she hits sleep mode 7 times a day so I just believed her.

It depends. It's 3 or 4 in my experience. (limited though it is with Sleepmode) It might be different though, so I don't know precisely. ;)

Last edited:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
i thought the first three ticks you can get inc etc, and on the fourth tick it activates, as per original post.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
1.5: What is sleep mode and why use it? Sleep Mode puts your ID to sleep for periods of either 8 hours, 72 hours, 1 week or 2 weeks; it is activated by typing SLEEP into the box, entering your password and clicking submit. You will automatically be sent back to the ID Selection page, and if you go back in to an ID while it is asleep you will be unable to use many of the game pages until you have come out of sleep mode. Your ID will take 3 ticks before it shows that you are in sleep mode and in those 3 ticks you can be attacked and defended. Once your ID shows you are in sleep mode you cannot be attacked and are protected until you come out of sleep mode. An ID cannot be brought out of sleep mode early, and game admin will not remove sleep mode from an ID. Do not use sleep mode unless you are absolutely sure about using it, and be sure to double check the duration before selecting it.

I stand corrected.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Lesson #10

If you purchase a Punit and then delete and restart, you will have the blueprints for the Punit unlocked (No need to purchase again)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
a mod should clean up all the people spamming, that obviously need to be taught these (so far) completely correct lessons!

ps. im almost certain golem turn indestructable. not untargetable. during havoc whilst playing around with the bonus i was testing if there was a trigger limit. aka will a mob of 100% golem get the bonus and take no lossses? or can they only equate to a certain % of the total mob score to get the bonus. and i am sure i took a little less damage at higher golem ratios (for the amount of lethals that fired). Shadowbane, I dont think its random. I seemed to consistently get the bonus if i tried to 9/10 times.

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Shiet.. I forgot about this.

Um.. Lesson #11

Trees grow best in the Autumn and Winter.
Bushes grow with the same rate all year long.
Flowers grow best in the Summer.
Grass grows best in the Spring.

PS. Yochoko will be taking over from me, providing you with more interesting lessons every day.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
quoi, what, que, nani?!?!?!

as if i have that much knowledge to share...!! .__.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
sure you do Yochoko - you can always give lessons about the virtues of the friends only option -- you could also explain this penchant you have for food nicks :/ Chocolate spaghetti !! it must help somehow you and silence seem to finish well round after round .... hmmmm considering the nick caramel rib-eye next round.... and yes shadowbane I know this is spam on your thread... bite me have it deleted