Free bush lessons.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Funny how every thread I post in for humour, general replies or whatever, I get the same ****. Sort your lives out. Let me get on with mine. Carry on with the lessons of support...

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi All

Can I make a suggestion - by all means please keep giving lessons - this is a good post. But use the first post you made as a list of each lesson - that way one does not have to go through the entire list to find them.

Cheers

Coruba

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Funny how every thread I post in for humour, general replies or whatever, I get the same ****. Sort your lives out. Let me get on with mine. Carry on with the lessons of support...

Maybe nobody likes your posts. Just chucking the idea out there...

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Lesson #4

You can defend your pnaps or ally-mates even if you have a defensive mob returning from them.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Lesson #5 (FIVE)

Don't tell people you'll post a new lesson every day if you can't actually do it

Last edited:

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
As I see potential in this thread actually being helpful for new and old players I removed all the spam and nonsense to give you guys the opportunity to make it a decent and readable list.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Lesson #5

When getting attacked by a much smaller player, you can "retaliate" and counter-attack him even if he's below your 30% range(with +2 mod). The minimal range for retaliations is 5%

Lesson #2, which was deleted because the mod was incompetent

Rangers are epic. Start using them more.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Lesson #2 is incorrect. Rangers are definitely not epic. A jack of all trades route pretty much bans any unit in that route from being epic ;) It's not a terrible route, but it's not a great one. Does a number of things okay, but nothing really exceptionally well.

Elevnos

BANNED
Lesson #2 is incorrect. Rangers are definitely not epic. A jack of all trades route pretty much bans any unit in that route from being epic ;) It's not a terrible route, but it's not a great one. Does a number of things okay, but nothing really exceptionally well.

Killing SA players? :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
They are good at killing SAs, but I don't think they are the best unit in the game for doing so. I'd rather take a whack of Robos against SAs, rather than rangers :p

PA + TD = dead SA.

Edit: Apparently Vamps are ****. They used to be anti SA, guess that explains why you don't see vamps anymore lol

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Lesson #6

Always be aware of the special abilities that some units of the fantasy route have.

Iron Golems turn indestructible at random times (or at least I think they're random)
Apprentices and Sorcerers randomly become weaker/stronger at times
Vampires deal more damage at night, "especially when the weather looks stormy".
Werewolves and Witches get a boost at night, when the skies are clear and the moon shines

Hope I didn't get any of those wrong

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Lesson #7

I've noticed that people tend to buy units in relation to preset ratios, which I find utterly idiotic. You can never achieve maximum efficiency with your ratios if you don't take into account the player base, and what you're more likely to fight against.
My lesson is: stop being a lazy ******* and hack around, take note of who is likely to attack you and who you're likely to want to attack and buy units that you will actually have use for.

edd

Tree Surgeon
I'm pretty sure Golems become untargettable not indestructable, if you are using them as LET flak this is not a good thing :p But maybe i am remembering the br's where it happened to me incorrectly.

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
If anyone knows for sure if golems turn indestructible, or just can't be targetted please share.