Cards on the table | R30

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I hereby offically ask Overlude to hit Inimical, which is in 30k+ lead. I will join this attack with my alliances.

I hereby ask you to attack Chance.
If you don't then Chance is clearly under your control.

Get my point?

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
No I dont get your point.
I have not attacked anyone with chance. We have fought our battles and both sides have had their losses. We have had our small "war" going since last sunday.

Instead you are clearly working with 3 wings as you retaliate those attacking your other wings. Despite all you said. So it is clear at least now to us all that you are lieing here with all this "individual alliances" BS.

You are one alliance with 3 wings simple as that.

Steve_God

Official Helper
You are one alliance with 3 wings simple as that.
We're not one alliance.
Example:
In the absence of myself or my right hand man being online, Sexeh_Grannies would not get involved in any attacks, and vis~versa for the others. Orders for my members come through myself and one other - no others from outside alliances.

As Leaders, at present we choose to work together in groups attacks because it makes sense. It's a more successful way of gaining land, and I trust the other leaders (for the time being :p) not to backstab my ally at a whims notice, as other allies/leaders have done in previous rounds. (And before you ask DarkSider, no I won't mention names) :p

Anyway... I won't dwell on the point as many already have their views... but I would like to make a comment about BlackWolfs tactics this round after spy scanning him yesterday for ID lists... swapping members around within your two wings to assist with defence... clever idea! Also confussed the hell out of me while I was spy scanning IDs and got several who all had defending links with 30+ similar ids come up on it! :p

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Afaik Azzer added a delay to prevent swapping members for the sake of defence. I can't remember the excact time, but I reckon he made it long enough to actually work. As long as that's the case then the only reason to be swapping members would be to even out the wings, and confuse intel-gatherers. Not really on topic I know, but for clarifications sake.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
We're not one alliance.
Example:
In the absence of myself or my right hand man being online, Sexeh_Grannies would not get involved in any attacks, and vis~versa for the others. Orders for my members come through myself and one other - no others from outside alliances.
I dont see how that is relevant. Retaliating is retaliating. It has nothing to do with "working together to get max acres" It was retaliation with 3 wings of one alliance to alliance that attacked one of your wings. When those orders are carried out has nothing to do with why something was done. You say for acres... yet Inimical has 3 times the acres of Chance and you didnt attack them but alliance below you.

You can keep telling your BS here all you want, but fact is that there has not been one single attack between 3 wings of your (yes I call them wings), there has not been and will not be any attacks between those alliances and you are attacking together to take competitors down as well as you are retaliating to anyone who attacks to one of your wings with force of all of your wings.

Please I ask you kindly to save your face Stvey_God some of us had some respect for you. Now you are merely a puppet of Twigleys and shouting the crap of his like it would be yours. If anyone else would do same as you people do you would be same way making this kind of posts to forums. And you would say exactly same arguements as I do.

You and your 3 wings have not shown any kind of reason for anyone to believe you to be anything else but one alliance and 3 wings. As long as you keep acting like that and dont give us reason to believe anything else, all that comes out of your mouth are just BS and lies. Show us some reason to believe you.

You all have stated how you want to get good rank etc. Inim is running away in acres and score. Yet no Grannies and Overlude have attacked Inimical. Yet they seem to work with Inim to take down alliances below you all 3, alliances that could take part in resistance against away running Inim. So if all you say about not being allied and trying to get as good rank as possible is true then why your actions are clearly stating against it.

Untill the day we hear a single truth coming from twigs wings....

Yeah btw. Ofc we use Azzers lack of doing anything to things as our advantage. He promised to add 6tick moving time after accept but has not done so, yes I contacted Azzer weeks before round and even reminded him of it week before round started, everyone can check my post from forums about me wanting "cooldown" time to players after acceptance and actual entering. One of reasons I told him about it was exactly cause it allows fast swap to cover incomings. Azzer has not done anything to it and as such we use it as our advantage. I personally think it is stupid system to exists but I dont get any morale downs from using it cause its there.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Alright, first I would like to say that this is not a personal shot at any player/leader/alliance. I will just like to point out a few facts.

1. At the start, War?Huh? was massed by 6 alliance (including the 3 alliances known as Sexeh_grannies, Inimical and Overlude) because they were getting ahead. How ahead? I will answer, we had exactly 50% more acres than the rank 2 alliance. We had 25k they had something like 16/17k. Currently Inimical has 110k while Overlude and SG are around 73k which means they have more than 50% acre advantage. Shall we preapre our troops to attack them Twigley, Steve?

2. War?Huh? was still getting HUGE incomings even when we dropped to rank 3/4 and even after our land was much lower than Ini, SG, Over's land. The incomings were mostly from JJ's alliance with some members from SG and Overlude tagging along.

3. In the old forum's Twigley's recruiting thread he mentioned he was recruiting members for a multi wing alliance.

4. Twigley gets extremely annoyed when people call Inimical, SG and Overlude "Twigley's alliances". A normal person would never be annoyed if people refer to other alliances as his unless he wants the public to believe that he has nothing to do with those other 2 allliances.

Now here are few things which I do not know for sure 100%. They have something like 99% of truth in them.

1. SG, Overlude and Inimical have each other's IDs since day 1.
2. SG, Overlude and Inimical have a cooperative channel with their members in it.

I have solid prooves for those two things, it still does not mean they are 100% true though. For me personally, they are.

Based on those four facts and those two assumptions I can make my final third assumption -> Inimical, Sexeh_grannies and Overlude have made a pre-round start agreement to work together against others. I do not know if this agreemint is going to last for a whole round or will it be a "once all opposition is pretty much so dead or so behind that they do not matter" one, but it doesn't really matter.

From now on till the end of this post, I will refer to SG, Overlude and Inimical with the name TBA.

Can either of the two TBA's leaders (Steve_God or Twigley) come here and disapprove any of my assumptions? (Two because JJ's repuration is so bad anyway that another lie would not do any harm to it). Both Twigley and Steve said that TBA is not a powerblock, if my funal assumption is correct though, then TBA IS a poweblock.

And finally I will remind again that this is not a shot at any member/player/leader. I would just like to clear a few things out since DS's interview is full of propaganda (which is how it should be) and Steve and Twigley seem to think that if their agreement is not a full round one they are not a powerblock.

What I find funny though, is how both Twigley and Steve who said their allies are just training/fun allies (and I believe they are) have both said that TBA is not a powerblock, which is just because they believe that if their agreement is not a full round one they are not. JJ on the other hand hasn't said a word. That is understandable because he perfectly realises what is going and realises what is going on and will try to take as much advantage of the sistuation as posible since his alliance clearly is a pure FTW (this is proved by the current rankings and Steve and Twigley's words that JJ's ally is full of pro's). He knows that if people realise that TBA actually IS a powerblock they will start bonding together and resisting (which will happen eventually but he must postpone it in time so they can grow big enough). That is why I am asking Twigley/steve to disapprove my assumption since it will cost nothing to JJ to tell a lie.

So what he wants to do is let others fight amongs each other (Chance and BW) so TBA can deal with War?Huh?. Once we are dead they will focus on Chance and once they are dead they will go for BW. Then he will rely on the fact that his ally will be bigger and more active and will try to take Overlude and SG.

Twigley and Steve_god on the other hand want the same thing, but once TBA brakes they will rely on the fact that JJ's alliance will be bigger and them two can form a resistance against it (might even include outside help, after all this will prove that they are not a powerblock) and once JJ is dead they can fight it amongst themselves.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
What I find funny though, is how both Twigley and Steve who said their allies are just training/fun allies (and I believe they are)
Fun allies? Werent they supposed to be noob alliances too?
Alliances that kicked the crap out of Ogluks team, my team (where actually are noobs), IoF etc.
I wonder if these guys really believe their noob stuff themselves. Let them explain what ever they like of how they teached these noobs to start fact just is that no newbie alliance could ever rank that high and compete at start specially if theres so much competition around. Taking War huh, inimical, Ogluk, IoF all have "pretty" experienced groups.

I have spent this round more time explaining how attacking works and what about ratios units have, that I bet all of those 3 twigs alliances together.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Iirc, Twigley didn't say they were noob alliances. He said that he had players who still haven't proved themselves, which means that they haven't played in FTW alliance before, not that they are noobs.

There are A LOT of players out there who actually play better than some of the vets, they just need the chance to bond with others like them.

Twigley/Steve gave them that chance. Thumbs up for that.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
That essay was cute f0xx :p
But i'm not going to repeat myself again.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Ok, ill repeat myself, again.

1) It wasn't 6. And it has been done to me before (RedTube) because people knew we had the best group. Then it wasn't done to the next person on top. It's happened before to the top ally with the best players.

2) Like everyone has said, i wasn't around for it but no officer in Overlude gave the order to keep attacking; however if a member did it wouldnt of been a bad move. (But they didnt).

3) Overlude and Sexeh_Grannies like i have already said. Re-read about mine and Steves discussion of having the same idea.

4) My name always gets dragged through the **** by the same people. So yes - ofc i will be annoyed people are making me to be the leader of 3 alliances when i am not. Like i;ve already said.

1) Wrong.
2) Wrong.

Again, take no offence to anything i say im just clearly annoyed nobody has read what i have been typing. Ty.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

1) It wasn't 6. And it has been done to me before (RedTube) because people knew we had the best group. Then it wasn't done to the next person on top. It's happened before to the top ally with the best players.

2) Like everyone has said, i wasn't around for it but no officer in Overlude gave the order to keep attacking; however if a member did it wouldnt of been a bad move. (But they didnt).

3) Overlude and Sexeh_Grannies like i have already said. Re-read about mine and Steves discussion of having the same idea.

4) My name always gets dragged through the **** by the same people. So yes - ofc i will be annoyed people are making me to be the leader of 3 alliances when i am not. Like i;ve already said.

1) Wrong.
2) Wrong.

Again, take no offence to anything i say im just clearly annoyed nobody has read what i have been typing. Ty.

Still not attacking Inimical and still retaliating attackers of any of your 3 wings. Still attacking smaller alliances together with rank 1 alliance that is running away. So please keep this BS stuff coming.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Ok, ill repeat my propaganda, again.

You must not be as solid in believing your half truths (heavily contradicted by some of your own people I've talked to in IRC) as you said you weren't going over it again and then went over it again on the same page. As far as dragging your name anywhere, you do a good job on your own and requires no effort on our part. Ty.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I slept with Hillary Duff, Tara Reid and George Bush all at the same time.

But i dont have any real proof.
Gg Garret.
Keep the little insults coming.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
May I have a paypal link for you Twigley? I'm going to donate to get you a dictionary. You *need* one. I encourage reading it.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

1) Wrong.
2) Wrong.

No need to disapprove the facts Twigely (the first four).

What I am interested about is why do you recruit people for 2 (3?) alliances if you are not going to give eachother's IDs and have a same channel? That sees EXTREMELY out of logic.