Cards on the table | R30

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
-= Breaking news =-

Twigs is back in town. That's right, the 'big bad Twigley' has just returned from fighting bears with his bare hands and is ready to take on bush with a bang. He is apparently unhappy with the gossip around TBA and 'twigley's allies' and requested an interview asap to present the side of the story as he sees it.

<DarkSider> Start with your reaction to other ppl interviews.
<Twigley> First thing is first - Alot of total BS has been said, and some true things. I want to make a few things TOTALLY CLEAR.
* I, Twigley, lead ONE alliance. Which is called Overlude.
* I, Twigley, has NEVER led more than ONE alliance, EVER.
* TBA is NOT "Twigley's alliance"
Alot of peoples reactions to the name "Twigley" is always influenced by my enemies. Look at who leads the other allies every round:
IoF - He is my rivial, what he says to his members and the propaganda he makes to his members to get them to hit me (Which any leader should do to any alliance) is always held against me wether truth or not.
Blackwolf - We dont get on at all. What he says, Imo, is total BS ... and again alot of what he says is believed by many others, just like in past rounds.
Ogluk's "crew" - Again, people like Podunk, Lordie have high influence on people and the BS they have seen gets spewed
F0xx - I think we appreciate each other's decency and understanding of the game, but again - i don't think we like each other. Again he is a political figure head who these people listen to.

So before i even think of making an alliance any rounds, i am always the "Bad guy". Usually because my alliances normally top the start, so all attention is turned on "Big bad Twigley" who leads the "Best" alliance (Again more Propaganda). This round, the exact same thing has happened. People catch wind of me leading, they read the forum post, they hear some rumours from these people like Blackwolf, IoF etc and then amazingly *I* lead all these alliances and i am the bad guy. My summary to their reaction is:
* STOP BELIEVING THE BS!!! :|

<DarkSider> I have this impression you 3 (with JJ and steve) had an agreement at the very beggining of the round to create a powerblock, be it short or long term. How you commentate on that ?
<Twigley> TBA was there to create a community and training wings for new players. Steve_God had the exact same idea. So we joined forces and started getting newer people that you would say "haven't yet proved themselves" which are currently in our training allies atm. JJ is also a friend who wanted to help train newer people so he got involed but really his ally is full of pros
<DarkSider> So your and Steve's allies are basicly places for newer players ?
<Twigley> Yes, with a few exp people helping, which, if you read my original forum recruitment, you would of seen that i stated this was the purpose. Which, was again, overlooked as "OMG TWIGLEY IS LEADING"
I havent even spoken to JJ in about ... 3 days?
<DarkSider> So you don't deny that under a comun name or as total independent alliances you 3 ploted from the very begining of the round to join forces and war other competitors at top ?
<Twigley> That sentance would be correct if it said "war against each other AND competitors at the top"
<DarkSider> But the part with "eachother" would come after competitors die ?
<Twigley> Dont know, round has many changes. Tactics have to be brought in. If its better for us to join forces and take others out, ofc we will. JUST LIKE any other alliances would.
<DarkSider> What is Lude's goal for the round ?
<Twigley> My goal is the same as any other ally -Have fun, make sure people can play, and get as high as possible. We will do the exact same things as any others would to get the win. And when i say we, We = overlude, as i controll nothing else.
<DarkSider> I saw you lost your temper earlier today when you read in interview that Polo said " twigley's allies". You holding some grudge against him ?
<Twigley> It's nothing against polo at all. It's everyone who says "Twigley's allies". Ofc i'm gonna be annoyed at lies.
<DarkSider> So, looking at all the competition, you think you have a chance to end at top ?
<Twigley> This round is going to be a long round. I think we have a good chance to do well
<DarkSider> If you where to bet on somebody winning, who'd you choose ? :)
<Twigley> I would say... Either Chance or War? Huh? If i only had 1 bet then War? Huh?
<DarkSider> I'm surprised you didn't mention JJ's ally after earlier you said they're all pro's :p
<Twigley> Ofc they are, but the other allies have the EXP. You can be PRO without exp imo :p
<DarkSider> Yeah ofc
<DarkSider> So any alliance/player you have a grudge against and you'd want them to suffer an slow and agonizing death ? :D
<Twigley> Just one person - Harriergirl
<DarkSider> Just for what she said in the interview ?
<Twigley> <harriergirl> I'm glad he has untalented soldiers who will follow his attacks blindly
Moronic comments like that are why she will never be a good player.
Iirc when she led her alliance it took me about 12 hours to rape her alliance and untill they all started hitting sleep and dying 1 by 1 WHEN THEY WHERE BIGGER THAN US. So how she can say that my alliance has untalented players in? Is pretty ironic when she is a crap leader.
<DarkSider> On another note, what you think of Virus ?
<Twigley> My first alliance was Virus which i was in for 5 rounds. Virus is where i came from and before BW started his Propaganda towards me, i repected him. He runs two allies? Good for him, i hope they do well and war lots. I've rejected his offer to hit Chance with them a few days back as Chance has done nothing to Overlude.

" Session Ident: Blackwolf (NetGamers, Twigley) (BW@BlackWolf.users.netgamers.org)
<Blackwolf> lo
<Blackwolf> Let me know when you plan to take chance down.
<Blackwolf> We are in
Session Time: Mon Feb 16 00:00:00 2009 "

<DarkSider> But if Chance would be in a position to fight you to top you'd take BW's hand as he publicly said he helps anyone against them ?
<Twigley> If Chance become hostile to Overlude then Overlude will take measures that will be decided if that happens.
<DarkSider> Hmm at a quick thought if you, steve and JJ end on top and rest are killed, you will most likely ally Steve to attack JJ and then fight it out. You'd expect JJ to see that one coming and maybe ask other allies to help them make the first move on you ? Like say Chance ?
<Twigley> I would expect JJ to do whatever he wants. I cant answer what JJ will do. It's his ally, he makes the decisions.
<DarkSider> Any last words ?
<Twigley> I wish good round to everyone, the more wars the better. Nobody be afraid to join in, more the merrier.And i'm a nice guy really :( Dont believe the media! :p
I will end with our motto - If war is ever lawful, then peace is sometimes sinful.
Gl all - Hail to the ludes!

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
<Twigley> <harriergirl> I'm glad he has untalented soldiers who will follow his attacks blindly
Iirc when she led her alliance it took me about 12 hours to rape her alliance and untill they all started hitting sleep and dying 1 by 1 WHEN THEY WHERE BIGGER THAN US. So how she can say that my alliance has untalented players in? Is pretty ironic when she is a crap leader.

1) You've never played with me so you can't say that I'm a crap player.
2) You're ally and jizz hit us for hours on end for 2-3 weeks. You lie like a dog when you say it was a matter of hours. Ask anyone in my ally how it was. They will all say you lie.
3) get overyourself :)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Ogluk's "crew" - Again, people like Podunk, Lordie have high influence on people and the BS they have seen gets spewed

urm...

yeah...
interesting....

i now have Lordie and Pod with me :s that takes me to 22 members... woo at this rate i'll outnumber everyone haha! :)

get you're facts right before making sweeping statements like that

k thnks bai

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Excellent post DS, we need more guys like you.

Um, also a side note.

HG, Twigley didn't arrange the waves on WH? over the weekend. Nor did he endorse them, if I recall correctly.

Everyone just saw land and thought , ang on, loads of land? No LET? Let's go.

You miss the point of this thread and it's intentions. She wasn't talking to you, nor asking for your opinion.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Twigley said:
Propaganda

Anytime you have someone wanting to clear the air with words rather than actions is hiding something.

I have translated DS's interview of Twigley into 1 simple easy to read statement to clear confusion and making the rambling easier to digest.

Mysterious

Harvester
Lololol. Great post DarkSider :)

From the way I see it, Twigley can be annoyed as he wants for people saying "Twigley's alliances"; to be fair, while I understand no-one leads "The Bushtarion Army", the idea was spawned by you, hence it being a reality in the first place, hence 3 alliances working together, hence a rather large powerblock from the start (which WILL alter things, you cannot deny this), even if it has since then dissipated. Can you blame them for saying "Twigley's alliances"? ;)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
You miss the point of this thread and it's intentions. She wasn't talking to you, nor asking for your opinion.

Garrett - I'm merely excercising my right to ensure information posted here is as close to fact as possible.

Don't think I can be shot for making sure the truth is the truth?

-

Last edited:

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester

2) You're ally and jizz hit us for hours on end for 2-3 weeks. You lie like a dog when you say it was a matter of hours. Ask anyone in my ally how it was. They will all say you lie.

It wasn't jizz it was just us... and you ALL hit sleepmode... didn't even try and put up a proper resistance... you also wasted our time making us check when you came out of sleep... and jizz hit everyone for hours on end, we all dealt with it.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It wasn't jizz it was just us... and you ALL hit sleepmode... didn't even try and put up a proper resistance... you also wasted our time makin gus check when you came out of sleep... and jizzz hit everyone for hours on end, we all dealt with it.

It was the worst possible time of the round for us to be hit (as many of us were unavailable or otherwise busy); we aren't all terrific players who are active and contactable at the drop of a hat; and we *all* hit sleepmode because we were given the order. I'm not saying we would have won or anything; but everyone has bad days, and that was simply one of them. Admittedly us going into sleep was a mistake but that was one mistake of very few she made out of the time we were an ally, so it would be kind of you to give her credit where credit is due otherwise you seem like spiteful, petulant children.

Anywho, I'm pretty sure this is irrelevant to the original topic of this thread.

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
get you're facts right before making sweeping statements like that
k thnks bai

Im talking about past rounds aswell and how they influence future rounds.
K thanks bai.

1) The irony. You havn't played with many of the players in my alliance. Call them untalented and expect a retort. Hypocrite.
2) The irony. Get over yourself.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
As long as this hilariously named TBA doesnt hit each others they are just one alliance with 3 wings.
Simple as that, they have not shown us 1 single attacks between their alliances. They most likely have every ID of each others on NAP lists and as such no matter how much Twigley tells his lies of "new players who somehow managed to make such start they are in top" there is nothing to prove him to be telling truth.

Unlike twigley who seems to think that everything we say in public, we oldtime leadrs are despite our ingame flame wars in good terms with each others. We can have a chat and throw some jokes. We never confuse peronality to actual playing of game. So when I see someone coming here and telling how IoF or me "dont like" of someone and we do things cause of that it is worst kind of insult towrds us as persons.

We are adults and we can work with people we dont like, we can act friendly towards people we dont like. So please Twigley grow up a bit and realize that we dont dislike you as persons, we dislike how you play, lead and lie about things ingame. Dont confuse that to outside bushtarion feelings.

All in all TBA unless proven other is just big alliance of multiple wings, even if they powerblock their way to top and then fight they have shown how they are one big block and only will fight out of boredom. To me alliance that denies of being part of winged alliance would need to show something in battlefield too not in BS messages on forums. You can say what ever you want but I say we want to see you standing behind those words too...

Go overlude vs Ini vs Grannies war!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Simple as that, they have not shown us 1 single attacks between their alliances.

* Show me your attacks against War? Huh?
* Show me your attacks against Thermodynamic.
* Show me your attacks against Discworld.

You MUST be with them if you havn't massed them?!?!

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Why would I need to mass someone to show I am not with them? I have not also co attacked with them to anyone. There is no reason for anyone to suspect I am in ally with any of those alliances. We have received attacks from probably all of them and given our share back.

Unlike your teams seems to be working together to take others out.

Please if you want to start flame wars like this, at least try to do it with some stuff that has some bottom in it. Going head first to quicksand is not the best way to prove for you to be right.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Garrett - I'm merely excercising my right to ensure information posted here is as close to fact as possible.

Don't think I can be shot for making sure the truth is the truth?

-

To all:
Reiteration of aforementioned warning from Pin. Please keep this thread as polite as you can.

no one asked for truth. your 1 side can't be fact. feel free to try again.

Why would I need to mass someone to show I am not with them? I have not also co attacked with them to anyone. There is no reason for anyone to suspect I am in ally with any of those alliances. We have received attacks from probably all of them and given our share back.

Unlike your teams seems to be working together to take others out.

Please if you want to start flame wars like this, at least try to do it with some stuff that has some bottom in it. Going head first to quicksand is not the best way to prove for you to be right.

twigley's online persona is out of control. there is no reasoning with it. the problem is him believing what he says

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
My one side can't be fact? Does that suggest that a person can never be correct? If so, that statement is quite simply absurd.

-

Also Garrett, please stop double posting on this thread. I have edited your last two posts into one.

Last edited:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
lololol. being correct is one thing. having a proven fact is another. being correct is subjective.

lolololol.