Cards on the table | R30

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
tbh, all of this non-sense started by people using confusing context.

like ahead said, twigley himself isnt running all 3 allis but they are all napped

BW has his 2 allis which are also napped

tbh I/Most couldnt give ten shiney's about twigley mis-guiding people, coz the ones he's facing know whats really going on

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
My aliances are allied as NAP = non agression pact means no attacking only. It doesnt mean same as retaliating to everyone who threats others of those alliances etc.

As such I dont see how Twigley can keep claiming that he doesnt have 3 alliances as all those obviously are more than just NAP:ed.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Well people,
If you all are so damn certain of yourself then why all this talking? :p

seems to me like everyone thinks he's/she's right and no one listens to each other anyway

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I.
Do.
Not.
Own.
Alliances.

I.
Do.
Not.
Lead.
Alliances.

I.
Do.
Not.
Lead.
"TBA".

I.
Only.
Controll.
Alliance.
Called.
Overlude.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
If people continue to flame/troll/spam and post generally off topic responses on this thread it WILL be locked. If you cant politely say something sensible dont say anything at all. This is your last warning

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I. Do. Not. Lead. 3. Alliances.

I. Do. Not. Lead. 3. Wings.

I. Have. No. Controll. Over. Any. Alliance. Apart. From. Overlude.

I. Have. No. Influence. Over. Inimical.

I. Have. No. Influence. Over. SG.

I. Do. Not. Lead. "TBA".

I. Only. Lead. Overlude.

This is as simple as it gets.
Try say i am twisting words with what i just said above.

Alicus

Weeder
Didnt you just say a few pages earlier that its you and SG but not Inimical?

Twigley, i think next week you will have contradicted yourself over 9000 times

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
maybe YOU dont lead 3 allis twigley, but i know you organise mass attacks and retals, ive saw IRC logs of you 3 organising to attack some other alli
when we say twigs allis, thats only used to describe your lots 3 allis.

and can someone please link me to someone where a NAP = no attacking each other only

a nap can be anything the participants want it to be, short term, long term, perminant, jsut to not attack, retals...

by looks of it TBA is 3 alliances that are gonna be napped long term, who will retal for each other and attack together, fair doos.

although we all know a fallout will happen LOLZ

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
* FeR|HL changes topic to 'LT: 14:09 - xxx, xxx(Denn,Twigs), xxxx(Eld), xxxx(Marv), xxxx, xxxx, xxxx(Chang), xxxx, xxxx(Den), xxxx(Twun,Abre,FeR), xxxx(n0c0), xxxx, xxxx(Eld,Abre,N0c0), xxxx(Kelsey,Abr), xxxx(Goku,n0c0), xxxx, xxxx(FeR/Den), xxxx(Alche), xxxx(JJB,FeR), xxxx'

all id's edited out, this is the topic of TBA organising an attack from all 3 allis. ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
didnt you just say a few pages earlier that its you and sg but not inimical?

Twigley, i think next week you will have contradicted yourself over 9000 times

re-read.
Overlude and sg are snapped.
But i dont lead sg.
Only overlude.

Jesus.

Inferno

Official Helper
Community Operator
* FeR|HL changes topic to 'LT: 14:09 - xxx, xxx(Denn,Twigs), xxxx(Eld), xxxx(Marv), xxxx, xxxx, xxxx(Chang), xxxx, xxxx(Den), xxxx(Twun,Abre,FeR), xxxx(n0c0), xxxx, xxxx(Eld,Abre,N0c0), xxxx(Kelsey,Abr), xxxx(Goku,n0c0), xxxx, xxxx(FeR/Den), xxxx(Alche), xxxx(JJB,FeR), xxxx'

all id's edited out, this is the topic of TBA organising an attack from all 3 allis. ;)

Hey! LT:14:09? that was not a very nice thing to do! i also see you lot are back for more! how nice of you. i got 12bill bounty from that just for killing a tonne of you.

shame there is no honour in the kill, and im sure you all feel good.

still the manky dogs will be put down soon enough ;)

Elderveld

Official Helper
This community has a need to try and bring down any alliance that seems to win, by flames on the forum towards someone who they all think is leading. Just because they get killed by them. U can set ur clock for it, and ive seen it happen on irc.

And in the past round, it happens to be twigley ALL THE TIME.

His alliance may or may not be working together whit 2 others, but doesnt any other alliance do this? ALL ALLIANCE WORK TOGETHER, in the start, after 3 weeks or the last week...
Resistance/payback or easy land or watever the reason might be.

Plans might chance for one of the ally in this matter, and might hit them, WHO KNOWS?

Blackwolf has 2 alliances, but i dont hear anyone flaming him he has 2 alliances? and that might just be the fact that his alliance isnt currently rank 1.

And in this weekend or the next week, The other alliances will most likely work together to bring these alliances down, can he flame u back then? or is that something TOTALY different?

cheers

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
and can someone please link me to someone where a NAP = no attacking each other only

a nap can be anything the participants want it to be, short term, long term, perminant, jsut to not attack, retals...
NAP means shortening for non agression pact. It is descriped to mean situation where 2 sides/persons have agreed not to attack each others. In this game you may have been fooled by Azzers faulty naming of personal NAPs as NAPs do not include defending, attacking together etc.

When 2 alliances, persons etc. work together they are allied not NAP:ed. First time I encountered work NAP was before bushtarion even existed. So I suspect my opinion as older to be closer to what it was originally meant to be. Ofc I may be wrong but as shortening states why it wouldnt be like TWP or so if it is meant to be working together? Cause thats same as allied...

Elderveld we all know on whos troops you stand. I have 40 members which is less than 60... I have not lied about my members and amounts unlike Twigley. I have not mass raped other alliances (at least not yet) unlike Twigley. I also dont have allied or in my alliance doesnt belong alliance that is ranked 1 in this game and running away and I do not defend its rank by not attacking it and attacking everyone who could attack it.

Matthew

BANNED
so you approve then of twigley organizing his 'noobs' to terrorize the #bush chan to make things harder on people because he doesn't agree with it?

Doesn't sound like an upstanding person to me. The fact with no flaming is that he and his minions went to trash IRC and got booted for it. So yes, as a fact, twigley resorts to this and other less than upstanding tactics when he feels slighted.

/me polishes your rose colored lenses.

Now, can we get back to the warring?

Really do not understand these allusions that are constantly pointed towards Twigley, you are giving him far more credit than he deserves.