Cards on the table | R30

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
1) The irony. You havn't played with many of the players in my alliance. Call them untalented and expect a retort. Hypocrite.

You are right. I was told the 6 allies attacking us were doing it under your command and I went with that info.

Also I apologise to your army. I have no basis to say they are untalented. They are hardworking and active and obviously want to win and I can't begrudge them that.

As far as the comments I made about you personally, they stand.

Last edited:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
You are right. I was told the 6 allies attacking us were doing it under your command and I went with that info.

Also I apologise to your army. They are hardworking and active and obviously want to win and I can't begrudge them that.

You forgot to mention that his "noob alliances" are actually alliances without much real noobs. :p

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester

Also I apologise to your army. I have no basis to say they are untalented. They are hardworking and active and obviously want to win and I can't begrudge them that.

Only know you realize that, after using the same 'powerblock' tactics that we supposedly did with you, and us using it as a chance for extra land. Nobody ever called your lineup bad. We all begrudged you guy's respect when you got off to an amazing start, and you should at least has given us a bit for managing to hold you guy's off, rather than whining with excuses. As for you personal opinions on twigley, whilst you are entitled to them, I feel that they are not all that well founded at all.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
so you approve then of twigley organizing his 'noobs' to terrorize the #bush chan to make things harder on people because he doesn't agree with it?

Doesn't sound like an upstanding person to me. The fact with no flaming is that he and his minions went to trash IRC and got booted for it. So yes, as a fact, twigley resorts to this and other less than upstanding tactics when he feels slighted.

/me polishes your rose colored lenses.

Now, can we get back to the warring?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Lol, you think i organised that spam?
Rofl - "Twigley's spammers" :D

If you stick around i am also involved with:

* Twigley's marathon runners.
* Twigley's cuban drug traders.
* Twigley's Iraqi people.
* Twigley's gay rights paraders.

Please Garret ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
so you deny spamming, being booted, coming back as a different name to avoid the ban to spam more? It was just coincedence that your mates joined you?

If you do deny, then you need to be committed because of suspected delusional problems. At this point I'm really concerned for your well being. Someone is feeding your ego and we need to post warning signs.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
so you deny spamming, being booted, coming back as a different name to avoid the ban to spam more?.

I deny this:

"twigley organizing his 'noobs' to terrorize the #bush chan"

If you can't read the words " i organised " or read any post then i feel sorry for you.
And Garret, please don't talk about ego's, you are becoming worse then your wife.
K thx bai.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
I will not go to anything that has happend on IRC or about twigs personality as I think even I may be idiot I am still above such level. Must ask tho how long someone can do same mistakes in IRC etc before those are punished on game level? Forever?

Yet I am forced now to ask... How does this 1 of our "not wings" gets massed and others retaliate work in situation of 3 non allied alliances?

You like saw suddenly easy acres where they were not before? Like only AFTER miraculously one of alliance in game got attacked... so instead of joining others and taking them out like every alliance aiming to win would do. (Taking that you have said you will try to do your best).

I would very much want to hear what lie you pull out of your hat to answer such simple question:
Why did these 2 alliances that are "not related" to this third (or so you claim which no one believes) retaliated attackers of that 3rd by your saying unrelated alliance?

I am sure all but your peons are eagerly waiting for Twigleys respond to such simple question.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I only come on the internet to make friends <3

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I deny this:

"twigley organizing his 'noobs' to terrorize the #bush chan"

If you can't read the words " i organised " or read any post then i feel sorry for you.
And Garret, please don't talk about ego's, you are becoming worse then your wife.
K thx bai.

I am as I always have been. I've not changed my tone, attitude or any other manner of being here in the many years I've been here. I'm not declaring anything other than your presentation of your image is much better than it really is. I did not say I was better than you and I did not make any boasts. So where am I showing ego? You are now just spouting to flame and troll and I shall say good day to you sir. As Alicus puts it delicately 'you fail'.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
This thread is devolving quickly .. Back to alliance wars.

In reply to Blackwolf:

I said my tactics will change, and i was asked to hit a certain alliance and thats the decision Overlude made.

Alicus

Weeder
I am as I always have been. I've not changed my tone, attitude or any other manner of being here in the many years I've been here. I'm not declaring anything other than your presentation of your image is much better than it really is. I did not say I was better than you and I did not make any boasts. So where am I showing ego? You are now just spouting to flame and troll and I shall say good day to you sir. As Alicus puts it delicately 'you fail'.

/signed for agreeing with me :ldovey:

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
I will not go to anything that has happend on IRC or about twigs personality as I think even I may be idiot I am still above such level. Must ask tho how long someone can do same mistakes in IRC etc before those are punished on game level? Forever?

Yet I am forced now to ask... How does this 1 of our "not wings" gets massed and others retaliate work in situation of 3 non allied alliances?

You like saw suddenly easy acres where they were not before? Like only AFTER miraculously one of alliance in game got attacked... so instead of joining others and taking them out like every alliance aiming to win would do. (Taking that you have said you will try to do your best).

I would very much want to hear what lie you pull out of your hat to answer such simple question:
Why did these 2 alliances that are "not related" to this third (or so you claim which no one believes) retaliated attackers of that 3rd by your saying unrelated alliance?

I am sure all but your peons are eagerly waiting for Twigleys respond to such simple question.

Twigs was not around for this much, however I will tell you that we benifited far better by hitting Chance than if we had turned on Sexeh Granneh's as well. And you cannot deny it was a good opportunity to do so.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
This thread is devolving quickly .. Back to alliance wars.

Just to reiterate what HG said. By all means get into a discussion about tactics and in-game wars, but please leave any personal comments out of this thread. Any further flaming/trolling will result in official warnings.

:)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
so you approve then of twigley organizing his 'noobs' to terrorize the #bush chan to make things harder on people because he doesn't agree with it?

Doesn't sound like an upstanding person to me. The fact with no flaming is that he and his minions went to trash IRC and got booted for it. So yes, as a fact, twigley resorts to this and other less than upstanding tactics when he feels slighted.

/me polishes your rose colored lenses.

Now, can we get back to the warring?

I'd like to say, that i was in the channel that was being said "everyone say this or that in #bushtarion" twigley wasn't even online durring the worst of it, twigley was rarely the perosn that said lets spam, it was mainly just a few members messing around, the main thing that twigley has done is that
W
T
F
but the majority of the spam was not forced upon, asked of or anything to do with him .

P.S.
DarkSider: Any last words?
Davis: *much love* to Lukey's sister
*Edited out by DS*
Davis: Lukey's sister offers me her virginity
*edited out by ds*

That is all

Last edited: