Cards on the table | R30

Podunk

Head Gardener
Strangely enough SG, you were a legend before this round. Highly respected too.

If I was, it sure as hell didn't feel like it.

Look people don't bow down for Legends, but there's a level of respect that is held by other members in the community.

People lose legendary status when they buy into a style that isn't their own and become simple puppets.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Lol podunk...thats one of those statements that doesnt actually mean anything, but people say to try and make themselves look clever...

Podunk

Head Gardener
Lol podunk...thats one of those statements that doesnt actually mean anything, but people say to try and make themselves look clever...

So is the message you just posted, whats your point?

If you didn't understand the deeper meaning of my post I was calling you all puppets.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
hey atleast i'm not claiming that its 100% truth, and i admited it may be false :p unlike other people who are making tons of false claims and standing behind them w/o any proof

rooney

Head Gardener
wow - this is more of the same that ive been reading about for weeks now. TBA suck blah blah blah. no we dont blah blah blah.

anyone else bored of it?

but just to add my 2 cents, the funniest thing for me is that 40 people are gonna be labelled powerblockers etc. and get a bad name... and STILL lose. L.O.L!

have fun with that ;)

lavadog

Head Gardener
All I can say is

"Do you want fries with that?"

But seriously, good job on the powerblock at the start. However, right about now (sg having almost double the score of it's closest enemy), it's a bit obsolete.
Ah well, I enjoy my lower rank war-ing, glad I don't have to deal with the boredom of being at the top :p

Souls

Official Helper
Jesus guys, and when we thought you cant possibly get any lower than this, you proved us wrong AGAIN. I really bow down to your lame-ness and pathetic-ness. You leave me speechless.

But tbh that is partially Azzer's fault. Give the lamez0rs things that can be abused and they WILL abuse it.
'Legends play by their own rules.' :twisted:

TBH that's the most bullshit reason ever. Who are you to call yourself a legend if you can't even play the game properly? :p

EDIT - That's also the stupidest justification for a powerblock ever. It just sounds like you're looking for reasons to do it other than to win without competition. ;)