BIKERS BIKERS BIKERS

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Re: BIKERS BIKERS BIKERS

Where did steve say that a pom wants bikers? He just said that this is a good way to make yourself a bad target. If you don't understand what one means then just ask, don't jump to silly conclusions or try to attack people and sound smart.

nopjes

Head Gardener

f0xx said:
Where did steve say that a pom wants bikers? He just said that this is a good way to make yourself a bad target. If you don't understand what one means then just ask, don't jump to silly conclusions or try to attack people and sound smart.
that was not my intent,
But once you have bikers, theyre pretty useless, i guess ill just sesnd them to toxo once i have them:p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

nopjes said:
f0xx said:
that was not my intent,
But once you have bikers, theyre pretty useless, i guess ill just sesnd them to toxo once i have them:p

the value comes in taking them from your enemy, and since they are bribed i would assume they wouldn't receive any injuries which would be awfully nice. bikers wouldn't be useless either, they are always handy to have about now what with POMs being so strong.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

i can't believe bikers exist. it's not like anyone plays poms anyway.

roger rabbit

Harvester

so if it turns out that bikers cant kill poms anymore, is it going to get changed back?

if not, then what will be the counter against poms?

oh i know! make bunker busters kill NLDs!! yes of course! and make them have a +10,000,000% AD/HD attack bonus on them.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

i just said no one plays poms. pay attention!

and btw....

sorry for the herpes :(

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

roger rabbit said:
so if it turns out that bikers cant kill poms anymore, is it going to get changed back?

oh i know! make bunker busters kill NLDs!! yes of course! and make them have a +10,000,000% AD/HD attack bonus on them.

Oh thank goodness, now you're legitimately talking nonsense so i can tell you that straight to your face.

Bikers MUST by necessity fire after POMs as far as i'm concerned. However, that is only one half of the problem, without POMs (or almost all NLDs) having little to no effect on bikers POMs becomes too strong and trickier to counter. Although the methods are still there for those who have the grey matter to discover them. Azzer did half the changes, but neglected the other half.

roger rabbit

Harvester

Alcibiades said:
roger rabbit said:

Oh thank goodness, now you're legitimately talking nonsense so i can tell you that straight to your face.

Bikers MUST by necessity fire after POMs as far as i'm concerned. However, that is only one half of the problem, without POMs (or almost all NLDs) having little to no effect on bikers POMs becomes too strong and trickier to counter. Although the methods are still there for those who have the grey matter to discover them. Azzer did half the changes, but neglected the other half.

well ofc...but no one was suppose to comment on them! :D

roger rabbit

Harvester

so who has a biker b/r to show? anyone? cuz right now the poms are ruling the round.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

roger rabbit said:
so who has a biker b/r to show? anyone? cuz right now the poms are ruling the round.

I'm sure the thugs are rather busier teching TLs than massing bikers. Also, bikers aren't the only way to kill POMs you know that right?

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Alcibiades said:
Also, bikers aren't the only way to kill POMs you know that right?

Actually, bikers weren't able to kill PoMs anyway. So the PoM route was already too strong, now it is just unstoppable. The current rank 1 will prove it too. I am not saying that he is rank 1 because he is PoM, but he will just show what the PoM route can do in the hands of a good player. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Chewie

Pruner

Meh instead of jumping to conclusions about this lets actually play the round through and see what happens? Imo it's atleast a positive step forward as the problem that Bikers were too immense has been aknowledged. Tweaking probably needed but definately a step forward.

buckwheat

Weeder

Bikers are way to overpowered now, I wouldnt mind either A. seeing the biker go back to firing before PoM. or B. leave init alone and change back their AD HD ratings.

Steve_God

Official Helper

buckwheat said:
Bikers are way to overpowered now, I wouldnt mind either A. seeing the biker go back to firing before PoM. or B. leave init alone and change back their AD HD ratings.
Could you copy/paste where you've seen this?

Just so the rest of us can see for ourselves the extent of the damage they're actually doing.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Bikers aren't overpowered imo. They kill a lot more than they used to, but you have to send a hell of a lot of other troops to get them to fire.

This is the most recent BR I have from just attacking PoMs (no hypnos):

[range] 20,000,000 hostile Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 160,416,788 allied staff.
[range] 4,810,242 allied Biker attacked, killing 5,788,055 hostile staff.
[range] 6,686,542 allied Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 20,506,487 hostile staff.
[range] 5,765,716 hostile Hippy Van attacked, distracting 3,935,493 allied staff.
[range] 606,696 hostile Loudspeaker Protestor shouted in the ears of and distracted 774,686 allied staff.
[range] 8,092,606 allied Jeep attacked, killing 5,188,304 hostile staff.

Distracted: 165,126,967 [£1,098,169,357,400] friendlies distracted.
Died: 31,482,846 [£232,739,276,000] enemies dead.

Considering the sort of damage most routes do to their counter-routes, I don't think there is anything overpowered about the biker anymore.