BIKERS BIKERS BIKERS

Silence

Head Gardener
Re: BIKERS BIKERS BIKERS

Deloitte, I think I post for all those who cant be arsed to respond. Noone cares how much you have personally killed. Didnt you realise that as noone replys =)

I think the biker change was a good change for most of the reasons stated above. I was sceptical at first but seeing them in action the unit seems far more effective than it ever was attacking at your own rank rather than rushing, so the change was fantastic.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Silence said:
Deloitte, I think I post for all those who cant be arsed to respond. Noone cares how much you have personally killed. Didnt you realise that as noone replys =)

:winner:

On topic though, I am still sceptic about the change. As I said above, the change made it even worse for the mediocore players and easier for strong players.

If you are smart though and you know in which group you are in a round, then you should know what to pick. The thing is, with this change, eventually after some time passes the only players who play PoM route will be those in strong alliances*.

* That is only if the whole playerbase had an average or above average IQ

Deloitte

Pruner

Silence said:

I think the biker change was a good change for most of the reasons stated above. I was sceptical at first but seeing them in action the unit seems far more effective than it ever was attacking at your own rank rather than rushing, so the change was fantastic.

wasnt really going to till i had a couple of people that kept urging i should...so meh.

anyway...happy halloween!

Khris

Pruner

being a pretty big thug... i found the bikers change awesome...if hitting 100m PoMs, 100m bikers can kill 30m PoMs, 60m gurus in one tick. If i can do a full hit on a pom... the bikers barely get stopped, when u got the rest of the cheap thug lets there to flak them.

i love the boost, might be worse off for the poms tho. Just need a way to pwn the little noobs and not die to the big noobs like me :p

FFX

Digger

Jus about the biker change, how about reverting back to the old stats, and instead, give them a 100% damage boost to Unit: PoM (like witches do v TL's).

The other two sub-routes of the prot route are seriously weakened I believe!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

FFX said:
Jus about the biker change, how about reverting back to the old stats, and instead, give them a 100% damage boost to Unit: PoM (like witches do v TL's).

no thug route is penalized from having the thug route, so how is exactly that the two other non PB routes are being penalized?

if anything, doggies + bikers + TLs should be a fearsome combo as has been proved this round.

At the start of the round i thought bikers would not even fire, but i was wrong, bikers are firing, in big numbers and causing horrible damage when they fire. So...... why do you want to make bikers even more powerful? are you trying to eliminate Prots as a route? frankly i'd kill Sorc/Vamp first, as those routes suck ass most, and have been more annoying since their introduction than Prots. Oh well, my two cents :)

saint1d

Head Gardener

I like the change. Played PoMs last round and again this round, and yeah it definitely makes the route more vulnerable, which is a good thing.

I do think that the damage done by bikers needs to be tweaked a little to slightly decrease it. Thug is a very cheap route, so for very little funds it is way too easy to flak the bikers.

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Why are we trying to make it so PoMs are even stronger :? PoM players can clean out other players. My friend has had 3500 land stolen from one PoM player it just a couple of days, and he less than 9k to start with. And he can continue to steal land and not have to worry about increasing AR.
My point is PoMs can be amazingly strong which means it is only fair that they have a big weakness. I think they're fine the way they are.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Total land stolen: 32,178

All from PoMs and there are so many around this round :D

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Alcibiades said:
FFX said:

no thug route is penalized from having the thug route, so how is exactly that the two other non PB routes are being penalized?

if anything, doggies + bikers + TLs should be a fearsome combo as has been proved this round.

At the start of the round i thought bikers would not even fire, but i was wrong, bikers are firing, in big numbers and causing horrible damage when they fire. So...... why do you want to make bikers even more powerful? are you trying to eliminate Prots as a route? frankly i'd kill Sorc/Vamp first, as those routes suck ass most, and have been more annoying since their introduction than Prots. Oh well, my two cents :)

Either my reading skills have been seriously weakened by the load of rubbish I have read lately, but didn't he talk about branches of the prot-route, and not about the branches of teh thug-route? :/
So wouldn't he be talking about VD & Extremists, instead of doggies and arsonists?
In which case he is addressing a problem which I (and the people I talked to at the start of the round) have foreseen: Azzer 200% forgot about the NLD of non-pom protestors.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Hobbezak said:
Alcibiades said:
FFX said:

Either my reading skills have been seriously weakened by the load of rubbish I have read lately, but didn't he talk about branches of the prot-route, and not about the branches of teh thug-route? :/
So wouldn't he be talking about VD & Extremists, instead of doggies and arsonists?
In which case he is addressing a problem which I (and the people I talked to at the start of the round) have foreseen: Azzer 200% forgot about the NLD of non-pom protestors.

Sigh. Quite correct sir. :p

VD/Extremist aren't played anyways.... i don't think it'll be a problem. I want fewer routes. So, thumbs up all around!