Anti AR triggering

TaO

Tree Surgeon
1, we do have proof.. Twigley send a mail where he actually tells us there is an IRC channel where people ask for a trigger.
2, Cheese that argument is invalid.. People get kickraped all of the time, every round...

EULA
5. Game admin/staff may step in to at any stage if a player/group of players is playing in such a way as to detriment the game, playerbase, or business itself, to ensure the game can contiune being played and enjoyed by all.

I think a game admin actually did step in for this.. and thus you guys did break the EULA, easy as that. ;)

edit; Sorry Changer.. EULA

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
1, we do have proof.. Twigley send a mail where he actually tells us there is an IRC channel where people ask for a trigger.
2, Cheese that argument is invalid.. People get kickraped all of the time, every round...

EULA
5. Game admin/staff may step in to at any stage if a player/group of players is playing in such a way as to detriment the game, playerbase, or business itself, to ensure the game can contiune being played and enjoyed by all.

I think a game admin actually did step in for this.. and thus you guys did break the EULA, easy as that. ;)

edit; Sorry Changer.. EULA

So your member was locked because he got kick raped?
Join our irc room it's called #chinamanhutclub zhouj is op there.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

I just checked my outbox.
You got your facts wrong.

Private Sent to: Omgpop member
Subject: re:
Memories, ID 8108 wrote:
love getting triggered on.

seems you made alot of enemies cid.
post inc in chan and people are arguing between themselves who triggers.
what you do to them :eek:

I posted that i had an inc from cid in a chan some of us are idling in.
And two people (Not these "people in a group which pre-ticks agreed to mutual attacking (As changer thinks)) were saying to each other which one would trigger Omgpop to piss them off which i was pretty much lolling over.
They didn't trigger AR but i wish they did actually.

But like i said with this new system i don't think you will see much intentional triggering (which it is, not mutual). And also if Azzer has problems with whats going on, if he mailed any of us saying we are even close to breaking rules then im sure it would stop but i havn't had a mail.
But i have just mailed him for some clarification on it all.

And is everyone forgetting the omgpop member that sent their staff to the hq then left and got loads of omgpop to send at him. Mutual attacking? I think so.

This is true, but if we carry onto flame each other about something only Azzer has the effecting opinion on then we are wasting our time.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Also id like to make a point now.
I've just spied Bigboss and see him hitting 2 people.
The time is currently 19:50 and he is eta 5.

I bet you any money both of those ID's have not refreshed since they received that inc.
Azzer can most likely confirm that.

Sorry i just wanted to make a point

Changer

Head Gardener
If they are part of your group, then they have agreed to accept you triggering on them already. Otherwise its just asshattery. My opinion of course. I cannot be proven wrong or right either way.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Learn the difference between triggering and piggying for land :eek: <3
They havn't agreed to be piggyed on, i'm just being an ass and using underhand tactics.

Silence

Head Gardener
If they are part of your group, then they have agreed to accept you triggering on them already. Otherwise its just asshattery. My opinion of course. I cannot be proven wrong or right either way.

Mere speculation is redundant.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
This is why solo groups are gay as ****.

I also have IRC logs of Cheese asking someone to send hippies eta 1 to Twigley to "check for LETs". Why would you want to check for LETs on your own pnap? Oh right, because he had incoming and you wanted someone to trigger AR on him. But you don't ask people to trigger AR, right? Ok, Cheese.

This thread is bullshit.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
He probally asked them to send them to me to trigger AR on someone.
Ye intentional triggering is gay, mutual is against EULA.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

You are right. :p

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

I also have IRC logs of Cheese asking someone to send hippies eta 1 to Twigley to "check for LETs". Why would you want to check for LETs on your own pnap? Oh right, because he had incoming and you wanted someone to trigger AR on him. But you don't ask people to trigger AR, right? Ok, Cheese.

This thread is bullshit.

That is bullshit I never asked anyone to check for lethals lol. Funny man.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

This thread is bullshit.

That is bullshit I never asked anyone to check for lethals lol. Funny man.

[15:32] <PinkyMW2> i no
[18:21] <PinkyMW2> DA
[18:21] <PinkyMW2> send 69 hippies to {twigleys ID} please :p
[18:21] <DA> you can haz 3
[18:21] <DA> max
[18:21] <PinkyMW2> lol
[18:21] <PinkyMW2> ok
[18:22] <DA> because I only have 3
[18:22] <DA> they're on their way
[18:22] <DA> :p
[18:22] <PinkyMW2> :D
[18:22] <PinkyMW2> He might not of sent lethals
[18:23] <PinkyMW2> so might be pointless :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Where does that say anything about check if he has lethals? :S

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Cant you guys just stop it, you all know its wrong every now and again its not a problem but to systematically ruin peoples attacks is so out of order.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

wtf is this for nonsense? When this group started, there was no talk about piggying or triggering. Somewhere along the way, people started doing it.
Now I'll take my example. Cheese and Twig trigger on people, not because they ask for it, but because Cheese and Twig like pissing off omgpop. Simple as. As long as no one triggers on me, what they do, is none of my business.
They've been keeping my back during the round up to now, so I don't think them doing anything that doesn't involve me, would justify leaving them, especially when they're quite amusing when they're not triggering/piggying ^^.
Now I've made it crystal clear to them that I do not want them posting my incomings in the channel anymore.

So please do explain how this is asshattery?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
triggering is always asshattery hobbezak :p and if you aren't triggering/getting triggered on, then you're belgian, so let's be fair here, you knew it was coming!