Anti AR triggering

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Seems to punish solos way more.
Why not also make it so alliance players when doing it get these things

a/Get rid of the -1 for sending and recieving defense for low level offense
b/Increase the honour drop above what solo gets
c/Automatically kick em out alliance if they get real bad at triggering and cannot join any allie until there triggering offenses have run out.

Frijj

Harvester
The new AR trigger thing seems fine. Only really matters if your are abusing it.

Davs

Garden Designer

Cheers. Somehow that managed to sneak past me.

More on topic - the main point of this is to stop solo players from triggering AR on each other to stop attackers (which is of course against the rules).

That being said, I'm sure in the past allied players who happen to be friends with certain solos have triggered on them - so there should be something more than a h/f decrease to punish them. (And removing their AR is hardly going to stop them...)

antisback

Head Gardener
I think he means that the solo's can quite easily just get allied people to trigger on them without any real worries about punishments which only really matter for solo's (i mean i lose huge amounts of honour everytime i attack anyway)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
solo's don't seem to trigger on their friends often enough to have their AR dropped. Different solution, please.

Ram

Head Gardener
solo's don't seem to trigger on their friends often enough to have their AR dropped. Different solution, please.

Are you retarded?
Twigs and Cheese triggered on atleast 5 people last night which stopped substantial land loss.

Davs

Garden Designer

Are you retarded?
Twigs and Cheese triggered on atleast 5 people last night which stopped substantial land loss.

Doesn't disprove what he said though. Even doing it to 5 different people probably won't be enough to reduce their AR mods enough to worry them.

Not to mention the fact that you're talking about a very specific case.

Ram

Head Gardener
I haven't seen anyone else really do it other than those two this round.

lillie

Harvester

Are you retarded?

That is real sad if it is true :( I thought more of them as players than to reduce themselves to that.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I'd agree that there should be some sort of punishment for allied players. Government land farmers instead of the loss of AR? Not really sure, but there should be something to deter allied players from doing this as well.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
I only saw this happen 2 times last round and both times the plaayer was allied. Wasnt about saving land it was about trying to kill troops.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'm sorry but just lock the triggering noobs. It's easy to see who does it intentionally and who doesn't.

antisback

Head Gardener
[16:23] <antisback> azzer can we make it so if you go through and land having triggered you don't have your counter increase

[16:20] <@antisback> I see someone attacking a solo i want to attack so follow him, make sure it triggers then i go in and land

The way i see it thats a perfectly legitimate tactic, and though its fagotttry, its no more faggoty than waving or land trains.