Anti AR triggering

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I agree with Turnip. The solution we've been offered only solves half the problem, and raises further problems in the future.

I'd rather see a proper anti AR triggering measure which works for everyone implemented next round over one which "sort of" works now.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I still think the original rule should be changed, instead of this solution that only solves half the things, and will probably need a lot more balancing, and might raise a lot of unexpected issues.

Azzer said he can't lock anyone because there's no proof of the triggering being "mutual". How can you ever have proof of people mutually agreeing on it?

Would anyone use mail for something like that?
I'm guessing, no.

Better solution, please.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I just finished re-reading through this thread and would like to offer a solution for alliance players who are constantly triggering. If they reach the same AR-trigger count as when AR becomes disabled for solos, make it so the ally player can't receive defense from his/her ally members. It offers the same sort of punishment for the crime.

Souls

Official Helper
I think a better punishment would be instead of Govt. Defense refusing to come help you they should just come punish you, instead. After all, our Government is swift and vengeful. ;)

TaO

Tree Surgeon
I still think the original rule should be changed, instead of this solution that only solves half the things, and will probably need a lot more balancing, and might raise a lot of unexpected issues.

Azzer said he can't lock anyone because there's no proof of the triggering being "mutual". How can you ever have proof of people mutually agreeing on it?

Would anyone use mail for something like that?
I'm guessing, no.

Better solution, please.

We have more then enough proof, we even recieved mailings from solo's where they actually tell us they mutually agree on triggering at each other..

Possible solution for allied players is, grounded mobs??

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
We have more then enough proof, we even recieved mailings from solo's where they actually tell us they mutually agree on triggering at each other..

Report them to Azzer ?

TaO

Tree Surgeon
This is becoming too damn sad..
Can't even attack a single solo without the others sending to trigger..

Great way to kill the game some more..
Very proud of you guys

Davs

Garden Designer
I just finished re-reading through this thread and would like to offer a solution for alliance players who are constantly triggering. If they reach the same AR-trigger count as when AR becomes disabled for solos, make it so the ally player can't receive defense from his/her ally members. It offers the same sort of punishment for the crime.

Looks good enough for me.

Suggestion approved :)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
[16:23] <antisback> azzer can we make it so if you go through and land having triggered you don't have your counter increase

[16:20] <@antisback> I see someone attacking a solo i want to attack so follow him, make sure it triggers then i go in and land

The way i see it thats a perfectly legitimate tactic, and though its fagotttry, its no more faggoty than waving or land trains.

you sir are scum of the earth!

i read alcis post yeah you deserve the punishment too. infact more so if anything.

I like the suggestion.

side note:
This is becoming too damn sad..
Can't even attack a single solo without the others sending to trigger..

Great way to kill the game some more..
Very proud of you guys

By the way it always that if you triggered on some one and recalled and the other person alone would not have caused a trigger then the government would recall just at the start of the new tick before phase 5 of 9. Does this sill happen. I assume it does see no reason for a change of the code to make it suddenly not happen now. so all mutual attacking does is cause you to not know if you alone would have triggered and if infact AR will stay., (once triggered it obv wont reduce if they trigger 10mil sas, but you alone trigger only 2mil sas your'll still face 10mil, but if you alone triggered none then just b4 the battle it should recall)

ERGO, if you are frustrated by it. man up and say screw it im staying. You never know the person you're attacking may think to stay as he wants to help kil off what remains. not realising government will recall giving him a pounding. if he runs then he can only last tick = easy land 70% of the time

Changer

Head Gardener
Willy, they trigger after they have been killed. So say first tick I kill 700b worth of staff. The other solos in their group will then send 1 hippy or something like that to the same target. The one hippy (with the new AR mod) triggers. So the AR which only arrived due to the single hippy fires on all my staff which didnt trigger. Hence saving the solos land and giving them an increased AR modifier, which further insures that they cannot lose land for a period of time.

Davs

Garden Designer
Willy, they trigger after they have been killed. So say first tick I kill 700b worth of staff. The other solos in their group will then send 1 hippy or something like that to the same target. The one hippy (with the new AR mod) triggers. So the AR which only arrived due to the single hippy fires on all my staff which didnt trigger. Hence saving the solos land and giving them an increased AR modifier, which further insures that they cannot lose land for a period of time.

the 1 hippy trick rocks for pissing people off, though :D

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
1 time is fun..

But if you can't even attack a single solo in the game..

You clearly can't, as your POMs kill everything 1st tick then somebody triggers for 2nd tick... oh wait PoMs don't kill.
Or is it more a lack of skills on your behalf? ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Everytime i have sent to trigger on someone, they have been offline.
I would like to know how that is mutual attacking.
I spy about 7 of the top 20, and about 8 of the top solos in the game constantly.
If i see an attack, i either piggy it with geo or i trigger it if they die.

It's a dirty tactic, yes.
Against the EULA, no.

I am trying to be as annoying as possible to the rank 1 alliance and stop them stealing land, even if it's using underhand tactics.
Edit: I know this is the same for alot of others aswell.

I've already told people that they should never ask for anyone to mutually trigger on themselves and should never ask for anyone to piggy.
Cos that's be against EULA.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I spy about 7 of the top 20, and about 8 of the top solos in the game constantly.
If i see an attack, i either piggy it with geo or i trigger it if they die.

You suck.