-Active
-IRC active (Recommended)
-Contactable (Strongly recommended)

Any TZ considered.

Message myself if interested.

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Looking for a Striker preferably. Harrier is also considered.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I guess it's better than sending on the same target over and over for days despite being in an economical and route-based advantage, and failing until day 5. Got to love some of that raw Bush talent.

avash

Harvester
How do we have a route based advantage? We completely lack low eta armor killers, while they have masses of health based killers (sa/TL/pa) to kill the rpgs we do have. And while allies in the past would have crumbled long ago to the inc, we're constantly attacking against probably the best planner left in the game who won't give up. Of course we're going to attack the same 5/6 seeing as they are the only ones left with masses of units.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
I guess it's better than sending on the same target over and over for days despite being in an economical and route-based advantage, and failing until day 5. Got to love some of that raw Bush talent.

is this the same Raw talent that got turned down to join DW and turned down to join us, probably turned down to join Boat and messaged us because you cant attack on your own as solo group.

we obviously turned you down as this war with Boat is one of the closest ive been part of for a while and it sorts the men from the dax's :D

Chris'o

Harvester
All of you are missing what Dax is saying!
He is talking about 1 of your members ability (or lack of in this case) to attack a solo that is below 40% of their score.
I might add, it was quite funny seeing him fail so many times.

Chris'o

Harvester
True, thought i would elaborate anyways.
But that being said, he is still better than a lot of your members in there.