[Recruiting] Adramalech

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Well it sure looks like you guys need help. 5 weeks in and the top two allies are still pretty much even.
Last round was won in under a week i might add

Because the two FTW had an A-NAP and Mada struck without notice. They won by the help of WW.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
How do we have a route based advantage? We completely lack low eta armor killers, while they have masses of health based killers (sa/TL/pa) to kill the rpgs we do have. And while allies in the past would have crumbled long ago to the inc, we're constantly attacking against probably the best planner left in the game who won't give up. Of course we're going to attack the same 5/6 seeing as they are the only ones left with masses of units.

We can't give up and retreat.. We are on a boat, where the hell are we going to go :/ (our planner can't swim, it's his biggest motivation :p))

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
No one can hurt edd's feelings. He has none, he's pure stone ;)

James, 1 spot. Thank you for trying to get back to the original purpose of this post.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Sorry, i think i hi-jacked your recruitment thread a bit!

With bitter nonsense.

Did i hurt some feelings here?

I'm not even in Adra.

You come off a little butthurt about losing land to the rather land fat arsonist. Sure you stopped him once, twice, maybe 20 times? But I still see that he took 5k land and for some reason you are laughing at him for 'failing'.

Not everything works the first time in this game

Chris'o

Harvester

With bitter nonsense.

I'm not even in Adra.

You come off a little butthurt about losing land to the rather land fat arsonist. Sure you stopped him once, twice, maybe 20 times? But I still see that he took 5k land and for some reason you are laughing at him for 'failing'.

Dude, if you actually knew me you would know that it takes a lot more than a little land loss to make me upset. I knew i was gonna lose land eventually, thats why i was laughing, because it took him ages to do it! For the record, i wouldnt have commented on it if there weren't so many confused reply's to Dax's comment.
and if you dont believe me, please go and ask Max or James or anyone that knows me well, how much i would care about losing 6k land.

I really hate it when people judge me when they dont know me.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Sorry Chris, i guess its not really you being a froob but in this game when one of your group is embarrassing, its the whole group that looks emabarrassing, and DaX doesnt do himself any justice

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Your lack of regard for the English language is disturbing, and it makes me sad to see this is still circling courtesy of your fantastic and very thought-out input.

People should apply for this that have a good grasp of spelling and grammar, so as to balance out Cyrus' shortcomings.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Your lack of regard for the English language is disturbing, and it makes me sad to see this is still circling courtesy of your fantastic and very thought-out input.

People should apply for this that have a good grasp of spelling and grammar, so as to balance out Cyrus' shortcomings.

If you can't successfully criticise someone's argument, you can always attack the typos. Well played.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer

With bitter nonsense.

I'm not even in Adra.

This is the only thing in the thread that makes any sense to me