[Recruiting] Adramalech

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
True, thought i would elaborate anyways.
But that being said, he is still better than a lot of your members in there.

depends what you mean by better, a good player to me in active and contactable, for everything else, there's mastercard.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Chris'o: The shockingly terrible players we had are gone. I don't know what you are hearing now, but the people I have I feel are not 'crap' players. They listen as to how they are needed to play and change.

Toby: DaX thinks he's God in everything.

DaX: Go take your unwanted comments elsewhere. If you are criticising us, why was you asking me to join us for a good few days. Then, when you got rejected by DW and us, the only option left was a solo group.

Cyrus: Why did you tell everyone our plan with Garrett :/

Garrett: Get fat *****.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
can a mod please clear up our recruitment thread, if people would like to discuss adra i point you towards the discussions page

Dax just wants to cause a scene because we have 20 players all which are better than him, his ego cant quite take that ;)

#deletethisposttoo

Janppe

Weeder
Chris'o: The shockingly terrible players we had are gone. I don't know what you are hearing now, but the people I have I feel are not 'crap' players. They listen as to how they are needed to play and change.

No we havent, I'm still here

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
/slap

Wake up, lad - This clearly wasn't an implication upon the entire alliance, as it wouldn't make any damned sense.

Apparently a gazillion posts are made since the one I replied to, so I'll address all of them appropriately:

I wanted a chilled round, I apply to DW. Apparently the new DW leadership had forgotten that it was built upon being a pretty straight-forward mindset, and is supposed to be welcoming - I get no replies from anybody in the leadership til well after round start.

I pestered Tiger for somewhere to sit around and do nothing (I actually wanted to play extremists) - If I'd realised you'd take this long for any decider, then I would have left anyway. But the solo thing is something I'm sticking to - I get a nice award, and I get a change of scenery.

I didn't 'want in' on your war, I was just going to piggy all of you on both sides because it benefits us. I did however send a mass mail to pretty much every alliance, and I even explained to the mighty (and vastly intelligent, clearly) Cyrus that the mail wasn't directly aimed at them, it was a mass mail - Yet here we are with Cyrus rolling around in his self-perpetuated brilliance, telling all of how I wish to join the worst named and worst alliance setup (I've personally seen in a long time) of the round - I don't. But it would appear that you probably would have benefited from somebody being there to tell you all how stupid you are.

Phew. Now I'm going to go back to frustrating your vastly retarded members that keep trying to land my PNAP.

Last edited:

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Private Sent by: Dax Thu 27th Jun, 2013. 15:02:30 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Hello, you might have seen my post on the forums regarding my group of solos - Well now I have a decent enough one to start offering assistance in attacks, or counter attacking an alliance when they attack you. I can also offer to plan alliance attacks for you, so long as this is discussed in detail beforehand on IRC.

There is no 'fee'. We will help if you ask for it and it will benefit us by helping you. Keep in mind this also applies to every other alliance in this round - We will not spy for any alliance, so if you ask for our help you will get it until ONE task is completed. After that, we will obviously take other offers if they benefit us more than your offer. This is our way. You might know me, or you might be a comrade of mine previously - None of these things will affect my willingness to fight for, or against you.

If you are interested, then all communication is done via myself - Nobody else speaks on behalf of our group but me.

Let the games begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

offering us assistance is not piggying Dax..

you should work on getting back to reality, neither myself or any other alli require your help, im sure Ed thinks the same as me that asking for help takes away any glory that can be gained by coming out on top from a war

and please dont call our members retarded for attacking in a war game, persistance always prevails so your theory is mute, if you want to get through on someone you keep trying

everyone knows that right? did you not get the memo?

Chris'o

Harvester
Well it sure looks like you guys need help. 5 weeks in and the top two allies are still pretty much even.
Last round was won in under a week i might add

Chris'o

Harvester
Due to a resistance. You guys are a long shot from seeing any resistance.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
So you posted the exact thing I called you an idiot for? Is there something wrong with you?

Allow me to spell it out, just for you:
That was a mass mail. It went to any alliance that didn't openly speak against the solo group (Boat/DW).

Please, please spare me the need to have to break it down any more?

PS: If you're a rank 2 arsonist player and it took 5 days to land on a rank 40 harrier player with a rank 80 protestor player, then you're onto a bum note mate.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Dax we get it you cant hit anybody by yourself, you need to join forces with another group to have any real impact on a round and you dont care who helps you, as long as you get some help somewhere, right?

not that any of this matters, us and Boat are napped.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
TBA Mk2.

Discworld are the secret third party in this sickening triumvirate. Shame on all of you.