SplitBound have gone to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightNinja

Harvester
this is comical.. all I know is we had a spy in our midst possibly two. Not sure who they came from, but multi or not that still cheating in my book. And you guys were already hitting me from a beef from last round anyway. Not like that was gonna change whether I said anything to you guys in game or not. And quite frankly I stand by what Ive said to your members I dont like you guys. You are mostly arrogant ppl who have nothing to do but play this game I guess. I mean 16-18 hours is a hella lot of time. Yeah I get on my phone and have idle on it a good portion of the day but I do other **** too. Like go out and have a good time, write and perform music. I dont get it. Is Luke Curtis in your ally? or was he? because he was attacking with you guys when you were hitting us. And if so thats still cheating. If not statement withdrawn. I do know that Im tired of seeing the same two groups of ppl win. Its always been like that, same two groups of ppl alternate rounds and cock block the rest of the round. Least back when there was more players it was still fun. This why I left in the first place from the damn game.

Elderveld

Official Helper
Well, it is people like you that make people quit. Eventualy we all get sick of it and indeed quit. So keep going and you might have a shot next round.

You say 'back in the day' when there were more players it was still fun.
It was more than normal then, that when 2 ally's were at war, a 3rd, 4th of even 5th alliance jumped in for some easy acres. I know i did mostly nothing else than keep on spying all ids that are at war, and jumped in the mass. That is not cheating at all. Sure it aint pretty, but fck it.

We keep saying it over and over again, you are accusing us having a multi cause you had incomming of a random guy the same time a fwew members hit you?
Luke Curtis is not in our ally, nor will be. No idea who that is.

The current playerbas is dense, so at flak wars, all we did was, mass send at top 75, not us, not proven solo. Verry big chance someone outside our ally will be attacking whit us. That is how we did it.

Coon1

BANNED
Elder you pelican, the whole playerbase is CK didn't you know? The numbers have dwindled as he has less and less time to manage accounts

jessicatan

Pruner
Let's be honest here. Multis/cheating allegations aside. The real reason why NNC won was because they won the race to CWs. Don't think SB had any lethals that could combat CWs.

(This is the opinion of a solo with no allegiance to any ally who happened to have had spy at the time of the attacks)

Don't think SB should be too disappointed, still the rest of the round to play. Who knows.... We all know what happened to madafaka

Well, that, and SB stopped attacking after we did one retal. If they had pushed the advantage, they could have possibly ended it before CWs came out

Nahhhh. N&C didn't win because they got CWs first. I saw those CWs in action but it was mainly because N&C has soooo many people with PB route. I guess that helps for resistance unless they r restarting once PBs become useless or recruit more members that are definitely not their multis for a better late game route.

Are you saying we had multis in my alliance?
Me and tiger recruited members from XXX + TBA last round + Lucky
With the likes of lucky/DA/Asmo/elder they wouldn't of played and saw straight away
But Jessica if you have any info on multis I'll be happy to clear it up for you in to what IDs you believe to be "Multi"

You have 17/20 members. Why would they leave after having a guaranteed win? You guys aren't recruiting, why? Did someone restart from pb to other route or just left so "other people" with better routes could join? Hmmm. Just wondering btw

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Let's be honest here. Multis/cheating allegations aside. The real reason why NNC won was because they won the race to CWs. Don't think SB had any lethals that could combat CWs.

(This is the opinion of a solo with no allegiance to any ally who happened to have had spy at the time of the attacks)

Don't think SB should be too disappointed, still the rest of the round to play. Who knows.... We all know what happened to madafaka

Well, that, and SB stopped attacking after we did one retal. If they had pushed the advantage, they could have possibly ended it before CWs came out

Nahhhh. N&C didn't win because they got CWs first. I saw those CWs in action but it was mainly because N&C has soooo many people with PB route. I guess that helps for resistance unless they r restarting once PBs become useless or recruit more members that are definitely not their multis for a better late game route.

With the likes of lucky/DA/Asmo/elder they wouldn't of played and saw straight away
But Jessica if you have any info on multis I'll be happy to clear it up for you in to what IDs you believe to be "Multi"

You have 17/20 members. Why would they leave after having a guaranteed win? You guys aren't recruiting, why? Did someone restart from pb to other route or just left so "other people" with better routes could join? Hmmm. Just wondering btw

Coon left, addicted/DA have left as they didn't want to play anymore
1 person has restarted
CK left without saying anything and tried to **** us over

jessicatan

Pruner

1 person has restarted

I know my math. 4+17 isn't 20 lol. Who restarted? You guys gonna restart 1 by 1 to get rid of the PBs? Actual restart? Or get another guy in with a similiar name. (I'm tryna say the guy that "restarted" got his totally same acc that was used to restart, that's why there's 17 not 16.) Correct me if I'm wrong

Leeroy

Head Gardener

1 person has restarted

I know my math. 4+17 isn't 20 lol. Who restarted? You guys gonna restart 1 by 1 to get rid of the PBs? Actual restart? Or get another guy in with a similiar name. (I'm tryna say the guy that "restarted" got his totally same acc that was used to restart, that's why there's 17 not 16.) Correct me if I'm wrong

There is no one that was a multi in my alliance. I knew every member. There's a few spots open in my alliance. Everyone in my alliance is people who are well known in the game. We've had 1 restart who was with me last round. Are you trying to say that we cheated Jess? Because I don't really know what you are trying to get at

Slavi

Harvester
i am solo this one ... but as i see Lukey and Elder killed at the start (Dachi did the same ... but he is only one .. so soreh) :) when i saw on the stats big spender 2 of Netflix and chill spent more then 550b ... i was pretty sure aint no stopping this **** you know ...

so round 3 - Thai Army of One/ XXX / Netflix and chill --- VS --- Avengers/BoS/Splitbound finally is over 2:1 ! Congrats ! now cause the game is gonna be fuking boring next 70 dAYS .. BRING AZZER ON AND reset the round :D

or you can join Straya Power and fuk shiz up

I thought you are from New Zealand

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Jessica - some people have quit, because they don't want to spend the round with nothing to do, some will be or are restarting.

Either way, that isn't any of your business. We will do what we want, and with no competition anymore, that could well be restarting everyone. Not likely, but always a possibility.

Coon1

BANNED

1 person has restarted

Please, never pro-create you parrot.

Abreu

Pruner

1 person has restarted

I seriously couldn't think anyone could be more inept at this game then penguin. But you Jessica have proven me wrong.

And if you are going to accuse someone of cheating/multi/spy at least have the tiniest shred of evidence to back up your claims

nightwish

Pruner
Just pointing some of the obvious facts.

The attacks of NNC that sparked all this drama was done after I, A solo player with 2000 lands and mostly innactive this round, had spies and could actually look at the battle live ... it was quite interesting btw. It could also explain how ppls could piggy outside of fly overs.

The winning side once again is accused of multying and i will say the same thing i did last time (for different ppls) accusation without proofs is just bullshit. If you think you have proofs provide them but without them you just look stupid.

Hitting mass sleep mode/delete is indeed cowardly. At least its the best way to try and kill the game. If that's your goal, good move, if you actually like playing the game WTF is wrong in your head?

I will let you guys go on with the witch hunt, it will just be useless either way.

Grats to NNC for their victory, too bad it will be boring for you guys and everyone else for the next 2 months or so.

shades

Weeder
for all of you out there crying over the mass sleep;
1. Why would anyone feel obligated to let the other alliance take all our land making it that much harder to even plan any type of resistance?
2. Why would it at all hurt the game by a very active alliance all the sudden not being around to steal land off the less active?
3. Why is sending a nice message to N&C that just because you got CW first doesn't mean you get to completely rape us and make yourself bigger while your doing it even at ll considered cowardly.

Stop and think about what your saying before you spout it out especially if it has nothing to do with you at all!!!!!!!!!!!

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
1. Why would anyone feel obligated to let the other alliance take all our land making it that much harder to even plan any type of resistance?
2. Why would it at all hurt the game by a very active alliance all the sudden not being around to steal land off the less active?
3. Why is sending a nice message to N&C that just because you got CW first doesn't mean you get to completely rape us and make yourself bigger while your doing it even at ll considered cowardly.

Stop and think about what your saying before you spout it out especially if it has nothing to do with you at all!!!!!!!!!!!

Because it's a war game and **** happens?

nightwish

Pruner

1. Resistance was over the moment SB just gave up like that. deleting the land won't help the big picture and certainly not make any kind of entertainment for anyone.

2. You're right, a game loosing over 20% or more of their active community never hurts it ... wait ...

3. NNC had every right to use their advantage of CW mostly if nobody had any kind of reactions to it. getting killed and raped is part of the game and they have every rights to want to get bigger. Their attack was in every way fair and tactically smart.

And finally i did think of what i said and it does have something to do with me. It messed up the balance of the game all of a sudden and makes it boring right away for everyone. Instead of taking that beating with a smile and showing that SB could bounce back and give a nice fight showing they deserved rank 2.

I mean, whining about getting hit around when the ennemy team have an advantage is on the same level as a team whining that the opposing team scored a goal in powerplay in hockey. ''being 5v4 on the ice don't give them the right to score a goal!!''. The mass sleep mode and delete feels like if your favorite sport team left after 20% of them game just because they were behind in points. immagine how fun it would be if in a soccer game (football for europe) one team would just leave the field because the opposing team is winning 2-0 ... and then would say that spectators have no say in what happens because it doesn't concern them !

Poor sports ... as simple as that.

Last edited:

AnTnEy

Harvester

1. Resistance was over the moment SB just gave up like that. deleting the land won't help the big picture and certainly not make any kind of entertainment for anyone.

2. You're right, a game loosing over 20% or more of their active community never hurts it ... wait ...

3. NNC had every right to use their advantage of CW mostly if nobody had any kind of reactions to it. getting killed and raped is part of the game and they have every rights to want to get bigger. Their attack was in every way fair and tactically smart.

And finally i did think of what i said and it does have something to do with me. It messed up the balance of the game all of a sudden and makes it boring right away for everyone. Instead of taking that beating with a smile and showing that SB could bounce back and give a nice fight showing they deserved rank 2.

I mean, whining about getting hit around when the ennemy team have an advantage is on the same level as a team whining that the opposing team scored a goal in powerplay in hockey. ''being 5v4 on the ice don't give them the right to score a goal!!''. The mass sleep mode and delete feels like if your favorite sport team left after 20% of them game just because they were behind in points. immagine how fun it would be if in a soccer game (football for europe) one team would just leave the field because the opposing team is winning 2-0 ... and then would say that spectators have no say in what happens because it doesn't concern them !

But it's still funny as hell!

nightwish

Pruner

I agree ... funny for the fact it's so ridiculous of a reaction by SB .... I guess that alliance was bound to split ...

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

I agree ... funny for the fact it's so ridiculous of a reaction by SB .... I guess that alliance was bound to split ...

Clue is in the name :p

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

1 person has restarted

There is no one that was a multi in my alliance. I knew every member. There's a few spots open in my alliance. Everyone in my alliance is people who are well known in the game. We've had 1 restart who was with me last round. Are you trying to say that we cheated Jess? Because I don't really know what you are trying to get at

Lol! Leeroy why do we have to explain our recruitment process to some incompetent person who clearly knows nothing. All she needs to know is we have no multis in our alliance, and if she was so convinced about us having multis, why would she apply to be in our alliance? Obviously wouldn't care to her that much.

NightNinja, I completely agree with you on SB. I don't understand why shades is trying to defend how they shouldn't give up acres and have no chance of a resistance - we gave up all our acres last round and still bounced back and gave you a run for your money. I guess that's how men play the game and not kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.