Turkey

Harvester
Hehe

Hehe

image.jpg

jessicatan

Pruner
You can't claim to be "clean" if you have CK with you. Just saying

Same with SB having Recon/antney/master. Awks.

quick question [curious] for tiger, in the case there ARE members in your alliance that cheated, what would you guys do?

Kick, Rape, repeat for any/all mutlis that we can reach.

Lucky has said it for me.

I would suggest getting ready to recruit a lot of clean members?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

quick question [curious] for tiger, in the case there ARE members in your alliance that cheated, what would you guys do?

We did, before the round started.

Felix2

Weeder

We did, before the round started.

Well i want to thank you for trying. And i am also willing to give you a second chance, but this time use it pls

Leeroy

Head Gardener
As leader of Netflix. I've seen 2 IDs that were on our tick. But that's all I saw
And a message from the apart farm to another ID which made no sense at all.
Feel free to ping me on whatsapp or in game and I'll be happy to help :)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
It should be pointed out that people piggying us on the final attacks is not us asking for help, or using mutli's. You had people piggy you on attacks too, but we aren't all screaming

ZOMG MULTIES U SUK BALZ AND STUF, LEIK OMG DUDE

Equally screenshots of Netflix members landing on what people now think are landfarms is not evidence of cheating. Jesus, there are so many farms out there I'd be surprised if we hasn't landed on one during the flak wars.

Hmm is someone getting defensive over being found out?? So much hostility these days lol

Nope. In fact we'll post our full member list at the end of the round, as I've had done before.

Also anyone can go ahead and post any screenshots here that prove our members allegedly cheating. I've seen the screenshots. They prove absolutely nothing.

Cheating allegations come with the territory when you win. We don't care if people believe we have cheaters, we don't, but I'm happy to respond to those allegations to put facts straight.

And in response to Cradle, ofc this thread was meant as a troll to start an argument. This is the politics sub-forum and your entire alliance just hit sleep to avoid getting your arses handed. Did you see XXX do that last round? So yeah, you're due a ridiculing :p

yan0

Planter
Who cares? It was a good, clean fight and we came out on top. Of course Lukey is the reason we won.

Thank you SB for making the fight a good one, it was fair, even and clean. Thank you :)

Lol, just lol. If anyone wants screen shots of the fair and clean fight please feel free to message me on whatsapp. 19122886450

Okay I'll rephrase; What I thought was a clean fight until some apparent evidence was produced.

Happy?

Ayy lmao

nopjes

Head Gardener
And in response to Cradle, ofc this thread was meant as a troll to start an argument. This is the politics sub-forum and your entire alliance just hit sleep to avoid getting your arses handed. Did you see XXX do that last round? So yeah, you're due a ridiculing :p

By no means am i taking any example of the sorry butthurt bunch that was XXX last round. I couldn't care less about what XXX did or didn't do.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

By no means am i taking any example of the sorry butthurt bunch that was XXX last round. I couldn't care less about what XXX did or didn't do.

At least when XXX broke last round they took their beating like champs and then rebuilt to dominate attack/defence stats for the rest of the round. Rushed BoS constantly, gave them something to worry about day in, day out. Kept your members up all hours responding to rush pranks. Stopped BoS attacks in their tracks 9 times out of 10.

We didn't fall to sh** and hit sleep/delete just because we didn't win in the first 10 days :p

yan0

Planter

At least when XXX broke last round they took their beating like champs and then rebuilt to dominate attack/defence stats for the rest of the round. Rushed BoS constantly, gave them something to worry about day in, day out. Kept your members up all hours responding to rush pranks. Stopped BoS attacks in their tracks 9 times out of 10.

We didn't fall to sh** and hit sleep/delete just because we didn't win in the first 10 days :p

I was not pranked on once last round. Your attempts at rushing were pathetic

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I was not pranked on once last round. Your attempts at rushing were pathetic

Yeah we didn't rush SA players. Obviously. You got off easy :)

Looking forward to seeing if SB do any better as rank 2. Oh no wait, most of you have deleted or are sleeping. Guess we'll never know.

nopjes

Head Gardener

You sir, have a weird definition of "taking a beating like champs". I'd suggest u read that pile of **** and abuse back that was last rounds forums. Compare it to people in this one actually commending you on that counter despite stated "suspicous piggys/planned in attackers" or whatever they are.
I fail to see how I am obliged to donate my land to you tho.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

You sir, have a weird definition of "taking a beating like champs". I'd suggest u read that pile of **** and abuse back that was last rounds forums. Compare it to people in this one actually commending you on that counter despite stated "suspicous piggys/planned in attackers" or whatever they are.
I fail to see how I am obliged to donate my land to you tho.

You're right. We should have just ragequit/hit sleep. That would have been the honourable thing to do. :roll:

Angela

Harvester
ive read all the thread and for the case of being open im in netflix and all i can is urr wth are you all on seriously its a war game people attack people die people piggy doesnt automatically means there is cheating going on if you throw your toys out of the pram for being attacked by *sobs* more than one person .. you seriously need to consider your game choices

Status
Not open for further replies.