SplitBound have gone to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
We can't control what people do. If you think logically, the people who just landed on them are attacking, time to take the land back and prevent them from getting anymore. It can just as easily be revenge against us as an affront to you. The only thing that I saw that you sent to tiger was the message you sent to one of the people in SS that we attacked. You said something along the lines of "You aren't going to buy up to prevent them from land-farming you?" And he replies simply with "Guess"

What that is supposed to mean, I can only speculate. Everything else you posted can't even really qualify as circumstantial, it's just people trying to get easy land.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
You can't claim to be "clean" if you have CK with you. Just saying

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I can.. I came back for a round a while back, ended up in an alliance with what is now several members of SB. After finding out half of them had multies (and the other have WERE multies) I deleted.

AnTnEy

Harvester
We can't control what people do. If you think logically, the people who just landed on them are attacking, time to take the land back and prevent them from getting anymore. It can just as easily be revenge against us as an affront to you. The only thing that I saw that you sent to tiger was the message you sent to one of the people in SS that we attacked. You said something along the lines of "You aren't going to buy up to prevent them from land-farming you?" And he replies simply with "Guess"

What that is supposed to mean, I can only speculate. Everything else you posted can't even really qualify as circumstantial, it's just people trying to get easy land.

Everything I showed tiger, shows it was not the clean and fair fight that tiger claimed it was.you guys started the multi talk

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
No, YOU guys did, with your alliance page. No one mentioned it until it appeared there. The next person to say something was Sith in the other thread. Then you came here and started it by saying it wasn't a fair fight.

We both know it was. You had solos attacking with you before we had spies, we assumed they were in your alliance until we triggered police. Should we assume those are YOUR multis and spies?

I have seen everything you showed tiger, all it shows was some randoms following and piggying us. We can't stop that, we can't control what they do. What we can do, is take their land, which we have done for the most part.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Zer0

Harvester
You can't claim to be "clean" if you have CK with you. Just saying

Same with SB having Recon/antney/master. Awks.

quick question [curious] for tiger, in the case there ARE members in your alliance that cheated, what would you guys do?

Kick, Rape, repeat for any/all mutlis that we can reach.

Lucky has said it for me.

if it comes to my attention of concrete fact, I'll hold you to your words :)

meanwhile enjoy the win until resistance :)

C

CK1337

hai bbz u dirty kients

dimitard i hope i kan rape u again this round

bai exo

Abreu

Pruner
No, at least zaheen had half an idea of what he was talking about. This Sith guy is just dribbling ****

Status
Not open for further replies.