SplitBound have gone to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

¥Sith¥

BANNED
no, at least zaheen had half an idea of what he was talking about. This sith guy is just dribbling ****

qft

^

I don't like the guy but he has a point. Sith, please stop. You're as bad as Penguin

Ok I'll stop, just thought I would share my info and give u guys the choice whether to investigate what I said, several points I've pointed out seem to have been proven here any ways, as in Jessica having splitbounds IDs, and I even received there IDs from a member trying to trade with me and when I asked he said "name" as in Jessica this round leaked the IDs to him, but as I say my points have already pretty much been talked and proven here any ways, thought it was only fair I let u guys know, I was unaware Jessica also had Netflix IDs but I knew they had rank 4s IDs

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder
And in response to Cradle, ofc this thread was meant as a troll to start an argument. This is the politics sub-forum and your entire alliance just hit sleep to avoid getting your arses handed. Did you see XXX do that last round? So yeah, you're due a ridiculing :p

By no means am i taking any example of the sorry butthurt bunch that was XXX last round. I couldn't care less about what XXX did or didn't do.

At least when XXX broke last round they took their beating like champs and then rebuilt to dominate attack/defence stats for the rest of the round. Rushed BoS constantly, gave them something to worry about day in, day out. Kept your members up all hours responding to rush pranks. Stopped BoS attacks in their tracks 9 times out of 10.

We didn't fall to sh** and hit sleep/delete just because we didn't win in the first 10 days :p

I was not pranked on once last round. Your attempts at rushing were pathetic

Yeah we didn't rush SA players. Obviously. You got off easy :)

Looking forward to seeing if SB do any better as rank 2. Oh no wait, most of you have deleted or are sleeping. Guess we'll never know.

So we should do what your alliance did when we loose?

Start a huge argument on the forum, start sending abusive mails, insult everyone, get banned from the forums, rage quit than restart as names insulting your leader and his ex girlfriend?

That's the going thing now? Or we could just hit sleep...

Elderveld

Official Helper
And in response to Cradle, ofc this thread was meant as a troll to start an argument. This is the politics sub-forum and your entire alliance just hit sleep to avoid getting your arses handed. Did you see XXX do that last round? So yeah, you're due a ridiculing :p

By no means am i taking any example of the sorry butthurt bunch that was XXX last round. I couldn't care less about what XXX did or didn't do.

At least when XXX broke last round they took their beating like champs and then rebuilt to dominate attack/defence stats for the rest of the round. Rushed BoS constantly, gave them something to worry about day in, day out. Kept your members up all hours responding to rush pranks. Stopped BoS attacks in their tracks 9 times out of 10.

We didn't fall to sh** and hit sleep/delete just because we didn't win in the first 10 days :p

I was not pranked on once last round. Your attempts at rushing were pathetic

Yeah we didn't rush SA players. Obviously. You got off easy :)

Looking forward to seeing if SB do any better as rank 2. Oh no wait, most of you have deleted or are sleeping. Guess we'll never know.

So we should do what your alliance did when we loose?

Start a huge argument on the forum, start sending abusive mails, insult everyone, get banned from the forums, rage quit than restart as names insulting your leader and his ex girlfriend?

That's the going thing now? Or we could just hit sleep...

Start a huge argument on the forum - Done
Start sending abusive mails - Done
insult everyone - getting there
get banned from the forums - go on, you can do it.
rage quit - Done
than restart - awaiting........
as names insulting your leader and his ex girlfriend - If you knew one's name, probably.

to SB:
Man the **** up, quit your *****ing as an alliance, and accept your defeat in a fair (no cheats/multi) fight.
Or GTFO, stay in delete (if you haven't already) and go away from this game.

i would rather play whit bots alone than whit you bunch of people.

/rant out.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

I have no quarries with you lot..but saying XXX was butthurt is a bit rich coming from SB at the moment. As soon as we win the multi accusations start. Spare me the laughter.

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder
That is so innacurate, I believe you have started all of the threads to get a response? No one has insulted anyone of you I believe? And no one has rage quit?

Its your alliance who couldn't take us going into sleep mode, believe it or not there is a method to our madness.

AnTnEy

Harvester
That is so innacurate, I believe you have started all of the threads to get a response? No one has insulted anyone of you I believe? And no one has rage quit?

Its your alliance who couldn't take us going into sleep mode, believe it or not there is a method to our madness.
I rage quit

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

*cough* alliance message *cough*

Also - This thread was made as a poke for SB quitting before the fight was done, with plenty of lethals. You turned this into a discussion about multis. The only people really making stupid accusations are from the two farm alliances. I call them farm alliances, because they don't have the ability to be anything but a farm.

As for Sith - No one cares if you had a list of SB's ID's. You and yours couldn't/wouldn't do anything with it, and the people who could (IE, NNC, IE, me and mine) didn't have it.

The fight was fair, there will always be piggies, how they knew to send? I can't say, maybe they were watching? It's not like yall weren't expecting the attack, we got a message from dachi a few ticks before we were to send (after moving it up 2 hours) asking if we were attacking in 3 ticks.

Having random solos/tiny people from other alliances attack on our ticks doesn't help us, they didn't have the troops to make it worth it, it was just flak and more geos than we sent. That would be a tactic used by the alliance being attacked, to ensure the land doesn't go to your enemy. So ask yourself this, who really benefited from us not getting the land.. right away anyway (We went back later and took that land back from those nubs)

OH, and wtf happened to rank 3/4 keeping their mouths shut and not painting a target on their back? I get nubs messaging our HQ with stupid comments everyday. It's basically "Please, attack our alliance until you can't hit us, then restart and do it again"

AnTnEy

Harvester

*cough* alliance message *cough*

Also - This thread was made as a poke for SB quitting before the fight was done, with plenty of lethals. You turned this into a discussion about multis. The only people really making stupid accusations are from the two farm alliances. I call them farm alliances, because they don't have the ability to be anything but a farm.

As for Sith - No one cares if you had a list of SB's ID's. You and yours couldn't/wouldn't do anything with it, and the people who could (IE, NNC, IE, me and mine) didn't have it.

The fight was fair, there will always be piggies, how they knew to send? I can't say, maybe they were watching? It's not like yall weren't expecting the attack, we got a message from dachi a few ticks before we were to send (after moving it up 2 hours) asking if we were attacking in 3 ticks.

Having random solos/tiny people from other alliances attack on our ticks doesn't help us, they didn't have the troops to make it worth it, it was just flak and more geos than we sent. That would be a tactic used by the alliance being attacked, to ensure the land doesn't go to your enemy. So ask yourself this, who really benefited from us not getting the land.. right away anyway (We went back later and took that land back from those nubs)

OH, and wtf happened to rank 3/4 keeping their mouths shut and not painting a target on their back? I get nubs messaging our HQ with stupid comments everyday. It's basically "Please, attack our alliance until you can't hit us, then restart and do it again"

And what is the obvious reason for this

Coon1

BANNED

I rage quit

I also rage quit. But like, out of pure boredom after 2 days of playing.

I boredom quit

AnTnEy

Harvester

I rage quit

I also rage quit. But like, out of pure boredom after 2 days of playing.

I boredom quit

Haha,gj coon.may the force be strong with you on your journeys.

Rooster

Harvester
Don't quit. Join ScallyWags.
Then quit if you want but don't delete. I want more members, active or inactive I truly don't care.

Really, I have no flippin clue what's going on in bush except as usual we have accused multi and/or cheating going on.

Also, message scally next time so we can piggy ffs. Any help is good and appreciated.

Also also, a list of proven cheaters would be nice. I can't remember all or hardly any of this ****. I need the KISS method used please. I played with many accused cheaters over the years, even accused of it myself before so because of that I don't know anything for sure without 1st hand info.

Ok. I just posted here to see if anyone would read my nonsensical ramblings .
Love you all, miss you. Bye bye

Nickk

Harvester
Let's be honest here. Multis/cheating allegations aside. The real reason why NNC won was because they won the race to CWs. Don't think SB had any lethals that could combat CWs.

(This is the opinion of a solo with no allegiance to any ally who happened to have had spy at the time of the attacks)

Don't think SB should be too disappointed, still the rest of the round to play. Who knows.... We all know what happened to madafaka

jessicatan

Pruner
no, at least zaheen had half an idea of what he was talking about. This sith guy is just dribbling ****

qft

^

I don't like the guy but he has a point. Sith, please stop. You're as bad as Penguin

Ok I'll stop, just thought I would share my info and give u guys the choice whether to investigate what I said, several points I've pointed out seem to have been proven here any ways, as in Jessica having splitbounds IDs, and I even received there IDs from a member trying to trade with me and when I asked he said "name" as in Jessica this round leaked the IDs to him, but as I say my points have already pretty much been talked and proven here any ways, thought it was only fair I let u guys know, I was unaware Jessica also had Netflix IDs but I knew they had rank 4s IDs

Wtf are you Luke Curtis?? Luke gave us all 3 legit allies ids... Anyways I would like to see evidence that I was the one who gave ids away. And a screenshot of the mail or whatever that it was me

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Let's be honest here. Multis/cheating allegations aside. The real reason why NNC won was because they won the race to CWs. Don't think SB had any lethals that could combat CWs.

(This is the opinion of a solo with no allegiance to any ally who happened to have had spy at the time of the attacks)

Don't think SB should be too disappointed, still the rest of the round to play. Who knows.... We all know what happened to madafaka

Well, that, and SB stopped attacking after we did one retal. If they had pushed the advantage, they could have possibly ended it before CWs came out

Slavi

Harvester
i am solo this one ... but as i see Lukey and Elder killed at the start (Dachi did the same ... but he is only one .. so soreh) :) when i saw on the stats big spender 2 of Netflix and chill spent more then 550b ... i was pretty sure aint no stopping this **** you know ...

so round 3 - Thai Army of One/ XXX / Netflix and chill --- VS --- Avengers/BoS/Splitbound finally is over 2:1 ! Congrats ! now cause the game is gonna be fuking boring next 70 dAYS .. BRING AZZER ON AND reset the round :D

C

CK1337

i am solo this one ... but as i see Lukey and Elder killed at the start (Dachi did the same ... but he is only one .. so soreh) :) when i saw on the stats big spender 2 of Netflix and chill spent more then 550b ... i was pretty sure aint no stopping this **** you know ...

so round 3 - Thai Army of One/ XXX / Netflix and chill --- VS --- Avengers/BoS/Splitbound finally is over 2:1 ! Congrats ! now cause the game is gonna be fuking boring next 70 dAYS .. BRING AZZER ON AND reset the round :D

or you can join Straya Power and fuk shiz up

jessicatan

Pruner

Well, that, and SB stopped attacking after we did one retal. If they had pushed the advantage, they could have possibly ended it before CWs came out

Nahhhh. N&C didn't win because they got CWs first. I saw those CWs in action but it was mainly because N&C has soooo many people with PB route. I guess that helps for resistance unless they r restarting once PBs become useless or recruit more members that are definitely not their multis for a better late game route.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Nahhhh. N&C didn't win because they got CWs first. I saw those CWs in action but it was mainly because N&C has soooo many people with PB route. I guess that helps for resistance unless they r restarting once PBs become useless or recruit more members that are definitely not their multis for a better late game route.

We only had 1 more PB than SB, and they had them first, on top of that, they had shox while we did not. Prior to CW, all we had was PB and Ninja. We also got grenadiers about half a day or a bit more before CW. SB definitely had the lethal advantage up until CW came out. They had it by a fair margin.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

Are you saying we had multis in my alliance?
Me and tiger recruited members from XXX + TBA last round + Lucky
With the likes of lucky/DA/Asmo/elder they wouldn't of played and saw straight away
But Jessica if you have any info on multis I'll be happy to clear it up for you in to what IDs you believe to be "Multi"

Status
Not open for further replies.