some competision.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Ryu

Pruner
The motives boil down to this very important saying.. "Mess with the bull, you get the horns." They messed with the bull and they're trying to avoid the horns.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
The motives boil down to this very important saying.. "Mess with the bull, you get the horns." They messed with the bull and they're trying to avoid the horns.

Don't talk bollocks, you both did the same to us.

POWABLOCK.
POWABLOCK.
POWACOCK.

Ryu

Pruner

POWABLOCK.
POWABLOCK.
POWACOCK.

What are you on about? We're talking about S2S mass sleepmode.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

POWABLOCK.
POWABLOCK.
POWACOCK.

What are you on about? We're talking about S2S mass sleepmode.

Well so am I. I'm pretty sure Twiglet's defences > all alliances 1v1
Apparently you tipped the scales again. HAVE YOU NO SHAME.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Internal alliance problems in regards to attitude rather than the actual defence.

The "bull" as Ryu said, was pretty poor for the only FTW ally, i have to say :p
But yeah, can't really fight the only real FTW ally this round with my FTF ally who had gone dellusional for a day :p

Constant attacking for 1/2/3/Eta 1/2/3/4/5 incs when i have 5-6 members who had quit a few days ago, when 3 members are in sleepmode due to RL and 3 others are UC all day, are not the most fun to defend. Nor do i want my alliance to be involved in the fail of a round so far for rank 1 lol.

Although it is frustrating seeing this and thinking any of the past allies ive been in ftw would be crushing all this nonsense this round! :p

<3 you fans.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Internal alliance problems in regards to attitude rather than the actual defence.

The "bull" as Ryu said, was pretty poor for the only FTW ally, i have to say :p
But yeah, can't really fight the only real FTW ally this round with my FTF ally who had gone dellusional for a day :p

Constant attacking for 1/2/3/Eta 1/2/3/4/5 incs when i have 5-6 members who had quit a few days ago, when 3 members are in sleepmode due to RL and 3 others are UC all day, are not the most fun to defend. Nor do i want my alliance to be involved in the fail of a round so far for rank 1 lol.

Although it is frustrating seeing this and thinking any of the past allies ive been in ftw would be crushing all this nonsense this round! :p

<3 you fans.

Now you know exactly how dRQ felt when we hit mass sleep. Exhausted and delusional :p

Ryu

Pruner
Shouldn't have joined resistance if you didn't want us to teach you a lesson. Or rather, be successful in the resistance?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Cool story bro but you managed to fend off god awfully organised attacks for a day which were organised by people who admit they are not good at attacking and then managed to steal acres from an alliance that purposefully were not disturbing people IRL, letting your bigger guys land even tho we had mass staff home.

I never wanted my alliance to join in with the fail of rank 1 this round, but their inexperience and general wanting to have fun and not being able to do so due to the awful situation the round had become, meant that they went and did it.

From start to now the politics and the level of attacking from ALL the alliances are a shadow of even 5 rounds ago, never mind 10,15,20. It's pretty pointless when i see bragging on Forums, IRC and ingame mails to me saying how i was taught a lesson. I was against getting involved in all of this because i knew this would be the outcome. You havn't taught any lesson to me, i predicted the lessons before you did ;) I stayed out of the whole thing because i basically just dont have the time to beat you anymore.

Although i guess alot of the people who have a chance to win this round due to the lack of competition and lack of other good alliances may not of won a round before so it's exciting times for them! :D Always nice when some newer players get to see what its like to win, however its done!

Ryu

Pruner
I'm not gonna argue, and I don't want to be an asshole.

Sorry for attacking you guys after you tried to 2v1 us and gave us incoming all day, truly sorry for your losses.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why are you being sarcastic now?

Nobody has even flamed you for attacking us?
Why even say that?
You ok Ryu?

I knew youd attack us and nobody has a problem with it in this thread, IRC or ingame.
Why even make that comment?
It doesn't make sense as a reply.

Would you like some lemonade?

Home-made-Lemonade-Recipe.jpg

Cody

Planter
I'm not gonna argue, and I don't want to be an asshole.

Sorry for attacking you guys after you tried to 2v1 us and gave us incoming all day, truly sorry for your losses.

and the fact that you had a spy in our ally (ignit/jakeswake) makes us even i suppose right?

your alliance has 2 people i would never play with ever again being Jakeswake and Recon.... your alliance cant play w/o spies or getting into our alliance channel disguised as Twigley and getting myself and Davis to suicide on you.... at least our ally just plays politically while yours actually plays dishonorable