some competision.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
so what is the plan for rank 1 and 2? other then send streaming/waving/bashing at ragequit. They seem to not wanna fight each other and would rather continue holding hands and bash RQ. and what has twigley got up his sleeve?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
so what is the plan for rank 1 and 2? other then send streaming/waving/bashing at ragequit. They seem to not wanna fight each other and would rather continue holding hands and bash RQ. and what has twigley got up his sleeve?

It doesn't really matter. I've explained this in the chan many times, Tim.
Res wanted to preserve their rank (despite self-admitting they weren't even FTW), so they arranged to 2v1 us with Aphall. I wouldn't have a problem with this, if Res were to actually take advantage of the goldmine of a situation they were presented with. But they didn't. They've sat and done nigh-to nothing.
Now Twigley will catch both alliances up sooner or later, and I hope he dishes appropriate justice to both alliances.
That is all.

*competition

FeR

Harvester
After 2 weeks of constant inc, from 2 alliances, solos, etc, we replanned our play, arranged we were going to play for the fun, etc...

Some of us restarted, just to get new fresh air, and start again to have some fun.
Now, I dont even finished developing strikers, and i receive again another constant train of 10-15 people, and while i check my alliance overwiev, i see everyone is still on constant inc.

Grow some balls, for christ sake.

If you wanted us to actually quit the game, just keep this inc and we will all do it.

Congratulations to Aph/Res, you actually sucked more than what i thinked.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
The thing that made me laugh is Res hit Apha 2 days ago i think it was, and mailed US to help them by following! How pathetic are you guys?!?!?

Lets wave RQ till they are tiny then start a war with Apha and ask for their help (For those who don't believe me i will post the mail later - i am in sleep :p )

It is so so sad!! Then when i asked why they are STILL waving us with Apha, they replied: Because Apha were getting land off us so they jumped in!

1. If you had been warring properly, they wouldn't dare all send out.
2. Wait for them to send at us and then retal!

Not hard! Shows how crappy both alliances are. I understand why Apha didnt hit Res in the winter months (Res were troop heavy on the same score with 50k less land) Now the summer is here, why Apha aren't hitting Res i don't know!

Really really pathetic. End of the day, just really makes you look so poor!

Twigley FTW.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Twigley FTW.

Never thought I'd second that opinion, but Twigley FTW! It really goes to show my opinion of Aphalla and Res when I'd rather have Twigley win ;)

It's a shame we're still being waved, although I understand much of the reasoning for it. I probably would've behaved differently than Aphalla and Res but who's to say. What's done is done, and you guys have effectively forced another 20 or so players to quit. I won't be playing ftw again, I suspect many of my friends won't be either, and a few returning players who i brought into dRQ won't be returning after this round is done. Congratulations, you had already beaten us, and then felt it necessary to grind us into the dirt, as opposed to warring amongst yourselves. Wouldn't it be more fun to win by annihilating your enemy, rather than outgrowing them with land? For shame, gentlemen, for shame.

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
The thing that made me laugh is Res hit Apha 2 days ago i think it was, and mailed US to help them by following! How pathetic are you guys?!?!?

Lets wave RQ till they are tiny then start a war with Apha and ask for their help (For those who don't believe me i will post the mail later - i am in sleep :p )

We offered you a chance for land, your help was certainly not needed :p Your fault for not capitalizing.

It is so so sad!! Then when i asked why they are STILL waving us with Apha, they replied: Because Apha were getting land off us so they jumped in!

1. If you had been warring properly, they wouldn't dare all send out.
2. Wait for them to send at us and then retal!

Not hard! Shows how crappy both alliances are. I understand why Apha didnt hit Res in the winter months (Res were troop heavy on the same score with 50k less land) Now the summer is here, why Apha aren't hitting Res i don't know!

Really really pathetic. End of the day, just really makes you look so poor!

Twigley FTW.

Tbh, we left you alone for the most part, its not our fault you chose to get fatter w/o getting some units first. Now your just helping Alpha take even more of a land-lead. Eventually they will be able to afford to suicide their troops.

As for a war?
They've tried to hit us, and did well once or twice, but their 2 latest hits have not gone over well for them. It is easier for them to just out-grow us than to try to bash us. Smarter too, since we are a defense oriented.

We aren't FTW.. That is obvious since we have no activity/contactable requirements. We've had pretty much the same people we started with, some who are active and growing, some not so much. We don't force people to get online for attacks, and we don't kick them for getting zeroed. Care for rank? The only reason some of us haven't suicided so we can hit smaller targets is so we don't screw the people who WANT to be competitive over on defense.. I'd much rather be closer to rank 50-60ish hitting solos and such that are in my range.. :( I'm rank 2 instead, and I have to stay that way until I get told to stay when I should recall, or I somehow forget to send out (happens sometimes.. ^_^)

Don't worry though, we won't offer you anymore opportunities :) you do whatever you want. We are enjoying our little "war" with Alpha. Keeping the round interesting.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i must say alpha wouldnt have stolen so much land off RQ if res wasnt sending with them

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
We weren't for the most part. 3-4 people have attacked recently, and they were random sends. Alpha got the land because dRAGE thought they were being spiteful, or just don't care anymore. I don't care either way :p I just want to kill something, but no one ever first-ticks me :(

CFalcon

Official Helper
I must say the "we're not ftw" line is a very poor excuse for only attacking properly when you've got backup and then sitting doing nothing when you're left to your own devices. You seemed to be able to manage perfectly FTW standard attacks on RQ when aphal were helping, why the sudden change? If you lose you lose, if you don't reckon you're up to it then that's fair enough, but don't hide under the excuse of FTF.

RQ haven't had any activity or contactibility requirements either, and having members uncontactable/away at key points in the round has certainly hurt us. But we don't use that to explain away our failure this round. It's been politics all the way.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I must say the "we're not ftw" line is a very poor excuse for only attacking properly when you've got backup and then sitting doing nothing when you're left to your own devices. You seemed to be able to manage perfectly FTW standard attacks on RQ when aphal were helping, why the sudden change? If you lose you lose, if you don't reckon you're up to it then that's fair enough, but don't hide under the excuse of FTF.

RQ haven't had any activity or contactibility requirements either, and having members uncontactable/away at key points in the round has certainly hurt us. But we don't use that to explain away our failure this round. It's been politics all the way.

We did what, 1 organized attacked on you, maybe 2? Then you hit sleep.. After that, you got raped by random sends because it was 2 different alliances sensing easy land. Who wouldn't send for easy land?

We can manage good attacks when we cba.. :p But most of the time no on cares enough. Im sure Alpha (hehe..) can attest to our laziness in attacking :p

Personally, I'd be attacking more if more people were in my range.. Right now my only targets are either in r1 ally, r3 ally (twigleys ally.. not gonna land by myself ) or solo and a route that I couldn't fight anyway.. See a problem? I would totally suicide if I could! :D but I'm not allowed to yet :(

Btw - RPGs suck to attack with if your not in an ally attack.. everyone just last-ticks you.. :( Maybe if I just massed humvees and shocks?

bluehen55

Harvester
No matter what anyone wants to believe there was absolutely no working together between aph and Res after you came out of sleep, we just both wanted to come for your land.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
After sleepmode was definitely not "random sends." Absolutely NO way. Sorry.

random attacking, not random in that we WERE attacking you.. There was no plan, just keep sending and getting land.. :p

Sorry I didn't explain that more fully

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Blah, blah, blah. Don't forget that mail Godsend had sent out - I did manage to C/P it before an admin took it down (for whatever reason).
Both top alliances are appalling - My reasoning simply is, if they were any good, one of them would be dead. I was intending to quit after this round anyway - Have fun with another 20 less players, tbh.

Silence

Head Gardener
Blah, blah, blah. Don't forget that mail Godsend had sent out - I did manage to C/P it before an admin took it down (for whatever reason).
Both top alliances are appalling - My reasoning simply is, if they were any good, one of them would be dead. I was intending to quit after this round anyway - Have fun with another 20 less players, tbh.

Yeah DAMN THOSE TOP ALLIANCES. They killed the alliance which they felt were the most threat. So thats perfectly acceptable.

And an FYI talk for youself rather than the alliance as a whole. I certainly will not quit playing just because I got killed. That would be hypocritical as Ive been on the attacking side of bashing before.

Get over it, quit whining. Its boring.