Round 45 Awards discussion

flameharvester

Head Gardener
I would say this core of players has been going 4/5 rounds ( around where hero/Hamilton/tiger joined Angela/lucky and others) and they have finished 1st once so I would say their usual level is about rank 2 anyway. You can dispute ftw mindset all you like but to me, what matters is if you are willing to dig in and fight regardless of how many contactable players you have. We were fortunate to have 16 or 17 and even though a few were on holiday everybody in TTB wanted to put up a good fight. If you don't share that mindset then I don't know how you think you could ever win even against our lesser potential (lol)

Ed you kind of have to look at the mindset of the person you are replying to, Dax's mindset is that any team he joins is the best, but failing to be so then requires a mindset of rationalization of why it isn't so.
We should probably have saved the join request about the time of the resistance fail stating how shitty FNG was in his mindset and ofc the "your loss" mindset when said join request was refused :p
Followed by the mindset of "me, me , me , me"

it might be the time of night for me but youve confused me james

ps Edd you havent got a clue about our activity now or even at the round start trust me when i say you dont want me to go into the how we failed badly at the start middle and end of the round.

Angela - It would appear that Dax attempted to join TTB when the resistance failed and sent some sort of wah wah wah your loss message. James is commenting on how he feels that edd should take dax's mindest into account - Ie; Its all about dax, etc.

edd

Tree Surgeon
In the alliance's section in statistics it showed FNG as most active until the day we did those big trains when you had only a few players left alive. This is a fact, I'm not claiming to know the ins and outs of fng.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Ofc I applied to TTB, because I was annoyed. And ofc it's about me - It's my game. I'll do as I please. I didn't offer lists/intel/etc, and considering you've had 3 of our players this round, it's hardly a big thing to cry about.

And if we're going to talk about leaving alliances for others, James is hardly one to talk (cough, SC, gloryhunter, cough).

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Dax, As i remember it you tried to leave SC to join me... in fact its in my signature the comment you made when you finally cornered me :p

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Edd, I like to be rank 2, offers a LOT more BR's and more fun than rank 1. Yeah rank 1 is cool when you mass troops and feel cool, but no one attacks you, and it gets real boring.

Rank 2 means rank 1 attacks you, and you can attack 3,4,5. So much more fun imo

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Dax, As i remember it you tried to leave SC to join me... in fact its in my signature the comment you made when you finally cornered me :p

And again, something I spoke about last round - If I am unhappy somewhere, I'm entitled to want to move. The top and bottom is I stuck about after having a break to get some sleep, and did my time for the rest of the round - Whereas James got kicked due to a 'mixup'.

If I joined your lot, I could have possibly trebled my Gargantua count, and have gotten far more sleep in the process. No logic required to deduce a decision, there.

Earlier this round, a mass suicide, then being bashed endlessly by Stealth Check - How is a that a situation that I would happily endure, when everyone else simply went inactive/UC for the days and gave in?

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
wait... I got kicked??? when did this happen and when did I rejoin.. man I have to stop this sleep walking business.. :/

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
wait... I got kicked??? when did this happen and when did I rejoin.. man I have to stop this sleep walking business.. :/

So you either were kicked, or left because you were asked. There's really not much difference, tbh.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
My brain just exploded... WTF are you talking about.. another round?? like last round when I quit Elderveld's alliance and came back a couple days later? or 4-5 rounds ago when I quit Max's alliance and joined MoDakka ??/ because those are the only 2 times I have ever quit. never been kicked...
You have either had too much sleep or not enough or somethin good lord

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
My brain just exploded... WTF are you talking about.. another round?? like last round when I quit Elderveld's alliance and came back a couple days later? or 4-5 rounds ago when I quit Max's alliance and joined MoDakka ??/ because those are the only 2 times I have ever quit. never been kicked...

tumblr_luyvduVabW1r1cj3m.gif

Yochoko

Head Gardener
mmm... i'm so confused. is this thread about round 45 or some other rounds that are in history.... errrrrrr, in the past? soweee, i just got up and my poor brain is so confused after reading many words from the page 3 to 4. :'(

i just feel i shouldn't have read, i guess.

Slavi

Harvester
I am still curious whats happened with those guys Heterogenesis or something (round start) ? who led them ?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

He's got it backwards.. He means a week or so ago when the other guy was kicked and attacked you.. You being kicked would have made a bit more sense though, seeing as you received no defense.. :p but I digress.... He's just confused.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
I'm good.
Almost an entire round of bribe cheating, hitting sleep daily and jumping in and out of alliances for protection and that's the best attack you come up with to post on the forums?

At least you didn't attack with both of your inactive unit mates this time though, got to hand it to you Stargazer you are getting better...but I'm over here.

P.S. I just caught you in sleep mode, and my little brothers PNap is with me...

You mistake me for someone who cares...for someone who says they don't care about anything bush you sure do look like it...

people who hit sleep mode care. you care, i care, my pnaps care(d).

P.S. - seeeeeeeeee it's not that hard to bring it to the discussion thread?!?!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

He's got it backwards.. He means a week or so ago when the other guy was kicked and attacked you.. You being kicked would have made a bit more sense though, seeing as you received no defense.. :p but I digress.... He's just confused.

No, James left Sixth for rank 1 last round after talking with n0c0. He then got asked to leave again due to a membership mixup.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon

No, James left Sixth for rank 1 last round after talking with n0c0. He then got asked to leave again due to a membership mixup.

LOL you are truly pathetic Dax.. couldn't find the round 44 discussion thread??

Zaheen

BANNED
people who hit sleep mode care. you care, i care, my pnaps care(d).

P.S. - seeeeeeeeee it's not that hard to bring it to the discussion thread?!?!
People who hit sleep mode care, but sometimes they want to stop caring and care more about other things.

The bribe cheater clearly cares...the only time I hit sleep mode is when I'm on a mission. I've hit it like 4-5 times in 30 days, and you tell me one RPG solo who has done that before when both of his PNaps are in sleep mode, hmm? Half of them times were at my PNaps requests and the other half was when I went to a wedding and seriously I wouldn't have been hit anyway I just wanted to come out perfectly for that event that I regret.

I'm not bragging, I'm just implying that I don't care. I'm sure everybody already knows that anyway but just for the few noobs like you who didn't.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
there's nothing bad in caring about the game, your troops you build up, and the people you play with. people care enough to hit sleep mode for whatever the reasons they got. period. i can say "i don't care about attacking now. i just wanna sleep already!" and hit sleep mode. you can *not* care about playing the game at a given time, but you still want to preserve something (lands, troops, score) in the game whether it be 'always' or 'sometimes'. that's caring. and anyone who hits/has hit sleep mode cares/cared. just don't go denying! nothing to be ashamed of. but denying the obvious is embarrassing.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Zaheen, ever heard the parable about the fox and the meat?

I dont want that sweet, sweet red meat!!!!

TR:dbr - if you didnt care you wouldn't go on about it mate, so drop it!