Round 45 Awards discussion

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Leeroy - thanks for the honourable mention :)
Tiger - Player of the round (even if it is shared with like 4 others :p) Thanks matey, Nice to be appreciated :D
Dax - Player of the round (allied), Thanks matey
Insomniac - Best defensive player? Cheers man, doubt i deserve it when in an ally with icyyy though so glad you mentioned him too :D

wanted to just comment on all the mentions of james! Well deserved, been an incredibly fun round, under some incredibly difficult circumstances and most of my fun has been had with banter/fighting against james :D

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I must say Yochoko's engrish made me highly aroused, but Dimitar was such a game-changing force this round.

I'm conflicted on who to give my arousal award to now :/

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
sorry. clarification on dimitar... it's not so much what he did this round, but more about who he is in general.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
I must say Yochoko's engrish made me highly aroused, but Dimitar was such a game-changing force this round.

I'm conflicted on who to give my arousal award to now :/

ow i know. minitar's mankini-ness is so hard to beat even with my engrish. :<

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Oh, this thread does exist. I thought they had put it all in one this round... :p

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Tiger - Player of the round (even if it is shared with like 4 others :p) Thanks matey, Nice to be appreciated :D

If it makes you feel better you deserved it more than the others, just felt they deserved it too ;)

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Worst alliance-

SC because with all of your ... uh uh 'technical advantages' you failed. However a personal Kudos for making the round much more interesting than FNG did

^james

To be honest they did, i could of easily done the same and made it hell for you
But I didn't fancy asking people for log in details and logging on to others accounts to perform rushes on you :p

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Oh_You_Guys.jpg

wanted to say i just really liked this photo! XD <3

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Worst alliance-

SC because with all of your ... uh uh 'technical advantages' you failed. However a personal Kudos for making the round much more interesting than FNG did

^james

To be honest they did, i could of easily done the same and made it hell for you
But I didn't fancy asking people for log in details and logging on to others accounts to perform rushes on you :p

at least 1 or 2 people were playing, unlike crazy and people like him who join alliances and just disappear.

but sc was just poor. wannabe hooligans who would get beat down if they tried to do something sneaky in real life.

Last edited:

edd

Tree Surgeon
As Zaheen said, you shouldn't be able to get player of the round solo/allied unless you are solo/allied the entire round. So I appreciate the votes for best leader James/Nitrous/Dooboo but I dont deserve it for just 20-25 glorious days in TTB.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
best alliance - whichever that alliance was in whose ally chan I was idling, think stevey was leader
worst leader - ed for being a french shitjumper who didn't buy me bcs
best player - lilow for not being french and buying me bcs
worst player - all the cheaters who got caught (you know who they are) and the cheaters who didnt get caught (you know ck)
best moment - pretending to be leading ttb
worst moment - ed being a french faggot and ruining my fun of pretending to be leading ttb
even worse moment - realising this is the discussions thread

Reactions: Max

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Originally Posted by Hamilton
* Alliance of the round - TTB: Deserved it as we were way too lazy

I am having a real hard time seeing the insane contactability for the entire round as being lazy. I had no choice but to not be a SQ if I wanted any BR's at all from you guys. gold encrusted Kudos!! I only remember like two attacks where there were less than 5 defenders (usually mid ticking me :( )) and one of those was where I accidentally caught you going into sleep. Which by the way I almost blew it LOL was just about to hit recall to go into class figuring it would be like all the others and massively defended but decided to read a pols post first which said; "wave was delayed due to James landing his attack!! :O WTF omg omg omg

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Imagine how hard they'd rape you if they weren't lazy. Trex would be out two days after round start.