Round 43 awards Discussion

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Keep it clean, keep it here. The award thread is for awards, not idle chatter and cutting comments.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
* Honourable Mention Alliance - ANQ. Taking a battering from HC/FL at the start. They had people leave because of the constant incoming

What? Only Quitus left.

Max

Garden Designer
* Worst Player - solos who hide behind their AR but attack as an alliance. If you want to be an alliance, man up and make one.

I don't know who you're referring to, but I agree with this sentiment whole-heartedly.

Aw, but I like attacking with friends for big bounties in the top 100 without feeling guilty about being absurdly inactive and uncontactable, and generally worthless to my alliance mates :p

QuitusV2

Pruner
* Honourable Mention Alliance - ANQ. Taking a battering from HC/FL at the start. They had people leave because of the constant incoming

What? Only Quitus left.

Idd, I was the only one that left cause it was too much for me. And the proof is that i`ve been putting myself in sleep since i reestarted, ergo if i ever do that in an alliance it will be a lack of respect for me and my teammates.

Besides, Leeroy just for the record it wasn`t just that some other things came to my head when i decided to leave, like real life stuff.

flameharvester

Head Gardener

What? Only Quitus left.

Idd, I was the only one that left cause it was too much for me. And the proof is that i`ve been putting myself in sleep since i reestarted, ergo if i ever do that in an alliance it will be a lack of respect for me and my teammates.

Besides, Leeroy just for the record it wasn`t just that some other things came to my head when i decided to leave, like real life stuff.

From an outsiders point of view when a couple of you restarted it seemed like people left due to the constant attacks :(

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester

What? Only Quitus left.

From an outsiders point of view when a couple of you restarted it seemed like people left due to the constant attacks :(

He's the only one that left. The rest of them were actually restarting. We went from having lots of thieves to 2.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Total ticks whilst "online": 1,833 103

Just RE: Insomn's Jewish 'award' thread. My bad, I forget that obviously I went from one of the most active players in week one, to the least by week two.
As for QS, explain why I didn't slate CK then if it's all to do with shipjumping? Or you for that matter? Because CK contributed. That's why.

He's just sad because I found a better Xmas troll img and found out he's a Jew. :)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Oi to the Funky crew (and toby our illustrious leader) thanks for letting me get my feet wet again after 2 years of not touching the refresh button!

I came in 3rd for activity for the entire base... I apparently fail to understand what inactive ally means :(

CFalcon

Official Helper
I definitely need to post in response to negative stuff about Dax's leadership. Dax was great during the first week, without him HC would have gone the way of Dimension when ANQ started hitting us. The reason for HC's poor show at round start wasn't leadership, it was the support staff, what some alliances call officers. The guys who organise defence and attacks when a leader isn't around, which they obviously can't be 24/7. At round start HC was an *awful* team, it was an alliance full of the clutter of previous ftw alliances. Players who tended to be in ftw alliances but who were the 'drones', not the organisers. For example, Zera and Desa, who can be active as hell, but never contributed anything, and ended up rage quitting and deleting after 1 bad defence call. Myself, Dachi, CK, and a few others, hadn't signed up for a ftw alliance, and at first we were reluctant to get involved organising stuff. Once we'd cleared away some of the junk players, and the support staff started taking responsibility, then HC took off.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
The reason Dax gets shot down as a leader is because of his staff.. :p A big part of leadership is knowing who to give power, and when to cut the fat. Leeroy isn't a great leader in himself, but he knows who should have power to organize. That is the great difference there. The one round I played with dax, He was a decent enough fellow, but he's a bit too nice to do it.. :p He makes a better officer than a leader.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
DaX, I think you will find you "shipjumped" just as much that round, back down, off that high horse. Thx...

GUUUff

Planter
Guff (You did well, but definitely recalled to much when you would have killed)

Cant agree with u, im willing to take even or even losing BRs if there is some bounty. Its pretty hard to stay when im pure RPG rushing (usually harriers) and some guy sends over 2x petrols that i have RPGs. Also there was numerous times when i would have killed someone without them being pranked online. Last rush that i tried (when u sent me ig mail) logged in xx:08, pick 3 targets from ANQ, xx:09 rush. Sometimes they happen to be on...

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Here is an entertaining and educating pie chart concerning stuff I can't be bothered to explain:

IDGAF.png

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi Everyone

I was the leader of Dimension - sad to hear all the negative votes......I do take it to heart. I would like to say however I doubt I will ever lead again - that experience is enough to put me off it.

It is interesting to note that every alliance I have joined or led being this and the last one have failed in the first week or first few weeks. I am beginning to think I am a bad omen so will probably stay solo next round.

I also want to put on record that no matter how good a leader is ultimately it is how well the members look after their own accounts is how well an alliance ends up.

Looking forward to the next round - gl to all of you.

Cheers

Coruba