Round 43 awards Discussion

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I did complain a bit. Mainly over the repeated eta 3 pure kill mobs by the same couple of people (Polo, Chris'o) against randomers with no bounties.

I couldn't care less whether people have bounties or not. I play to kill stuff. If there is someone in my range I can kill, I hit them.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I did complain a bit. Mainly over the repeated eta 3 pure kill mobs by the same couple of people (Polo, Chris'o) against randomers with no bounties.

I couldn't care less whether people have bounties or not. I play to kill stuff. If there is someone in my range I can kill, I hit them.

he's not saying that you did or should.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
http://bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?p=63958#post63958

"Lol FU DaX
I was balls deep when you pranked!!!
You ruined any possible chance of me getting any sex between now and christmas. Thx.
K.
Bai!"​

trollface.gif

Should have pranked Insomn instead, Chris.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Lmmfao! I had forgotten about that!

You owe my peen a favour of the sexual variety.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Re: IoF's

I wasn't even the worst for dying, I just got the most **** for it.

Re; Alevo

I find it funny that Alevo has anything bad to say about anyone when he did nothing all round. Oh, and Crazy and Chris are *just* as much to blame for starting fights as I am. Unfortunately, you ere never online to see them/

DaRKGoD

Digger
I don't have time to re-check right now, but I'm pre-emptively going to blame maths.

Reactions: Dax

dave

Harvester
why do you guys have officers and stuff in an alliance on here? dont you feel that take it a little to far. im only on page one so this is probably wayyy outta left field on the conversation. but still.

this is not a dig or anything i just dont see the point in the title officer.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Officers are reliable experienced folks that can run the alliance in the unexpected (or expected) absence of the leader.. :p They are also folks that excel in a particular area, Such as defense or attacks..

In the old days, there were special officer positions..
Military and Communications.. Later Azzer changed it so that you could control people's access.. Allows more folks to have a greater range of powers..

Its useful.. Though the title "officer" Doesn't really quite say it.

dave

Harvester
fair enough. i guess i get it :p
i attempted to lead last round, and just gave a few selective people some powers.

i gotta say to whilst im here, leading was harder than i assumed itud be :/

DaRKGoD

Digger
No-Dachi.

Second highest score difference between rank 1 and rank 2 in the history of bushtarion. (Disregarding the silly Age 1.)

That's not true. :p

Only one I find that's higher percentwise is back from R19

• Top 25 Highest Final Government Value
    1 3014 Galen Pergamum Notable 61,106 £229,158,049,709
    2 6135 Planet The_Apes Notable 58,010 £109,071,565,065

Max

Garden Designer

OMG what an epic round that was!!! So many resistances!!! *End nostalgia*

But you're right that's quite a gap there O.O

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It's probably because Dachi is a f*cking beast. Actual fact. Was so happy when he offered to join along on our rag-a-tag band of fiends!

But yes, without officer allocations, HC would have eventually failed. Genuinely gutted I couldn't offer more time to the leadership position. It happened in a similar way when I led TDA a couple of rounds ago - I got caught up in a terrible situation IRL and couldn't be bothered to get out of bed, let alone play Bushtarion.
It's difficult to accept that after years of being an asset to an alliance I was in, I had become a pretty hefty burden. :(

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
No-Dachi.

Second highest score difference between rank 1 and rank 2 in the history of bushtarion. (Disregarding the silly Age 1.)

That's not true. :p

Ah, percentage-wise you may be right.

Davs

Garden Designer
I'd just like to thank toby and everyone in Funkaphilia for taking me in and allowing me to stay in spite of my total uselessness this round. I'd also like to apologise to whoever finished rank 51 - my place in portal genuinely wasn't deserved as I did bollock all to get it :/

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'd just like to thank toby and everyone in Funkaphilia for taking me in and allowing me to stay in spite of my total uselessness this round. I'd also like to apologise to whoever finished rank 51 - my place in portal genuinely wasn't deserved as I did bollock all to get it :/

I don't think I portalled, but I echo those sentiments lol. I was about as useful as tits on a bull.