Round 43 awards Discussion

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Hi Everyone

I was the leader of Dimension - sad to hear all the negative votes......I do take it to heart. I would like to say however I doubt I will ever lead again - that experience is enough to put me off it.

It is interesting to note that every alliance I have joined or led being this and the last one have failed in the first week or first few weeks. I am beginning to think I am a bad omen so will probably stay solo next round.

I also want to put on record that no matter how good a leader is ultimately it is how well the members look after their own accounts is how well an alliance ends up.

Looking forward to the next round - gl to all of you.

Cheers

Coruba

You've not proved yourself as an alliance/group of players until you contend with incoming where someone has to die/lose a decent amount of troops and then have to rebuild...
A good leader can't do well with 19 idiots... just learn from it!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
* Honourable Mention Alliance - ANQ. Taking a battering from HC/FL at the start. They had people leave because of the constant incoming

What? Only Quitus left.

When I spoke to twig, he said no one had any motivation as they had been constantly hit

I wasn't meaning people leaving

Well when you say "they had people leave" you can surely understand our confusion when it turns out you actually didn't mean people leaving.

Please lern 2 engrish.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I have to Agree with Tim, Dax your chart is a lie. There's no way you spend so little time wanking.

Also I meant to throw Chris_ under the bus of worst player for losing his cool to the point of pranking someone not in his alliance. F*cktardedness should only go so far.

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
Guff (You did well, but definitely recalled to much when you would have killed)

Cant agree with u, im willing to take even or even losing BRs if there is some bounty. Its pretty hard to stay when im pure RPG rushing (usually harriers) and some guy sends over 2x petrols that i have RPGs. Also there was numerous times when i would have killed someone without them being pranked online. Last rush that i tried (when u sent me ig mail) logged in xx:08, pick 3 targets from ANQ, xx:09 rush. Sometimes they happen to be on...

May I refer you to the beginning of the round where you would recall your pb rushes because of garderners. If you took a few more risks you definitely coulda killed a whole lot more (watch darkgod, he's annoyingly good at this kind of thing).

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Cant agree with u, im willing to take even or even losing BRs if there is some bounty. Its pretty hard to stay when im pure RPG rushing (usually harriers) and some guy sends over 2x petrols that i have RPGs. Also there was numerous times when i would have killed someone without them being pranked online. Last rush that i tried (when u sent me ig mail) logged in xx:08, pick 3 targets from ANQ, xx:09 rush. Sometimes they happen to be on...

May I refer you to the beginning of the round where you would recall your pb rushes because of garderners. If you took a few more risks you definitely coulda killed a whole lot more (watch darkgod, he's annoyingly good at this kind of thing).

Before Spies are out to identify who is sending def? Why risk all your LET just to kill some Gards... Guff did confess to me in PM he was a bit busy and would have sent more attacks, but you can hardly critisise him for recalling pre-Spies :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Before Spies are out to identify who is sending def? Why risk all your LET just to kill some Gards... Guff did confess to me in PM he was a bit busy and would have sent more attacks, but you can hardly critisise him for recalling pre-Spies :p

Indeed, that's half the fun of being on the defending side of things. You can send anything and as long as it looks dangerous you're good to go. Sensible people don't risk all their LET without significant potential gain. I don't know the specifics of the situation here, but i'm going to agree with Martin here :p

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
Avash had like 18/20 of our alliance list figured without spies lol (when one flyovers the playerbase enough times its amazing how many ID's you can connect together).

I guess I understand, just was funny seeing him turn around so often.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
well of course it's funny. that's part of the game :)

Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
now i like to blow off steam as much as the next person. i like to throw out an f u as soon as something happens so i get over the moment and let stuff go... but wow... i've not been this intellectually stimulated since elementary school.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
* Honourable Mention Alliance
Funkaphilia without doubt. Nobody has honoured their efforts at all, and I can't compliment an alliance enough that has had to have 2 alliances attacking them for land/kills/eff/general statistics in tandem (that don't attack each other either, I'll add) for the overwhelming majority of this round. Kudos to those guys for holding out, and even more for them not whining like little girls about it like ANQ did, despite having a far worse time than they did, and for far longer.

I did complain a bit. Mainly over the repeated eta 3 pure kill mobs by the same couple of people (Polo, Chris'o) against randomers with no bounties.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
"...and even more for them not whining like little girls about it like ANQ did..."

There may be a word you missed in that paragraph! :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I went to the extent of making a new pie chart - This one is dedicated to Insomn and his glaringly obvious ethnicity:

JEWPIE.png