Player of the Round - Allied

Player of the Round - Solo

Best Offensive Player

Best Defensive Player

Honourable Mention Player

Worst Player

Best Moment of Round

Worst Moment of Round

Lets try and avoid flaming/trolling too much! Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Its all fun and games anyway :)

Go for it!
Ill add mine later on, having just woken up! ;)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Alliance of the round: War? Huh? by a long way, the only alliance that has been strong all round long and if it werent for TBA, i'd guess they would have won quite quickly and easily

Best Offensive Alliance: urm, all i've seen is bash bash bash again, no allies really deserve best offensive ally

Best Defensive Alliance: hmmm, this was a round of defending, i'd guess War? Huh? might deserve this as they've been put under most pressure from TBA
Most Helpful: War? Huh? alliance members have sent out a total of 5,837 friendly mobs.
Most Picked On: War? Huh? alliance members have had a total of 2,891 incoming hostile mobs.
and the stats dont lie :p

Honourable Mention Alliance: Affliction for being steady all round despite being the favourite attack target (besides TDT) for the higher alliances

Worst Alliance: urm, im not gunna say TBA, although they might deserve it, nor will i say Evo for their naughty antics, worst alliance has got to be TDT for just being an abject failure the moment Shadow left them

Best Leader: urm, tricky....might leave this one....

Worst Leader: Shadow for bailing on TDT, then Myzis for failing to keep them up

For Individual Player awards, i'll keep to just TDL, mainly as i havent been paying too much attention to others :p

Player of the Round - Allied: hmmm, player of the round, gotta be Bahnsen, the most dependable and reliable Aussie EVER has saved TDL on more occasions than i can count, and an ever reliable alarm clock aswell xD

Player of the Round - Solo: *shrug* the random SA bounty hunter solo i guess can have this

Best Offensive Player: Bigboss, god damn boy, STOP STEALING LAND!!!!! always attacking (much to our dismay) always landing aswell, incredible, just incredible

Best Defensive Player: hmm, tricky, Changer Bahnsen Lisette (for always sending and not caring about dieing) Godsend (for his incredible return for the last 3 weeks of the round) t'is tough...

Honourable Mention Player: Changer and Dinget for both leaving Inimical and coming to TDL \o/ <3 you guys :D

Worst Player: hmmm, Leeroy Tombi Wouter Brett Recon Griefer Scoby, basically anyone who joined TBA AFTER they'd won, the original members atleast have some dignity intact by not leaving other alliances for TBA, yes i did just list some of those who were TDL/TDT members :p

Best Moment of Round: the last 3 weeks of the round tbh, have been brilliant, TDL have finally sorted themselves out, we're relatively active and suddenly learnt how to defend

Worst Moment of the Round: waking up at 6am on the 6th day of the round, to incoming on 18 members, basically destroyed my will to play the game, and i did infact hit the delete button :(

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I'll echo BW and say this thread started too early because my best moment of the round has yet to come :D

Worst Alliance: WAR? HUH? by far was the worst alliance. Polo got together one of the strongest groups of people by far in a long time. Alot of retired oldies. We were supposed to be war machines whether we won or not. As polo has already written, he ambiguously recruited the people and never was upfront so we never acted like a team and Polo was never a real leader for the first week of the game. Polo's approach was 'lets wait and see, lets wait and see' hey there is a POWERBLOCK forming 'lets wait and see'

The fact is, WH let the powerblock run away with the round and could have stopped it. Or at least let it become 2 alliances instead of 3. there were 2 time WH could have decimated SG. WH leadership was spineless.

I did not want another round of everyone playing the game the way they wanted and then expect me to be online always to spend my money to prank everyone when conditions were good. I'm not your goddamn babysitter.

War? Huh? You let the round become the crapfest it is without so much as a whimper. You are the real villans of the round.

Alliance of the round - This will be the value rank 1 alliance. Don't care how they got there, they won. No one else deserves this title because no one else was competitive.

Best Offensive Alliance - meh. tba won with numbers, everyone else cba to attack. or they attacked singularly. so no - you all are offensive in the fact that you offend me, but there is no award here.

Best Defensive Alliance - feh. pwning n000block on defense isn't a test of skill either. you all said time and time again that their tactics were crap. but i'm sure you'll rush to break your arms to pat yourselves on the back for your 'skill' this round

Honourable Mention Alliance - Chance as they didn't annoy me as much as the others.

Best Leader - Laughable.

Worst Leader - A majority of them.

No individual awards because it wasn't hard to shine in a crap round.

Worst Moment of Round - realizing my alliance was a sham and deleting.

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
Garrett you played? Hadn't you quit... again?

I guess I should win the award for the only person who said they'd quit and actually did quit :D

Best quitter: LDA
mmmmmzzzz... that doesn't actually sound good at all :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer
i was recruited this round for a special mission.... to spend my money pranking everyone. however I was told we were going to be active. my bad

i also blame work for being so damn boring.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Alot of my awards are just frm what i've seen and i havn't taken much notice of the other allies ingame as they didn't bother Overlude at all this round so never had to research them :) Just silly rushes.

Alliance of the round: Inimical.

Best Offensive Alliance: None.

Best Defensive Alliance: War?Huh?

Honourable Mention Alliance: Affliction.

Worst Alliance: TDT.

Best Leader: JJ / Bruce.

Worst Leader: Polo. (Purely for undoing all their hard word and pressure by just suiciding a few times in mass defence). And for his "School of bush saga".

Player of the Round - Allied: Lanky

Player of the Round - Solo: No.

Best Offensive Player: Fiery

Best Defensive Player: War?Huh?'s bikers. Fu. :)

Honourable Mention Player: John. (And all you OL guys).

Worst Player: Brett.

Best Moment of Round: Not the game itself. Just the whining / arguing on forums / IRC. Kinda sad.

Worst Moment of Round: What round? The other allies where just there for our amusement it seemed :eek:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
oh man I had forgotten that whole school of bush, and really everyone is better off for it if they did. that was an embarrassing day.

cb1202

Head Gardener
oh man I had forgotten that whole school of bush, and really everyone is better off for it if they did. that was an embarrassing day.

It is very easy to see why u and HG ended up together :p

Moderated by Pinpower
Off topic/Spammy

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
because I was embarassed by polo's school of bush? your logic jumps are impeccable. lol

I mean, i'm getting relationship commentary from someone who thought lonelygirl15 was a real person?

Offtopic much?

Moderated by Pinpower
Off topic/Spammy

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Alliance of the round: War Huh for being the only one to keep more or less rock steady the whole round. We had our ups and downs as did other allies but overall i feel we performed the best.

Best Offensive Alliance:
No one, everybody was appallingly bad at attacking. From TBA attacks, to our own (total lack of) ally attacks; to Evo's hilarious massings from obviously cheating players.

Best Defensive Alliance:
War Huh without question.

Honourable Mention Alliance:
Affliction and TDL. Both held together more or less intact after taking some truly vicious and continuous beatings throughout the round.

Worst Alliance:
Evo for cheating; SG (and most other TBA involved allies) for their appallingly awful attacks. You have all the tactical sense of a rock, and to give rocks their due, that's being unfair to rocks. I'm sure you have tactically competent players, but there wasn't any evidence at all of competence or strategy.

Best Leader:
Nobody impressed me at all; in fact several people certainly lost any glamour or appeal they had with me previously.

Worst Leader:
Shadow then Myzis for the obvious reasons

Player of the Round - Allied:
I can't speak for anyone not in War Huh but out of that group i'd have to vote Kuda: that man stole and lost more land than more than half of our ally; he was pretty indomitable in terms of spirit and gave at least a few of us the necessary kick in the ass to keep us going through the shitty days. Kudos, Kuda!

Player of the Round - Solo:
Ransacker for being relentless in his pursuit of targets to maul with his SAs. I hated you for killing/boosting AR on a number of my targets, but you were determined and relentless. Well done.

Best Offensive Player:
Kuda/Polo for continuous attacks, land stealing skills and general asskicking behaviour.

Best Defensive Player:
Anyone in WH who dragged their ass online at all times of the day or night to defend against incoming. There were very few people who didn't impress me with their dedication in WH this round. Special mention to Chewyow, Kuda, Icy, and Ram.

Honourable Mention Player:
Davis because he led suicidal attacks into us on the regular, thanks for making my round interesting towards the end :D. And Ogluk because i love him.

Worst Player:
Just about anyone in TBA for a variety of reasons. You don't need me to go into detail.

Best Moment of Round:
The first few weeks once TBA had claimed the top three spots and we daily beat them to a goddamn pulp and then they rebought mass flak with their insurance to flak our robots/vamps/Apaches.

Worst Moment of Round
:Didn't really have one for me, I enjoyed almost the entire thing.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Alliance of the round: I haven't seen much of the top 3 personally, but I'd say kudos to War Huh, SG for moving up from third in TBA to a very close second in the last couple of days.

Best Offensive Alliance: Well whatever the statistics say in line with outgoings and least lost would be the wise choice. But I cannot be bothered to work that out. I'll just say War Huh for making our defence in Affliction active on a regular basis.

Best Defensive Alliance: War Huh for keeping the TBA hordes off their land and staff. Men At Work for being such a pain in the ass in the more recent few weeks since I slayed them with two friends single handedly earlier in the round. We were their kick in the backside IMO.

Honourable Mention Alliance: Affliction [Us] - We've had to fight Evolution, Ka Tet & MAW together, War Huh, Chance, some SG, and various solo menaces.

Worst Alliance: M@W for trying to get me banned after I slaughtered them - For shame. Evolution for being cheats and 10-man single ticking me, and still failing to kill me. ;D
Ka Tet for being sheep and jumping on the Men At Work bandwagon to try and get me back.

Best Leader: I couldn't say, I'll be honest and say I didn't know who any leaders were.

Worst Leader: No offence BW, but you led your alliance to it's doom with ridiculous rules in alliance outgoings and defence. Better luck next time.

Player of the Round - Allied: For our alliance - Cutter, our ultimate Robo in online ticks and outgoing friendlies, Flamey - For fighting on despite major outside issues, Stefan - For all those priceless IRC quotes I have saved on notepad, Spike - For managing to thrash all of our top scores this round in Affliction and keeping it.

Player of the Round - Solo: Clearly Ransacker, although there are a couple that have really bugged me this round.

Best Offensive Player: I couldn't say - Our alliance are a well-oiled machine come the past few days.

Best Defensive Player: Cutter - For the sheer ridiculousness of his online time and defence sent stat. I can't even hope of catching him, and I'm 2nd in the alliance for both.

Honourable Mention Player: Everyone in WH - Well done on keeping it together and still managing to rise up the rankings.
Within our alliance - Top notch work by all the core members, they know who they are ;)

Worst Player: Stratovarius - A poor loser, who decided to report me for a crime not committed, and getting the whole of Men At Work in on it as well. For shame, again.

Best Moment of Round: Just now, when I flattened M@W's leader alone vs 2 others of equal score.

Worst Moment of Round: Evolution decided to turn their cheating ways toward our alliance - Our round's only downfall as an alliance.

I will update this as the round nears it's end, as things change fast. ;)

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Alliance of the round: I think it's gonna have to be War? Huh?(even though i don't like you for attacking me all the time. =P), they took numerous beatings from mass TBA and are still 4th. Won the round IMO.

Best Offensive Alliance: wasn't really one. tended to all be masses. =|

Best Defensive Alliance: War? Huh? agen for taking it all off TBA

Honourable Mention Alliance: EH - you guys have been creeping up the ranks, and i'm pretty sure you haven't pissed anyone off. =) well done

Worst Alliance: Ka Tet, ur tactics of 11 on 1 guy on the same tick was just outstanding. Bravo! And Evo for being cheats

Best Leader: Will have to say Bruce for managing to keep us all together and around rank 7 majority of the round.

Worst Leader: Hailstone - sorry bud ur attempt at Revolution was really bad.

Player of the Round - Allied: Cutter - constantly online and sending defence =)

Player of the Round - Solo: don't really know anyone who is solo. sorry

Best Offensive Player: I think it'd have to go to Silence due to the statistics.

Best Defensive Player: Lilow for being an absolute pain on all of my attacks. lol =P

Honourable Mention Player: Martin - leaving WH and then joining us to help us out =)

Worst Player: BlkRaz - constantly attacking me when in range. one attack directly after the other. =|

Best Moment of Round: Seeing Evo finally get deleted. lol

Worst Moment of Round: Realising that the round had been won already. =|

Last edited:

Davs

Garden Designer
hmm... where could I go with this?

Alliances - Everyone played pretty badly this round imo, except Affliction - I'd say they were pretty stable

Worst player - pff... 99% of the playerbase? "Oh noes there's a powerblock." 2 words: "SO WHAT?"

Best player - either MattM, RichardM or Toby (just for being sexeh)

Best moment - n/a

Worst moment - realising I was playing this game

Bruce666

Harvester
Alliance of the round-TBA obviously theyve won

Best Offensive Alliance-War huh, they are only ones who had a chance against TBA, if theyd of kept the pressure on and managed too get a few other alliances too constantly attack with them the end could of been different

Best Defensive Alliance-again War huh, they were untouchable on defense, now not so much but yur all probs a lil bored of this round

Honourable Mention Alliance-TDL, they kept too what they said and they didnt talk ****

Worst Alliance- Evolution, just cheating again and again, once u get caught just give up lol

Best Leader-Twigley/ogluk, because twigley set up tba and staying in comtrol of 60 people too me is one hell of an achievement because that could of gone terribly wrong and ogluk for leading strong, youve been at the top all round and showed stronger defence and attacks towards the end of the round

Worst Leader-Although i still respect u blackwolf i agree with dax you killed ethereal and we were attacked as much as you and didnt give up mate

Player of the Round - Allied- Changer, allways amazin mate, allways defending allways attacking best overall player IMO

Player of the Round - Solo- Ransacker, the king of bounty lol

Best Offensive Player-Yuri(big boss) you the man when it comes too attacking:)

Best Defensive Player-Cutter, your the luckiest player ive ever seen, and one hell of a defender, i hope we are allied again soon:)

Honourable Mention Player-Godsend/FFX, you boys are two of the most honourable members ive played with and against:)

Worst Player-wouter, nah lol, i dont have a worst player

Best Moment of Round-after the massive incomings from war huh and tba stopped for like 3 days about 2 weeks in and we managed too raise like 2 ranks every day until we made it into the top 10 and then kept rising:)

Worst Moment of Round-the end of the round, knowing i wont be with all my members next round, its been a good round thru all the highs and lows, i respect you all, the guys whose 1st round it was u played well and hope you win a round, good luck:)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I forgot to mention Yuri - Lover, tutor, player of the year. What an epic BR list you've stacked up in your time :) A man I can proudly say owns the heck out of me, and has taught me as much as I could ask to be taught about Bush. :p
[Tear]

Silence

Head Gardener
Best alliance : MY ALLIANCE
Best player: ONE OF MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS OR ME
Best defender: ONE OF MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS OR ME
Best attacker: ONE OF MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS OR ME
Best Leader: MY LEADER
Honourable Mention Player: MYSELF OR ONE OF MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS
Worst alliance: THE ALLIANCE WHICH WON AND BASHED ME AND MADE ME CRY
Worst players: THE PLAYERS THAT WON AND BASHED ME AND MADE ME CRY
Best solo: MYSELF OR ONE OF MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS

Same old s**t different round

Unapproved by DA - Spam.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
if only i had the gift of writing that you do silence.

<3

best cheerleader trying to keep the round going: darksider

Last edited:

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Alliance of the round - None.

Best Offensive Alliance - Didn't really see any.

Best Defensive Alliance - W?H?

Honourable Mention Alliance - TDL

Worst Alliance - TBA for obvious reasons (Alci hit the nail on the head pretty much), Evo for cheating?

Best Leader - Uhhhh hmm were there any?.. I'd go for IoF just cause he's cool and I like the smell of his anal cavity <3 Oh and for going a great job with Chance obviously.

Worst Leader - Twigley at the start for never being on. Polo for making the ridiculous decision forcing his alliance to stay against annihilation, twice (although first time didn't actually happen) just to prove a point/get his e-peen kicks. JJ for being Canadian.

Player of the Round - Allied - Changer. Damn your activeness/defending! *shakes fists* <3

Player of the Round - Solo - Noooo idea.

Best Offensive Player - Didn't really see any. Been all aboot the bashes this round.

Best Defensive Player - Anyone in W?H?

Honourable Mention Player - dinget. Ever the wise, and the most reliable person I have ever known all these years. One of my first bush friends. *reminisces aboot r13 and the Zeraph/Fubu crew* Top bloke and awesome to chat to. He is probably one of thee most underrated player(s) of bushtarion ever.

Worst Player - JubJub. Without a shadow of a doubt. Any of those arrogant ****s that cried because they lost to a bunch of noobblockers. And any of those arrogant ****s in general. Oh and anyone else in TBA.

Best Moment of Round - Seeing Griefer die to our own HQ units :D

Worst Moment of Round - Running away with the round.

First Uncontactable Canadian Winner of the Round (while leading) a.k.a. The-aboot-ootrage-general-noob-not-enough-harvesters award - GayGaybrosandjl

Best Leader: JJ

ROFLCOPTERWTFBBQ!!!

i smell sarcasm twigs

ROFLCOPTERWTFBBQ!!!

If it wasn't for JJ, you'd be in the high 500's by now.