Round 30 Awards!!!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
And most importantly...

The darkangel award which is awarded to DarkAngel for finishing top 10 and he deserves this award because he worked just as hard as rank 1 to acheive his rank

OH MY GOD! I can't believe I forgot this very important award off my posts!!!

Yes yes very deserving indeed! Not everyone can decimate 90m troops with 700m TL. Congrats DA!

Round Poet: Silence

I didn't say it was a massive achievement - I'm merely voicing my elation that your attempt to knock me down a peg in-game epic failed on a massive scale :p

As for the top 10 award thing, I can't thank you both enough for supporting my idea =D

Cheers to Tombi and Alchemist for your kind remarks ^^

Alch + DA a-team ftw :p

Matthew

BANNED
Worst Player: Munchkin

Strongly disagree with this on the grounds that I would be rushing TBA alliances a fair amount. And many of the times he would be the first one defending and on time forcing me to give up.

I thought he did well. No idea who he was, but he did well on the defence front, so to say he was the worst is ludicrous

After playing with her initially in lude she always seemed to be behind on land and techs, she never hit alone, often dragging her hubby with her. She has also been very unsuccessful hitting TDL.

These are my round 30 awards, you have yours.

Silence

Head Gardener

Strongly disagree with this on the grounds that I would be rushing TBA alliances a fair amount. And many of the times he would be the first one defending and on time forcing me to give up.

I thought he did well. No idea who he was, but he did well on the defence front, so to say he was the worst is ludicrous

After playing with her initially in lude she always seemed to be behind on land and techs, she never hit alone, often dragging her hubby with her. She has also been very unsuccessful hitting TDL.

Yes and the justification to label someone the worst of the round is so weak that it cannot be true. You are wrong. You disagreed with the tactics of a player and call them the worst? Read one of my posts above, "THE WORST PLAYERS OF THE ROUND ARE THE PLAYERS WHO BASHED ME AND MADE ME CRY".

K thanks

saint1d

Head Gardener
Best Offensive Alliance - I'd have to say SG because they really went for it the past couple of weeks. Also contrary to what people might think, SG generally attacked alone.

Best Defensive Alliance - WH because they are striker/rpg heavy and were always real on me (robo)

Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld ofc

Best Leader - Steve_God as had no dealings with any other plus Steve did a good job.

Player of the Round - Alchemist & DA

Best Offensive Player - has to be Dean07. Not only for his stealing but also for his persistence with the stealth mobs.

Honourable Mention Player - PinPower for being so well organised

Worst Player - Me, hardly played the past few weeks.

Best Moment of Round - it ends soon

Worst Moment of Round - The abusive pm's from people I was attacking just because I was in SG

Mysterious

Harvester
Best player: ME OR MY ALLIANCE
Worst player: THE ALLIANCE WHICH BASHED ME AND MADE ME CRY
Best defenders; ME BECAUSE I ORGANISE ALL DEFENCE
Worst defenders: THE ALLIANCE WHO WOULDNT LET ME LAND
Worst alliance: TBA BECAUSE THEY BASHED ME AND MADE ME CRY
Best alliance: MINE BECAUSE I ORGANISED THE AMAZING DEFENCE
Player of the round solo: ME BECAUSE I AM SO AWESOME
Best leader: MY LEADER BECAUSE I ONLY CAN EXPERIENCE HIM LEADING ME AND TO COMMENT ON ANOTHERS LEADING WITHOUT BEING THERE IS JUST BULLSHIT
Best offensive player: ME BECAUSE I LIKE MY ATTACKS AND THINK THEY ARE ALL AWESOME

I concur.

Matthew

BANNED

Yes and the justification to label someone the worst of the round is so weak that it cannot be true. You are wrong. You disagreed with the tactics of a player and call them the worst? Read one of my posts above, "THE WORST PLAYERS OF THE ROUND ARE THE PLAYERS WHO BASHED ME AND MADE ME CRY".

K thanks

Erm she hasn't attacked me all round?

Also, noone cares about your opinion so just keep it to yourself.

k.

Silence

Head Gardener

K thanks

Erm she hasn't attacked me all round?

Also, noone cares about your opinion so just keep it to yourself.

k.

You are wrong. My opinion is ofc important because you are needlessly insulting someones round because you didnt like that they attacked as a pair. Boo hoo. There are far worse players this round and tarnishing someone just because they attack as a pair is not justification to be rude. I have attacked with my fellow alliance mates because we are a TEAM.

You are wrong. Now shush =)

-

Unapproved by DA - Not sure how everyone else feels but I'm fairly sure the community won't want to read lengthy discussions about who is right and wrong - especially when this thread is an opportunity for people to give their opinions without fear of being flamed for their choices.

A number of related posts also unapproved.

Last edited by a moderator:

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Alliance of the round - Inimical - Pwnd from day 3 on, and pretty much kept TBA together.

Best Offensive Alliance - S_G - Relentless attacking all round long. Every time I look there's been 4-5 attacks going one.

Best Defensive Alliance - W?H? - Great def, almost always there head on with anti-routes to ensure victory for their side.

Honourable Mention Alliances - Chance and TDL. Also tough acres, but couldn't stop more than 5-6 concurrent attacks like W?H? were able to do.

Worst Alliance - TDT, my favorite landfarm

Best Leader - Polo. He's really the only person I can clearly say led their alliance. Steve was never on. JJ never had enough harvs. Twigs had too many annoying people with him :p

Worst Leader - Steve. Sorry man, but you've got to have the least amount of ticks online as anyone in our ally, and plus, you got SA rushed for two weeks straight, when you were SA!

Player of the Round - Allied - DaN. Crazy activity, stealing monster in his first round, although he did mess up and grab off of Inim. Very impressed with how well he's done.

Player of the Round - Solo - ransacker. Class BHing!

Best Offensive Player - ViVi for constantly rushing SG with those TLs. You kept me up quite a few nights and even succeeded quite a few times to zero our RPGs.

Best Defensive Player - Polo (or whoever organized for W?H?). Always had the correct def sent. Really great all round long.

Honourable Mention Player - Davis, Wouter, saint1d, Tombi, Dennis. Been a blast attacking with you guys the past few weeks.

Worst Player - Darkmane. Joining S_G mid round, stealing people's ticks and I don't believe you've ever sent def or been on IRC, or anything. Completely worthless as an ally mate. To further make him the worst, he leaves SG when it's just me online and decides to suicide, then pastes his ID in #bushtarion for leachers to piggy us. Real class act.

Best Moment of Round - Finally breaking W?H?s def, suiciding on TDL and doing equal damages. Having most score lost in a tick. Winning the round by the second weekend. There were a lot of great moments.

Worst Moment of Round - Being in sleep while moving during the only day of the resistance. I couldn't be on when I was needed :(

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Can I politely remind everyone of the topic here. We're posting our own opinion of who deserves what award this round.

Whilst you are of course encouraged to agree/disagree with people, please avoid spamming up an age old thread that a lot of people enjoy reading :p

Posts that flame others opinions and turn into an argument, will be removed to avoid the thread dying prematurely :p (May be worth PMing the person you disagree with if its going to turn into a massive conversation that nobody else really wants to read.)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

She is most active, most kills, most hits :p

Rama

Pruner
Alliance of the round: none

Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld

Best Leader - not a clue

Player of the Round - Fer

Best Offensive Player - dunno

Honourable Mention Player - Griefer hehe, he is such a noob!

Worst Player - duno

Best Moment of Round - Sending the HQ units to kill girefer Units! Yes I admit it! it was me! it was so much fun

Worst Moment of Round - erm dont thik I played that much to have a worse moment.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Alliance of the round - War?Huh? Definitely the best alliance, and though they of course couldn't win 1 vs 3, they put up a good fight.

Best Offensive Alliance - WH

Honourable Mention Alliance - Ka Tet, for sucking much less than usual (rankings-wise)

Worst Alliance - Sexeh Grannies, by far the worst of TBA. Wouldn't have been top 5 on their own. Honorable mention for sucking to Discworld :mrgreen:

Worst Leader - Twigley/JJ

Worst Player - Me, for massing hooligans half the round and mass bikers the second half.

cb1202

Head Gardener
Alliance of the round - I would have to go with Affliction cause they kicked Martin!

Best Offensive Alliance - Can't say I saw any good offense all round

Best Defensive Alliance - War? Huh? - everyone else has said it already

Honourable Mention Alliance - SG for passing Overlude

Worst Alliance - War? Huh? - meh we suck really

Best Leader - When polo isn't being stubborn he can do a damn good job of organizing defence. I was very impressed

Worst Leader - Whoever kickraped someone when we were massing overlude

Player of the Round - Allied - I would have to give it up to Kuda or Chewy from my alliance. Don't know about people out of the ally.

Player of the Round - Solo -- No one impressed me except maybe ransacker

Best Offensive Player -- Ofc I am going to pick myself for stealing 3k land off of twigley for free :D

Best Defensive Player -- Hmmm Kuda/chewy/alci - always on always doin something

Honourable Mention Player - Davis for being the only PoM in TBA who didn't score queen and stayed to help out his team.

Worst Player - JJ for seedwhoring his way to portal. No respect

Best Moment of Round -- Stealing off of twigs

Worst Moment of Round -- It has all been pretty fun

Matt

Harvester
People who say Myzis as the worst leader for letting TDT fall are jokers....

when shadow bailed out alot of TDT members bailed too instantly dropping TDT down a hell of alot.

Dennis

Harvester
Honourable Mention Player - Davis, Wouter, saint1d, Tombi, Dennis. Been a blast attacking with you guys the past few weeks.

Best Moment of Round - Finally breaking W?H?s def, suiciding on TDL and doing equal damages. Having most score lost in a tick. Winning the round by the second weekend. There were a lot of great moments.

Hahaha, that attack was epic. :D <3 LaFiN.

Alliance of the round:
WH.

Best Offensive Alliance:
None.

Best Defensive Alliance:
WH.

Honourable Mention Alliance:
TDL.

Worst Alliance:
Evo.

Best Leader:
None.

Worst Leader:
Twigs.

Player of the Round - Allied:
Changer.

Player of the Round - Solo:
Ransacker, nice effort.

Best Offensive Player:
LaFiN. >:D

Best Defensive Player:
Alci, just always there to annoy you with mass TDs and his NLTs. :( <3

Honourable Mention Player:
Lanky!!!!! God he is good to have with you in the ally <3 Funny guy and he is gay too!!!

Worst Player:
Me.

Best Moment of Round:
Having fun while suiciding on WH or TDL :)

Worst Moment of Round:
Realising TBA was just a sucky powerblock, but having my loyalty to stay with them till the end.

Lanky

Weeder
Alliance of the round
Would have to be WH

Best Offensive Alliance
possibly SG.

Best Defensive Alliance
no doubt about it, WH - great work guys.

Honourable Mention Alliance
Chance, started off very strong, but once the powerblock cracked their defence they became a farm for a little while, but they regrew, and didnt give up.

Worst Alliance (s)
SG, Lude, and Inim

Best Leader
none

Worst Leader
Twigley, nuff said.

Player of the Round - Allied
Wartortle - Chewy

Player of the Round - Solo
dont know

Best Offensive Player

Best Defensive Player

Honourable Mention Player
there are a few - Dennis!, Elderveld, ollie!, DA and ToY
a special mention for Dennis, and Ollie, great people to be around an a good laugh. definately gave me some fun times this round.

Worst Player

Best Moment of Round
ermmm when we got a decent BR outta WH, it wasnt one sided :)

Worst Moment of Round
When TBA wouldnt split up

Last edited:

Jubjub

Planter
Alliance of the round
WH definately, didn't give up easily and gave us alot of good BRs.

Best Offensive Alliance
Probably WH again

Best Defensive Alliance
Definately WH, some brilliant BR's coming from our attacks with them.

GameCashiers - For supporting azzers bank balance.
Chance - For giving us tons of free land
Discworld - For still being around :)

Worst Alliance
Chance, gave up land so easily and didn't even give us a fight.

Best Leader
Steve, quality :)

Worst Leader
Twigley, utter failure generally.

LAFiN for always pranking me even though in his words i was "the least contactable person to ever own a phone"

I guess the SA bounty guy

Best Offensive Player
Me, i rocked against all those SA/TL/Vamps :)

Best Defensive Player
Errm, i could say Ahead for blocking all my attacks i guess

Honourable Mention Player
BB - I love you :p
Pinpower, DA and Steve for keeping me in SG even though i'm probably THE worst player to ever play above rank 50 (Well, almost). Also everyone for staying positive about my s**t performance this round :)

Worst Player
Me ofc. I am a general failure :D

Best Moment of Round
I guess i could say fighting ahead and getting pwned. Was rather a laugh :)

Worst Moment of Round
At the start when resistance almost topped SG i guess. Thought to myself "Great, another round of being land raped" but actually we managed to stay strong.

Last edited:

TehPantz

Head Gardener
Alliance of the round
TDL. They were the greatest people to be around and and they did a superb job at staying up in the ranks with all the bashing.

Best Offensive Alliance
dunno :D

Best Defensive Alliance
WH

Affliction

Worst Alliance
Evo for cheating, and TBA for being being dumb

Best Leader
Ogluk!

Worst Leader
Shadow and Twigley

gangstadre

Podunk!

Honorable Mention Player
Lisette

Worst Player
TBA people :)

Best Moment of Round
learning of Lafin's epic encounters with SAS

Worst Moment of Round
This isn't much of a moment, but this round seemed like the Most Whiney round i have ever seen. I played partially inactive solo and i could still hear people crying about something or other throughout the whole round. BOO HOO.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Alliance of the round - WH ofc, but Let me say that Chance impressed me a couple times.

Best Offensive Alliance - SG - for being a very offensive alliance, in so many ways. But at least they were attacking as a group. WH failed here.

Best Defensive Alliance - WH - with props to Chance

Honourable Mention Alliance - Any ally that took **** from a bigger alliance day after day and didn't break.

Worst Alliance - TBA - you played as an ally, you failed as an ally.

Best Leader - JJ for keeping it together even with a 3rd partner was being uncooperative. You accomplished your mission however much we whined about it. good job.

Worst Leader - Steve God for selling out after years of being a haven for players "playing for fun"

Player of the Round - Allied - my alliance - Kuda, chewy, alci, all the aussies... Outside of WH - Whoever Agent Tony DiNozzio was frustrated the hell out of me :)

Player of the Round - Solo - I really couldn't say

Best Offensive Player - Chewy/Silence

Best Defensive Player - This was a round filled with defensive playing. anyone who didn't give up deserves an award.

Honourable Mention Player - Cyrus, you really came into your own this round. As the tactical force behind the small but limited resistance, and to the crap you have taken as a new op. My hat is off you to baby.

Worst Player - big surprise here. Twigley spoiled the game for so many people this round through his actions in game and out. My sig says it all.

Best/worst Moments of Round - My best and worst moments of the round were fighting with azzer. I had a few personal victories and some not so proud of myself moments. I would take this one opportunity to apologise to anyone caught in the crossfire. Please feel free to pm me if you feel I owe you a personal apology, i'll be happy to talk it out.

Last edited:

Wartortle

Digger
Best Offensive Alliance
Everyone fails. I don’t intend to explain this; it’s my opinion – flame away.

Best Defensive Alliance
War? Huh?

Overall Negative Views on Alliances – It’s hard for me to call one particular alliance the worst…
TBA powerblocked and then had that player swapping exploit going which I am not a fan of, but individually each alliance in this didn’t perform at a top 3 level in my opinion. However, they won so grats to them.

The Resistance – I’m guilty for not doing anything, but so is everyone else participating. Chance, TDL, WH All failed miserably at working together with other alliances and keeping up the resistance.

Well, I can only really say from War? HuH? But I’d have to give it to Kuda. He was active and basically never complained or lost his cool. He was one of the best defenders we had, he took a lot of land hits and bounced right back to steal more land. Overall he’s an asset to any alliance.

Best Leader
Polo leads in his own fashion and sticks to his own goals. He likes to win and he likes to do it on his own terms. He is one of the best defensive and offensive organizers I’ve ever played with – as such when playing with Polo there is always a lot of neat tricks and tactics to learn.