Round 30 Awards!!!

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
I'll try to be completely unbiased. :p

Alliance of the round: None

To be completely honest, no single alliance deserved this award this round. If War?huh? hadn't complained so much, they'd definitely win this award. Inimical during the first two weeks would come a close second.

Best Offensive Alliance: None

Again, no alliance wins this award since pretty much no "well executed" offensive operations took place this round. Only highlight was the war that lasted half a day between Inimical and War?huh? with both alliances doing the geos and flak boost strategy.

Best Defensive Alliance: War?huh?

No contest here. Best defense I have seen during the few rounds I have played.

Honourable Mention Alliance: ThermoDynamicTorch and Discworld

These guys did extremely well during the first few weeks when they were formed. They were a second wing which really posed some threats to us, at least for a short period. Afterwards they just became land farms :/

Discworld gets the honorable mention for hanging in there. I know you guys wanted to go FTW, but there will be plenty of chances in future rounds!

Worst Alliance: Evolution

Evolution for cheating and killing me. Was same people that killed me during the CTF private world too :p

Best Leader: Ogluk

For constantly finding replacements for their members, and for starting up a second wing in the middle of the round. And for being an all round good sport.

Worst Leader: JJbrosandjl

In some ways, I'm sure I was an exceptional leader, such as making the decision of saving SG, and making my awesome war speeches :p. But as usual, I was no doubt a burden. Pretty much seed whored the entire round, and had no troops and piggied players. And oh yes, when I had the decision to stop the NAP and saving the round, I went against some of my members, namely Changer, n0c0, CFalcon. I do apologize, but I still stand by my decision.

Player of the Round - Allied: Seetal, FeR, Changer

These three players won the round. Period. Seetal was consistent as usual, and definitely one of the most underrated players ever. There is a reason that I try to get him for my alliance every round (and not just cause we are bum buddies) :p. 100% contactable, always selfless, and always active. Planted several times just to save everyone's ass. We only went on the offensive at times cause we knew seetal was covering our ass :p

FeR is awesome as usual, with his massive amount of troops. 100% contactable, took the move to SG knowing that it might have been his last. Saved everyone's ass a couple of times.

Changer was an absolute beast. One of the most underrated players ever. When Ahead said he wasn't winning alliance caliber, he was dead wrong. Would have easily finished top 3 if he didn't left. Second to CWs to only me, *extremely* active. His dedication to our alliance was unmatched. When he left, I was truly heartbroken :p

Player of the Round - Solo: Clem

Clem is awesome, even though he hit sleepmode after a while. But another reason is, I don't think there were that many solos xD

Best Offensive Player: Eden

Eden won the round for us with his strikers. Our strikers were slacking and he was our only armor stripper. Always made wise decisions too.

Best Defensive Player: Seetal, FeR, goku

Seetal and FeR for the reasons above, and goku for being contactable and massing jeeps that could be sent ETA 1. Awesome player too.

Honourable Mention Player: Multeen

My sexy mateen <3 Got locked at rank 3, and still muscled his way to the high ranks. One of the best stealers in the game, even though he's a faggot, lol :p

Worst Player: Anyone who left to join TBA.

I'm sorry but, you guys sorta gypped a win. None-the-less, all of our new recruits were amazing.

Best Moment of Round: Griefer getting zeroed by own HQ units. k.

Worst Moment of Round: Waiting 6 hours for Twigley to finish showering.

Players with the highest potential: DaN, Infinity, Bishamon. All 14 hours active iirc. Amazing land stealers and plays like pros. I'm surprised that its their first round. They will win the next couple of rounds for *sure* if they keep this up.

Enjoy :p

Edliuen

Weeder
Alliance of the round: None

Well I would give this award to War?Huh? but they whine too much and I think Garrett hit the nail on the head.

Best Offensive Alliance: None

Self explanatory.

Best Defensive Alliance: War?huh?

Wow... You guys need to get a life. At 4 am, 17 people defending. Absolutely insane.

Honourable Mention Alliance: Chance, TDL, and other alliances in "resistance"

You guys did well for that day or two. It was really well organized and just bravo. Perfectly timed attacks and everything. Wish you guys could have kept it up tho.

Worst Alliance: SG

Simply for even thinking about hitting Inimical and organizing a hit. JJ and Inimical saved your asses, to shame with you guys/the organizers. And then for hitting Scoby later... even tho we already mass defended him the first time.

Best Leader: JJ

I know, I know. You guys are going wtf are you thinking? An unconctable, seed whoring, scorequeening leader who has no troops and totally useless these days? Hmm...

But, I have my reasons.

1) for saving SG and killing the resistence
2) For remaining and being able to control the alliance when it was falling apart or when people wanted to revolt and such.
3) For being first to CWs and pretty much pwned using them, and tilted the battle in favor of us during the first week of war between Ini/War
4) For keeping TBA together and pissing the **** out of everyone else.
5) For the politics at the beginning of the round.

Worst Leader: Polo

You recruited a band of some of the most talented players, but you made some rash decisions that cost you the round on multiple occasions. Perhaps it wasn't you, but since you are the leader of War?Huh? you get the blame placed on you. :)

1) Not doing anything about TBA forming.
2) Not forcing the resistance to continue.
3) For deciding to mass JJ when War? Huh? was getting massed. Then not recalling and thus putting War? Huh? out of the picture and securing TBA the round.
4) For suiciding a lot on mass defense.

Players of the Round - Allied: Seetal, FeR, Changer

JJ said it all. And Changer for being leader of TBA ;)

Player of the Round - Solo: Meh

Best Offensive Player: Mateen.

For his relentless land whoring abilities. Actually I take that back. He already took rank 1 in value of troops lost. Suiciding noob :p

So um... no one really special. I guess the biker in War? Huh? should probably get it. Tho, Ini wasn't really on the receiving end of that one.

Best Defensive Player: Seetal, FeR, goku

JJ's right again.

Honourable Mention Player: Martin

For leaving War? Huh? because he told Polo to not suicide by mass defending him and then deciding to leave for the better good of War? Huh? since they wouldn't recall.

Worst Player: Yeah pretty much people who whined too much and took every oppurtunity to flame TBA. Seriously?!

Best Moment of Round:

Griefer getting zeroed by our own HQ units and then going off about it.
Ahh Marvin <3
k.

Worst Moment of Round: When War? Huh? decided to suicide.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Best Moment of the Round: Restarting to suicide on TBA

Yes I knew I would lose my staff and couldn't have a 'winning' battle report, duh! Thanks HG for killing off your vamps! :]=

Oh and the 2 guys that made it to the petrols deserve a raise. (rounding issue, i'm sure.. but still)

Battle Report - Suiciding on TBA

[range] 59,173,310 hostile Terrorist attacked, killing 12,013,458 allied staff.
[range] 33,780,387 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 106,031,070 hostile staff.
[range] 42,482,875 allied Vampire attacked, killing 124,605,268 hostile staff.
[raised] 14,438,467 corpses twitched into life, becoming Lesser Vampire.
[range] 5,042,804 allied Assassin attacked, killing 3,902,327 hostile staff.

[range] 80,452,720 hostile Hooligan attacked, disabling 11,774,278 allied staff.
[range] 704,606,530 hostile Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 69,531,786 allied staff.
[range] 91,289,516 hostile Petrol Bomber lobbed Molotov Cocktails and killed 2 allied staff.

Disabled: 11,774,278 [£687,235,971,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 81,545,246 [£4,748,574,517,000] friendlies dead. 234,538,665 [£2,664,671,814,000] enemies dead.
Converted: 14,438,467 [£231,015,472,000] enemies converted.

You gained 1,881,989 effectiveness.
You earned £154,905,966,653 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £733,332,052,250 insurance.

Last edited:

blockatiel

Planter
Alliance of the round: W?H?

Best Offensive Alliance: I guess W?H?... I don't think anyone really deserves this though.

Best Defensive Alliance: W?H? by far. Nothing like getting 18 people on in the middle of the night to defend against us ;)

Honourable Mention Alliance: Chance

Worst Alliance: Evo - although it's always fun to see most of an alliance get locked :p

Best Leader: Polo, assuming that his alliance's co-ordination had something to do with his leadership

Worst Leader: IoF, for giving up the assault on S_G :p They were going down!

Player of the Round - Allied: Changer

Player of the Round - Solo: Whoever that silly solo SA player who just massed SGTs was. You were an awesome source of land! :D

Best Offensive Player: Chewy

Best Defensive Player: Changer

Honourable Mention Player: FeR, for single-handedly keeping S_G alive when they were doomed to be raped into oblivion

Worst Player: Gadfly - you're always worst player to me, cutie ;)

Best Moment of Round: Suiciding on Chance with DaN to disable 5-6 of their players, effectively breaking their defense at the time

Worst Moment of Round: Most of it. Well, actually, I was at work or school most of the time, so it wasn't that bad :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Alliance of the round: Inimical.

Best Offensive Alliance: Sexeh_Grannies (landwhores)

Best Defensive Alliance: War?Huh?

Honourable Mention Alliance: Discworld (the least they deserve for their anniversary)

Worst Alliance: Chance

Best Leader: Sumit :O

Worst Leader: JJ

Player of the Round - Allied: Seetal

Player of the Round - Solo: don't know

Best Offensive Player: Rama

Best Defensive Player: Seetal

Honourable Mention Player: FeR,Changer,n0c0ntr0l

Worst Player: JJ :)

Best Moment of Round: When we had some activity :D

Worst Moment of Round: Me leaving the alliance to attack evo's HQ just to find out that players that are admin locked get all their mobs recalled :D

Last edited:

Wouter

Pruner
Alliance of the round
No matter what people say, the basics of this game is about succeeding to win, even if you do it with 60 people. So I'd have to say TBA, and Inimical in particular

Best Offensive Alliance
Lots of people offended me... :p
Well, I didn't really saw a best offensive ally, or the mass bashing of TBA would count, then it is that

Best Defensive Alliance
War? Huh? without a doubt

Honourable Mention Alliance
TDL! I never saw them bashing other ally and they still stayed in the top

Worst Alliance
Evolution for cheating, didn't notice any other really bad alliances

Best Leader
Ogluk without a doubt, same reason as JJ, Ogluk always knew to find good players to replace all the pussys that ran away to TBA

Worst Leader
Haven't really notice any really bad leaders, didn't play all round though

Player of the Round - Allied
I guess thats the rank 1, since thats where this game is about, winning, didn't really notice 1 player who wtfpwned on skills

Player of the Round - Solo
Clem, for being a lazy sentry turret and inactive, and still staying in the top :p
also Ransacker did a good job

Best Offensive Player
Ransacker, meaby also Silence

Best Defensive Player
From what I heard that was Changer, but haven't been around long enough to know that

Honourable Mention Player
Because TDL was the honourable mention ally, the honourable mention player should be from TDL too. I think TDL should fill that in theirselves, they'll know who's their most honourable/best player

Worst Player
Me, for leaving TDT, was a very bad decision.
Also Jubjub just because he's the biggest noob I have ever seen :p

Best Moment of Round
Talking at mirc, is more fun then playing bushtarion on itself :)

Worst Moment of Round
Me leaving TDT. Again, it wasn't a good decision. I have had a lot of fun in S_G, but I should have sticked to TDT (No offense DA, Steve_God and pinpower ;))

Godsend9701

Harvester
Alliance of the round - has to be Affliction, everyone got there IDs early in the round but kept in there, well done.

Best Offensive Alliance - TBA all fail, i did not see one organised attacks, so the award goes to US (TDL)..

Best Defensive Alliance - In the last month our alliance has been up there, but War? Huh? has been up there from the start, well done.

Honourable Mention Alliance - Affliction again sorry, they were getting there arses kicked but stay in there, well done.

Worst Alliance - this has to go to 4 alliances, Inimical,Sexeh_Grannies,Overlude for being TBA and Evolution for cheating

Best Leader - all of TDL, we all worked as a team and if there was a heating moment it was all forgotten the next day or so.

Worst Leader - Ogluk, he wasnt really leader, he just knew the best of people, still <3 ya Ogluks

Player of the Round - Allied - Hippie and myself, at times there would of been only us two online, lucky thats chanced lol

Player of the Round - Solo - Teh Pants, cuz his the only solo i knew

Best Offensive Player - BB, stealin all the land, not caring about his allie, son of a gun lol

Best Defensive Player - Hippie and myself, everytime we would get attacked me and heppie would be the 1st to send, even a few sec past the tick

Honourable Mention Player - Bruce and Wouter, bruce for being a good leader to keep his allie up the top, and Wouter for losing the slapping contest on IRC lol

Worst Player - Rocket, dont need to go into detail, you all know why

Best Moment of Round
- starting our own war if Evo and taking them into sleepmode than PWNING there arses after they came out and before they got locked

Worst Moment of Round - at the beginning not being able to handle 3 alliances attacking the one alliance, it was a sad day for it caused myself to give up, lets up it dont happen again, but im sure one day it will.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
sounds impratial

Unapproved by DA - Spam.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
best cheerleader trying to keep the round going: darksider
<3

Best ally - the one that will win value at the end i guess.

Worst ally - The other 2 TBA allies that didn't even try to win.
- Chance and WH for beeing imho too cocky and thinking they're made of awesome and as such they don't need to follow TBA's example of going for numbers, trying to stand alone until they realised they're no match 1 vs 3 and attacked together but it was too late. They probably choosed the worst tactic, not a full round on their own to show they stick to their own plans and have the character and strength to go alone against all the odds (as i think the original idea was) nor a good diplomatic plan to get a resistance going at the right time. Also was quite dissapointing to see SG almost dead but 1-2 members swap was enough to stop the entire resistance, i'm sure if a good leader cba to organize he can bypass 2-3 big defenders in a 20 man ally without facing their full strength. I wasn't there to see the actual situation but i'm speculating it shouldn't be impossible to do guerrilla tactics against an alliance that suffered such big looses that they dropped to like rank 5 or lower from which a major part was acre score.

Best offensive player - Silence, i liked his determination to BH, sorry i was totally inactive past 2 months and have no idea about the solo SO who apparently did a great job aswell.

Thx Chance for having me around, sorry i wasn't the best cheerleader this round :p

Silence

Head Gardener
Best alliance : MY ALLIANCE
Best player: ONE OF MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS OR ME
Best defender: ONE OF MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS OR ME
Best attacker: ONE OF MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS OR ME
Best Leader: MY LEADER
Honourable Mention Player: MYSELF OR ONE OF MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS
Worst alliance: THE ALLIANCE WHICH WON AND BASHED ME AND MADE ME CRY
Worst players: THE PLAYERS THAT WON AND BASHED ME AND MADE ME CRY
Best solo: MYSELF OR ONE OF MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS

Same old s**t different round

Worst Alliance - this has to go to 4 alliances, Inimical,Sexeh_Grannies,Overlude for being TBA and Evolution for cheating
Best Defensive Player - Hippie and myself, everytime we would get attacked me and heppie would be the 1st to send, even a few sec past the tick

Rofl. Cant be arsed to read but thanks for making me more right than I first thought. So narrow minded YOU must be the best player. rofl. And the worst? How can an alliance who won be the worst. Again, rofl

Unapproved by DA - marginally off topic/spam - Silence's first post is in here, which I removed for being spammy/useless. This post is directly related to this.

blockatiel

Planter
I totally agree with darksider -- yeah, we did give FeR and a couple others to SG temporarily, but no matter how large three defenders are, they can't cover a whole alliance :p

Elderveld

Official Helper
Best alliance: The one that finishes first! (but tbh, all sucked)

Worst alliance: Tba for the 3 wing alliances.

War?Huh? for trying to get an resistance going whit their arrogance and big ego. yet fail horrible. Whining the whole round, yet doing nothing. You guy's dont deserve to win, cause if u wanted to win, u would of won (best line-up, most active).

any other alliance for the usual *****ing on TBA, yet doing nothing about it in-game, but only flaming those inside TBA about how noobish they are, not knowing TBA has prolly more skilled players in the alliance than their own.

Still like to make a hounarable mention to: War?huh? to their defensive/contactability.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Alliance of the round

WarHuh - For their defence and ability to keep afloat despite being the #1 target for TBA attacks. Their defence was well organized and executed seamlessly 99% of the time. The other 1% being the retals that at first had no sense - but were later found to be a very good decision in the long run - (I'm referring ofc to the retals that caused many WH members to drop out of range of TBA, drastically bringing forward "round end" for many big members of TBA who lost targets indefinitely.

Best Offensive Alliance

TBA - whilst their attacks have been criticised by a huge number of people the fact remains TBA's 3 wings have the most land and the most score. This illustrates at least some success. It has been very interesting to watch those who so readily jump at the opportunity to knock' TBAs "n00b" tactics attacking, also commend their alliance's amazing and skillful play to defend these attacks :p

Best Defensive Alliance

WarHuh, for aforementioned reasons.

TDL - initially I thought little of their defence. However their improvement as an alliance during the round was a joy to watch - The effectiveness of their defence now likens that of WH's, and I think that is a real achievement given their start.

Worst Alliance

-

Best Leader

Not sure about this one.

Worst Leader

Nor this one.

Pinpower - A very capable and organised individual who commits himself fully to his alliance. It is nice to play with someone who isn't completely wrapped up with their own ID, their own success. Pin is a real team player and I think the rest of S_G will agree with me that it has been a real pleasure to play alongside this fella :)

Clem.

Best Offensive Player

Nobody did amazingly offensively as far as I'm concerned - indeed I've had a good giggle at some of the proposals for "best offensive player" - .. I guess at a push I'd say FeR, for getting to a point (land-wise) where he knew he could sit comfortably. The speed he did this being what I'm picking up on here, there are guys with almost twice his land but who'll not overtake him because his grabs were early on and therefore profitable.

Best Defensive Player

Changer was a constant pain in the ass with the troops he'd gained whilst in TBA - He used them effectively and kept hold of them an awful long time - no doubt TDL members benefited massively from his defensive strength.

Changer - leaving TBA took balls - he took the land hits that came soon after, and used the army he'd amassed in TBA to play an important and no doubt valued role in TDL.

Worst Player

"Ken" - for being in chance and leaving an application in S_Gs inbox to join. Oh the joys of kick-raping.

Best Moment of Round

Wtf pwning Garrett's incredible rush on me. He's already posted the values - what they don't show is the insurance I got:

You will soon be receiving £729,150,856,525 insurance.

Making my total losses some 1.8 tri. You put me back an entire 1.5 days Garrett, my congratulations ;)

Worst Moment of Round

Realising TBA was a god awful idea :p

Last edited:

Alchemist

Weeder
Alliance of the round

War? huh? i guess, TBA actualy did well and the resistance was poor, so funny when i move allaince to inim after getting 28 incomming hostiles :)

Best Offensive Alliance

TBA (SG) they clearly attacked more though some epic losses were gained

Best Defensive Alliance

War?Huh? they defence was awsome and for the most part flawless, how you guys manged 18 ppl constantly defending is amasing

DA, he (imo) kept SG alive with also pinpower keeping spirits high and defending so well, me and DA = awsome defence

Worst Alliance

Evolution .... Noobs

Best Leader
Not sure
Worst Leader
not sure

Fer obviously did so well before TBA was in full control

Ransacker managing to kill hundereds of people gaining loads of eff and bounty, bring back the bounty hunting !!
Best Offensive Player

ransacker
Best Defensive Player
changer he defended well from the TBA onslaught

Worst Player

The muppets who were cheering toop trading and then got locked

Best Moment of Round

joing SG some grate times were had

Worst Moment of Round

realising join SG wasnt such a good idear and once i had no targets, the most boring round ever ... definatly solo next round :p

Tombi

Harvester
Alliance of the round
Chance, for still keeping some kinda defense going even after hours and hours of attacks and huge losses.

Best Offensive Alliance
Cant decide between WH and Chance so i guess its both

Best Defensive Alliance
WH without a doubt, defending with virtually everyone all hours of the night/day although they let DA decept them earlier in the round which was fairly easy to have seen

Ka_Tet for coming from quite far down to make it upto the top 10

Worst Alliance
Thermodynamic torch and Thermodynamic Lamp without a doubt but it doesnt count as an alliance but i thought the Resistance of this round were pretty damn shocking to be honest

Best Leader
Steve_God without a doubt for not coming online for days at a time and still winning

Worst Leader

Shadow for letting tdt fail then whining at me for going joining SG after 'theyd already one'

DA although i haven't seen much of him he got to the top quickly and stayed there also he led one of the only (that i have seen) successful attacks on WH

Nagash, for being a first rounder and doing pretty damn well

Best Offensive Player
Dean07 for stealing huge amounts of land but he never kept it :/

Best Defensive Player
WH as a whole

Wouter for joining into the round over halfway through and growing amazingly quickly

Worst Player
Jubjub for playing RPG's then complaining that when he attacks SA's and TL's that his troops do nothing and die :lol:

Best Moment of Round
Well not really a defining moment but i have been on both sides of the 'block' and i like it much more this side :p

Worst Moment of Round

Again not a defining moment but all the whining and flaming surrounding TBA

Silence

Head Gardener
Best player: me or my alliance
Worst player: the alliance which bashed me and made me cry
Best defenders; me because I organise all defence
Worst defenders: the alliance who wouldnt let me land
Worst alliance: TBA because they bashed me and made me cry
Best alliance: mine because I organised the amazing defence
Player of the round solo: me because I am so awesome
Best leader: my leader because I only can experience him leading me and to comment on anothers leading without being there is just smeg
Best offensive player: me because I like my attacks and think they are all awesome

And most importantly...

The darkangel award which is awarded to DarkAngel for finishing top 10 and he deserves this award because he worked just as hard as rank 1 to acheive his rank

I am showing my sportsmanship by posting my true feelings of the round and encouraging those who I played against to want to play again. I hope you dont find my awards bias, I especially liked how I mention myself, just like Godsend & Alchemist

Tbh, Fardie/Farvies ftw. K thanks pedobear

p.s. this is my serious awards, so don't delete =)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
And most importantly...

The darkangel award which is awarded to DarkAngel for finishing top 10 and he deserves this award because he worked just as hard as rank 1 to acheive his rank

OH god yes lets not forget how his 700M TL wtfpwned 80M staff. It was such a major accomplishment. I can't believe his skill!! lol.

Kudos DA or something.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
And most importantly...

OH MY GOD! I can't believe I forgot this very important award off my posts!!!

Yes yes very deserving indeed! Not everyone can decimate 90m troops with 700m TL. Congrats DA!

Round Poet: Silence

Matthew

BANNED
Alliance of the round: Affliction, purely because it is an alliance rather than just a group of players who are strong or good at the game. They seem to have a good bond as a group and general enjoyment of playing in a group.

Best Offensive Alliance: All awful.

Best Defensive Alliance: MenAtWork - Some of their players had relentless activity and were very hard to land on without attacking with peers.

Honourable Mention Alliance: MenAtWork

Worst Alliance: TDT - Mouthy, rude, lacked skill and generally awful.

Best Leader: Bruce

Worst Leader:

Player of the Round - Allied: Changer - Absolutely solid in terms of activity and defence in both inimical and TDL.

Player of the Round - Solo: Ransacker

Best Offensive Player: Ransacker

Best Defensive Player: Liz - her vampires caused me more problems than anyone else

Honourable Mention Player: Skoal, first round playing with him/hearing of him. Really positive attitude.

Worst Player: Munchkin

Best Moment of Round: Restarting as a Thug and enjoying Attack Dogs.

Worst Moment of Round: When TBA were allowed to win with little attempt at resistance.

Silence

Head Gardener
Worst Player: Munchkin

Strongly disagree with this on the grounds that I would be rushing TBA alliances a fair amount. And many of the times he would be the first one defending and on time forcing me to give up.

I thought he did well. No idea who he was, but he did well on the defence front, so to say he was the worst is ludicrous