Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
People who think a computer keyboard is the same as their mouth
Those who take abuse/insult to a new level
People who disrespect others for their own ego
People who ruin the game to try and make themselves look good

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I think I'ma get me some of this 'nu-wave irony' sh*t. It seems much cooler than real irony.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
People who sit at 40mph in a 60 and then go 40mph in a 30...
People who don't indicate at round-a-bouts causing me to slow down unecessarily
Girls who say no when I ask them out
Girls who say yes and then I never hear from them again
Girls who say yes and then stand me up
Those who take friendly sports games too seriously (football specifically)
When I need a poo and am miles away from the toilet in MY house

Ingame;

Not being allowed to go Puppets in a FTW alliance
Being woken up for anything
Those who argue against fact (Phobis this round) and then being a tit about it
Rude people
Being the only one online
Lack of changes to routes
Paying for a P-Unit when the boss can still go on Facebook daily but not come on once to do anything useful

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I hate people who post about their "deathly" illnesses just to garner attention, and then turn into whiny little brats when they get attention. Make up your mind!

I don't like hypocrites.

I don't like stupid trolls. Clever trolls are clever, stupid people just annoy me all the way.

Getting pranked for stupid ****.

Not getting pranked for anything!

Dying to rushes (blargh)

People who post the IRC pass in the public channels. (idiots)

I'm sure I have a larger pet peeve list but i'll probably put it in in installments, or as I'm reminded. Since it's such a long list sometimes even I forget everyone who's on it!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Stepping on a plug or similar in the dark, and having to restrain to yell profanity whilst everyone is sleeping.

Being the only one online

yes, all the bloody time!

And SAS. **** you SAS. Just **** you. I will beat you one day with shields and gargs, just you wait. One day...

Chris_

Head Gardener
Deciding you need to send a mob at end of tick, and then over and over again, refreshing at the very start of the tick, until an hour later you decide to just stare at the screen for an entire tick so there's no chance of missing the end of tick. And after all that, the target's online.

This. I always refresh at like 2 seconds into a new tick and think "****! i better not forget again" then get distracted by something else and end up never sending :p

Or even better missing EOT by 2 seconds, remembering at the end of the next tick and then seeing that error message at the top of the screen about not being able to send to a target in sleep mode :<

Max

Garden Designer
People putting "Recall" in mob notes when all incoming has recalled. YA THINK?! Obviously if someone hasn't recalled in that situation, it's because they haven't refreshed. Seeing that mob note actually engages my contrarian reflex to *not* recall, simply so the moron writing the mob notes doesn't feel they've influenced me in any way.

Hahaha, how FASCINATING! I am pretty much the exact opposite. I get SO ANNOYED when there is a mob WITHOUT mob notes. I just have to put something there :p

And I'd go through every empty mob note and write "recall" on it, just to give the alliance page a bit more colour and make me feel at ease :D Plus I wrongly assume that people are always refreshing the alliance page JUST WAITING to read my mob notes to tell them to recall, and might not unless someone tells them what to do :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Stupid spelling/grammar fails in IDs (when there is no need for it). My IQ goes down every time I read it (probably why I'm a complete retard)

I also hate being a complete retard.

Davs

Garden Designer
who don't know the meaning of 'friends only' in-game mail and account mail to whine at/insult me, then when i return the insults, put me on ignore. (in short, 'who are rude'.)

I hate when people who mass basics have the "friends only" setting on so I can't compliment them in-game :(

Yochoko

Head Gardener
who don't know the meaning of 'friends only' in-game mail and account mail to whine at/insult me, then when i return the insults, put me on ignore. (in short, 'who are rude'.)

I hate when people who mass basics have the "friends only" setting on so I can't compliment them in-game :(

ow. hahaha XD

wellllllll, i'm basically not against 'friendly' messages! what i meant is that if you are just pissed off at me and decide to send hate mails and find out that i have the 'friends only' option on, do not bother account mail me! for me, 'friends only' means i accept only friendly messages and in a way i'm saying i don't want to hear any messages full of whines/insults/hatred. i wouldn't mind friendly account mails! :p but then, i know i'm conflicted with what i'm saying 'coz probably people with certain manner wouldn't bother sending account mails if they see me with 'friends only' (and my ID isn't public most of the times). :X