Pet Hates

Davs

Garden Designer
who don't know the meaning of 'friends only' in-game mail and account mail to whine at/insult me, then when i return the insults, put me on ignore. (in short, 'who are rude'.)

I hate when people who mass basics have the "friends only" setting on so I can't compliment them in-game :(

ow. hahaha XD

wellllllll, i'm basically not against 'friendly' messages! what i meant is that if you are just pissed off at me and decide to send hate mails and find out that i have the 'friends only' option on, do not bother account mail me! for me, 'friends only' means i accept only friendly messages and in a way i'm saying i don't want to hear any messages full of whines/insults/hatred. i wouldn't mind friendly account mails! :p but then, i know i'm conflicted with what i'm saying 'coz probably people with certain manner wouldn't bother sending account mails if they see me with 'friends only' (and my ID isn't public most of the times). :X

I know - I was just being silly :p

True story though - mass basics ftw

chingaste

Pruner
I hate spies when there are so few players left.
I hate stupid people.
I hate whining.

May think of more yet.

Davs

Garden Designer
I hate people in the checkout aisle of supermarkets who refuse to put their stuff on the conveyor until the person in front of them has paid...

Max

Garden Designer
I hate people in the checkout aisle of supermarkets who refuse to put their stuff on the conveyor until the person in front of them has paid...

WHAT??? I've never seen this happen before. How bizarre.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
When someone deletes and your Att for 1...

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
but you're horrible at it! hard to understand you most of the time ;)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
eeek, error on my part. I was obviously rage typing :/

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
When someone deletes and your Att for 1...

2298_1279317513826.jpg

Abreu

Pruner
I hate indian call centres. Especially when i'm trying to get my internet relocated