Multis Again?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I concur, I wasn't really sure either.

Willy, you speak and write English as a native language (well, as an assumption) - Please try to clear this up? :p

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Well convoluted analogies aside... I'm thinking he is saying that if he has to cheat to beat a cheater, the challenge is gone for him, the game sucks and he won't play it anymore.
or will play it but it just won't be fun ????

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
next round we could always let the multis sign up only. then he could play with himself. wonder who would win.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I concur, I wasn't really sure either.

Willy, you speak and write English as a native language (well, as an assumption) - Please try to clear this up? :p

If azzer says dont play with more than 1 account i dont, if he said dont use mobile phones i wouldnt. But he (when active) can only stop multying. He cant easily if at all stop contactability. So he has to allow it. And because it is allowed anyone can do it if they desire. This is how i draw the line. Just like on counter striker. Anyone can download cheats and play with them. But to me the challenge and hence fun is fighting people who are equally matched to you in what they have at thier disposal. And by skill, luck and cunning you beat them.

Winning a fair fight feels good. Winning by cheating is no challenge, no fun. So i decide not to cheat because i want to play as the game is intended to be played vs others playing the same way. But i dont want to play vs people with an unfair advantage. Multying is the advantage/cheat.....if azzer said go ahead multy all you want. Then at least the playing field is even and it can be fun. If not a little boring after a few days. This is the best i can explain how i draw the line.

You can claim using mobiles is an advantage on bushtarion. Sure. but the difference is its a fair advantage. People can do it and are allowed to do it. Multying, people wont do either through lack of knowledge, or hopefully because azzer thinks the game is more fun if you only have one account, one id, and they respect that. One of the routes in the rock siccors paper scheme. Not all of them. the game is already advantaged to those who have more time to spend playing why would you take away the only aspect to level the playing field. The stratergy, The fact you only get one route and need to work together with naps or allies to take out those you cant beat. Not just have seven ids and use which ever one fits..

Another view is contactability is a counter to high activity for those wanting to compete but with limited free time. But multying just kills it. Thats my opinion. Not saying if no one used phones it wouldnt be fun, but i am saying if every one multied it would be pretty dull. But i hoped people could understand the counterstrike comparison and draw this same conclusion without me writing paragraphs of philisophiical views on what makese games fun imo

Last edited:

nopjes

Head Gardener
multies make nice targets:p
ill never multi because i hardly posses the patience to maintain 1 account.
but anyone who does multi... well i dont see it else than bringing more and easyer targets in the game. So please be my guest. other than that, one with 2 accounts spends twice the effort into the game. apart from the strategic benefits it gives(which it doesnt really give) i dont have any cons

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
but anyone who does multi... well i dont see it else than bringing more and easyer targets in the game. So please be my guest. other than that, one with 2 accounts spends twice the effort into the game. apart from the strategic benefits it gives(which it doesnt really give) i dont have any cons

ur kinda dumb if you believe that

lol.

antisback

Head Gardener
Pretty sure I could win the round with 19 other multi's (assuming 8 of me moved to australia) :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

lol.

I pretty much agree with nopjes tbh. 1 account is tough enough to maintain well and multis are just more people for me to kill. They can be a hinderance for a while though, but everyone loves a challenge!

Max

Garden Designer
There is something incredibly satisfying about killing a bunch of multi IDs - in my personal memory there was nothing better than annihilating Holy's many mutlis, and in many cases earning a tasty bounty :D

edd

Tree Surgeon

lol.

I pretty much agree with nopjes tbh. 1 account is tough enough to maintain well and multis are just more people for me to kill. They can be a hinderance for a while though, but everyone loves a challenge!

The advantages of having 9 other id's that you control would far outweigh the disadvantages of spending less time on your id (not even less time on bush). Imagine having any different route that you would want to combo with on every defense as well as being able to target all targets in your range and following up with the other IDs tactically keeping all your IDs roughly the same size.

So you don't learn offline/UC times of the players in the top ally that you could hit as well. Who cares :p you don't need to rush when you've got half an alliance of various routes whenever you are online (which is all day most days in this guy's case).

And yes i'm well aware his biggest advantage is also his biggest weakness but when your alliance isn't the rank 1 or what should have been teh rank 2 alliance this round (i.e. decent level of contactability) then you find yourself in trouble anyway.

P.S. You can say you like a challenge Martin but when i look at your lineup i don't believe it :p
I'd agree that most people like a fair challenge though.

Last edited:

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Ok then, I look at the players that Martin has chosen to join :p *

Took just under 4 weeks for the round to be decided, where we were rank 1 for a few days at the start then promptly overtaken by Dax and co as soon as we got incoming. We crumbled like a beautifully tasting biscuit...

Can enjoy a challenge with good company... :)

edd

Tree Surgeon
Well from the resistance effort which was the only glimpse that i saw of your alliance as a team, i thought that you were all just being lazy/queeney ;p I mean the player with the potential to be your biggest (i think) was nitrous and he was totally unplanted but online helping to organise with the other alliances.

But either way, you are rank 1 now and Dax's alliance fell as easily as the first little pig's house made of straw. So yes its a challenge to get back rank 1 after you lose it by as much as you did but it probably shouldn't have happened in the first place. Maybe i'm in no position to judge since i didn't see the start.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Ok then, I look at the players that Martin has chosen to join :p *

Fairly sure he was one of the first to be recruited, and wasn't enough of a **** to say "no, icy, don't recruit that guy"(though he might have). So yeah... I cba making a conclusion

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
On a totally separate topic, its all the ridiculous mutual attacking which is getting my goat slightly. Although I then pity those who go to that kind of effort... Same small IDs donating troops to the same big IDs.

Oh well!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
98% chance I'd win the round solo 1,2,3 if I had 3 accounts (well, probably less, only because there is a higher chance now of 0 competition during round starts).

do you guys actually find it difficult to maintain your accounts? lol wtf. 90% of time is staying online to send defense/monitor incomings on pnap's/alliance members....

nopjes

Head Gardener

lol.

thanks, well substantiated.. /clap