Multis Again?

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I'm not accusing anyone... Yet!

But the same 12 IDs are attacking together.. Wave after wave on my small Alliance. They happen to hit sleep mode at exactly the same time. Not to mention I mailed one and got a message back off another ID

Oh and the fact they have near enough the same names as quite a few LAH members!

Bit strange?

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Incoming:
40,400,000 staff incoming from 0 [xxxx] eta 4. Attacking.
14,009,352 staff incoming from 1 [xxxx] eta 3. Attacking.
16,637,710 staff incoming from 2 [xxxx] eta 3. Attacking.
18,583,595 staff incoming from 3 [xxxx] eta 3. Attacking.
22,555,336 staff incoming from 4 [xxxx] eta 2. Attacking.
15,614,221 staff incoming from 5[xxxx] eta 1. Attacking.
15,906,140 staff here from 6 [xxxx]. Attacking for 1 tick.
19,908,293 staff here from 7 [xxxx]. Attacking for 1 tick.
41,733,088 staff here from 8 [xxxx]. Attacking for 1 tick.
7,666,240 staff here from 9 [xxx]. Attacking for 2 ticks.
41,162,190 staff here from 10 [xxxx]. Attacking for 3 ticks.
Total: 254,176,165 incoming hostile.*

Zaheen

BANNED
LOL

Go solo if you can't handle it.

Always quick to go against a comment.

Leeroy, there will always be cheats which sucks but least we know that it's the same style as recon last round.

LOL

I can handle it. I just don't like cheats
I love cheaters, they amuse me, even with 12 IDs they can't seem to do as well as I can with only 1.

Why do you use your phones and contact each other in the middle of the night? You might as well be account sharing - the outcome is exactly the same? Somebody waking you up is the same as them playing for you, in fact they're retarded for waking you up, they might as well just play for you and do you a proper favour instead.

I give no sympathy at all because you have been accusing me for weeks of having multi just because I'm solo Rank 1, changing your nicknames to ZaheenX, where X = a number...whether you were trolling or not makes no difference. Even using my kid picture as your profile, that could be anyone, and that is just too low, and now you're crying over some clones that could even be legit players for all you know?

Karma has bitten you in the ass, if only I knew who it was so I can give them a great big THANK YOU.

Added bold for more truth.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
LOL

Leeroy, there will always be cheats which sucks but least we know that it's the same style as recon last round.

LOL

I love cheaters, they amuse me, even with 12 IDs they can't seem to do as well as I can with only 1.

Why do you use your phones and contact each other in the middle of the night? You might as well be account sharing - the outcome is exactly the same? Somebody waking you up is the same as them playing for you, in fact they're retarded for waking you up, they might as well just play for you and do you a proper favour instead.

I give no sympathy at all because you have been accusing me for weeks of having multi just because I'm solo Rank 1, changing your nicknames to ZaheenX, where X = a number...whether you were trolling or not makes no difference. Even using my kid picture as your profile, that could be anyone, and that is just too low, and now you're crying over some clones that could even be legit players for all you know?

Karma has bitten you in the ass, if only I knew who it was so I can give them a great big THANK YOU.

I agree with Zaheen, another useful metaphor could also be that if you see someone with a gun aimed at someone, you should jump in front of it instead of helping a person when they get shot. The outcome is the same that someone gets shot, so why shouldn't it be you?

It's also the same as eating a banana instead of a pineapple, as both grow on trees and are fruit. You still eat something, same outcome?

It's also like someone tickling you instead of punching you, I mean... at the end of the day it's still touching?

[/SARCASM]

Multis suck balls, just outplay them and smash them to pieces, Leeboy.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
LOL

LOL

I changed my name yes, that was the only thing
Anyways as per usual this wasn't directed at you... Yet you come up with a load of ****. I'm sorry I WAS contactable. I don't spend nearly every hour of my days sitting at home trying to insult people in a game

ROUND OF APPLAUSE OF YOU ZAHEEN!!

Go and do something. While you are at it grow up a bit to start with though

Leeroy

Head Gardener
LOL

LOL

I agree with Zaheen, another useful metaphor could also be that if you see someone with a gun aimed at someone, you should jump in front of it instead of helping a person when they get shot. The outcome is the same that someone gets shot, so why shouldn't it be you?

It's also the same as eating a banana instead of a pineapple, as both grow on trees and are fruit. You still eat something, same outcome?

It's also like someone tickling you instead of punching you, I mean... at the end of the day it's still touching?

[/SARCASM]

Multis suck balls, just outplay them and smash them to pieces, Leeboy.

I'm going to bribe them while they sleep :D

Zaheen

BANNED
I changed my name yes, that was the only thing
Anyways as per usual this wasn't directed at you... Yet you come up with a load of ****. I'm sorry I WAS contactable. I don't spend nearly every hour of my days sitting at home trying to insult people in a game

ROUND OF APPLAUSE OF YOU ZAHEEN!!

Go and do something. While you are at it grow up a bit to start with though
There is a reason I play solo, and it's because I like the option of logging in when I want, when I'm bored/tired or simply want somebody to kill me I don't log in.

You're right, maybe I should be contactable as well...

Yes, I'll sign up to a game and give my phone number to 19 other players so that when I go to the toilet I can call them to come wipe my ass.

Added bold for my truth.

I'm going to bribe them while they sleep :D

1297503882860.gif

This is the cheater by the way...he dies in the end.

Elderveld

Official Helper
I wonder if u made a fansite of yourself zaheen? You realy seem like a 12 year old girl talking about justin bieber. Snap back to reality and realise you are only rank 1 cause we LET you be there.

I dunno why u seem to care so much about how others play the game, yet you are the most active and addictive, most caring player curently playing. If u only see how none of us care you find yourself the best player out there.

Wich u are not, by far.

Zaheen

BANNED
I wonder if u made a fansite of yourself zaheen? You realy seem like a 12 year old girl talking about justin bieber. Snap back to reality and realise you are only rank 1 cause we LET you be there.

I dunno why u seem to care so much about how others play the game, yet you are the most active and addictive, most caring player curently playing. If u only see how none of us care you find yourself the best player out there.

Wich u are not, by far.
And there is me thinking that all the Official Bushtarion Helpers spoke fluent English.

I couldn't care less about my Rank, it's why before last Round I have never even won the Portal award, yet I could have won it every round I played. I've even deleted at Rank 1 before, when I had 45k land and was winning by a clear mile, but I ran out of targets and deleted because I was bored.

You fail to see the significance that I am here because your pathetic contactable alliance were too crap to kill me, not because you let me be here at all. Seeing me here pains you to the extent that you all had to rage quit and delete before I kill you all so badly that you would have flooded the entire worlds sewer system with your alliances excrement.

Go look at the Round 46 BR thread, the truth hurts Elderveld.

Every single time I attacked your alliance I creamed you, even with a pure defensive set up and route, I had all your alliance running away like a bunch of little cissy pink haired trolls.

LOL

k.

Zaheen

BANNED

Wich u are not, by far.
And there is me thinking that all the Official Bushtarion Helpers spoke fluent English.

I couldn't care less about my Rank, it's why before last Round I have never even won the Portal award, yet I could have won it every round I played. I've even deleted at Rank 1 before, when I had 45k land and was winning by a clear mile, but I ran out of targets and deleted because I was bored.

You fail to see the significance that I am here because your pathetic contactable alliance were too crap to kill me, not because you let me be here at all. Seeing me here pains you to the extent that you all had to rage quit and delete before I kill you all so badly that you would have flooded the entire worlds sewer system with your alliances excrement.

Go look at the Round 46 BR thread, the truth hurts Elderveld.

Every single time I attacked your alliance I creamed you, even with a pure defensive set up and route, I had all your alliance running away like a bunch of little cissy pink haired trolls.

Elderveld

Official Helper

Wich u are not, by far.

I couldn't care less about my Rank, it's why before last Round I have never even won the Portal award, yet I could have won it every round I played.

I've even deleted at Rank 1 before, when I had 45k land and was winning by a clear mile, but I ran out of targets and deleted because I was bored.

You fail to see the significance that I am here because your pathetic contactable alliance were too crap to kill me, not because you let me be here at all. Seeing me here pains you to the extent that you all had to rage quit and delete.

The truth hurts Elderveld, you will never be as good as me.

Added bolt for more truth.

Yeah sure, ill bet the rest of LAH plus whole canoodle will confirm, that they simply could not arsed to hit you properly to kill you, cause we were simply to busy killing each other off.
I am not here to argue whit u, i'm simply saying the facts.

Your history means nothing, i have done the same thing in similair situations.

Now bugger off if u have nothing decent to say, other that messing up the whole forums again. It was all nice and peacefull whitout ur kind here.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I thought this was going to be another classic example of a Zaheen bawfest, but instead:

A wild James appears, and makes relevant and lulzy comment.

Angela

Harvester
LOL

LOL

maybe you should sing the same tune as you was doing last round you know where complained the loudest then

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'm just waiting for him to crack the classic line "I r suicide, because I don't play to win and that would be lame and I'd be as sad as u gaiz".

anchorit.jpg

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
My last post was long. So ill simplify it by comparing it to counter strike.

Ill happily lose time and time again to some one better than me till i learn to be better. I can die 10 times to one kill and still be content. Which was the case when i started playing... Then over time i learn the tricks.stop to fire a burst then keep moving. Or to quick scope. Or bunny hop across the map etc.

Id happily play some one who uses these tricks knowing if they can do it so can i. i just need to learn. But when i play and some one has an aim bot on and can head shot 6 people without them even getting a chance to aim its no fun, i cannot beat that person without cheating. And if i cheat myself the challenge is no longer there, and its no fun. So i wont.

This is true for any game even bushtarion. And i hope the comparisons between using tricks to phone numbers, and aim botting to multying are aparant