FTW vs FTF

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Coruba - its not you mate, you have done a great job so far, you should just not go FTW yet.. :p I don't think your quite ready to lead a winning group.. especially this round with 4 full allies fighting.

Max

Garden Designer
Coruba you have done a fantastic job - it's just that there are a lot of good, active alliances this round that's all, and something had to give somewhere.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Round isn't over yet. I wouldn't suggest trying to win anymore.. :p But you can still come back and enjoy the round.

Edwinn

Weeder
How can you enjoy this game with this:

Incoming:
49,462,702 staff incoming from ANQ-1 [1] eta 7. Attacking.
14,600,000 staff incoming from HC-1 [2] eta 6. Attacking.
37,998,512 staff incoming from HC-2 [3] eta 5. Attacking.
20,000,001 staff incoming from HC-3 [4] eta 4. Attacking.
5,149,711 staff incoming from HC-4 [5] eta 3. Attacking.
37,900,000 staff incoming from HC-5 [6] eta 2. Attacking.
33,915,768 staff incoming from HC-6 [7] eta 1. Attacking.
40,200,000 staff here from FL-1 [8]. Attacking for 1 tick.
51,690,000 staff here from ANQ-2 [9]. Attacking for 2 ticks.
6,000,000 staff here from ANQ-3 [10]. Attacking for 3 ticks.
Total: 296,916,694 incoming hostile.

From what I know Dimension has always been FTF, but if we'd have a chance at winning we'd take it. Obviously we don't (and never had) the chance of winning and getting completely raped was just a matter of time. I never put my number up and my activity is a little over 8 hours a day, so I don't consider myself FTW at all.

Activity and contactability aren't characteristics of FTW, it's your attitude. People who play FTW always want more and don't stop untill they're forced (either by defence or range). The more of these people you put in one alliance, the more likely it is they'll go for a win. The current player base doesn't need 20 FTW players. If you have 8 FTW players and 12 people who are quite active, willing to wake up in the middle of the night for defence and hop on your attacks you've got your FTF alliance who's gonna win the round.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Well imo any alliance is FTW - why would any alliance if given a chance not want to win the round? The only difference is how long you can last before you are cannon fodder.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Umm, There are certain alliances this round who don't want to win.. :p (mine for example, too much effort to try imo! Even though I've already worked out what we would need to do.)

Dimension (Coruba's Alliance) Claimed to be recruiting FTW before round even started. Whatever you say now, that is what will be remembered.

You were taken down by an alliance of equal size that started the round off with a name theme that had them the targets of most folks before hacks were even out. At this point, the best thing you can do is ride it out.. Incoming won't last forever.. Rebuild, move on.. Find a new purpose for the round, as I've said before, its far from over and you can have TONS of fun ^_^ Giving up is kind of pointless.

Godsend9701

Harvester
got to agree with lucky, u might be peed off now, but u can rebuild, attack the smaller people gain heaps more lands rush the bigger people who killed u, or go for stats, theres heaps of **** u can do, and its more fun

Elderveld

Official Helper
Take an example to obnx last round. We got raped into oblivion, non-stop incs after the night me+wouter hit sleep and the rest of the ally suicide defended. More and more people got killed + land raped. But... we suck it up and waited for the incs to fade. Then we rebuild. Raped RSF, and finished strong on rank 2.

in these moments, an alliance is tested for FTF/FTW.

FTF will stay in, wait till its over and start over again.
FTW will leave, go solo cause they cant handle it no more... or quit.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Don't get me wrong I won't be quitting - just disappointed. Every alliance I have joined fails the same way is all - hard not to take it personally

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Perhaps you should try to get out of your comfort zone and get into an alliance with someone you don't know at all! I did that in Mo Dakka and Combo.. Met a lot of great folks ^_^ Some of them stuck around!

Godsend9701

Harvester
Take an example to obnx last round. We got raped into oblivion, non-stop incs after the night me+wouter hit sleep and the rest of the ally suicide defended. More and more people got killed + land raped. But... we suck it up and waited for the incs to fade. Then we rebuild. Raped RSF, and finished strong on rank 2.

in these moments, an alliance is tested for FTF/FTW.

FTF will stay in, wait till its over and start over again.
FTW will leave, go solo cause they cant handle it no more... or quit.

lol so true, we got our arses kicked haha

Godsend9701

Harvester
Perhaps you should try to get out of your comfort zone and get into an alliance with someone you don't know at all! I did that in Mo Dakka and Combo.. Met a lot of great folks ^_^ Some of them stuck around!

took the words from my mouth, i dont believe i meet leeroy, DA, and afew others that way :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Heres your FTF allie:

Least Life: Ask No Quarter alliance members have been marked as online for the most amount of ticks.
Most Aggressive: Ask No Quarter alliance members have sent out a total of 2,680 hostile mobs.

I would suggest sorting your **** together instead of putting worthless labels on other alliances, just so you can have an excuse.

GUUUff

Planter
Heres your FTF allie:

Least Life: Ask No Quarter alliance members have been marked as online for the most amount of ticks.
Most Aggressive: Ask No Quarter alliance members have sent out a total of 2,680 hostile mobs.

I would suggest sorting your **** together instead of putting worthless labels on other alliances, just so you can have an excuse.

worthless or the truth? now ur the one making excuses :)

edit: just admit it, also why would ftf ally recall from even BRs? (esp when u have more land and higher score already)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Worthless, because it means nothing and it affects either alliance in no way.
You're the one making excuses as you're fixating on this ftw/ftf battle for quite some time now.
And I don't why we would recall, I'm not the one spying for recalls. But on that note... Why would a FTW alliance recall from an even BR when they have more land and score?

What I'm saying is... you'd benefit from spending more time analyzing your own alliance's flaws than ours.

Elderveld

Official Helper
That is just bull! So everyone that attacks, sees defence, and then recalls is instantly FTW?

Max

Garden Designer
Can't we just bury the hatchet and admit that ANQ have outplayed all the other alliances this round? ¬¬

TBH they've shot themselves in the foot at the moment, since they would really have rather used their troop setup to rush the rank 1. Mass suicide guys... it's not too late :D