Experiences With World Owners

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I can't give a +1 after being backstabbed by Godsend for no reason.

But, +1 to Tiger. Tried to help me work it out and whatnot, and other than the backstab, which ofc Tiger had no control over, it's been a fun PW.

Last edited:

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Except... there wasn't a reason.

If there *was* a reason, he would've mentioned one, instead of just going "umm... i have my reasons herp derp"

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
+1 for Frijj's PW - he responded well to suggestions when the world was growing slightly stagnant after a week and got a restart. Plus the high insurance, pure solo world style was entertaining and rewarding, even with minimal activity! Thanks Frijj!!!

If this is what you all require, then I can also do this? If it raises the enjoyment?

A few have come to me saying how the enjoyment have lowered..the main aim was to give all a fun time.

Zaheen

BANNED
+1 for Frijj's PW - he responded well to suggestions when the world was growing slightly stagnant after a week and got a restart. Plus the high insurance, pure solo world style was entertaining and rewarding, even with minimal activity! Thanks Frijj!!!

If this is what you all require, then I can also do this? If it raises the enjoyment?

A few have come to me saying how the enjoyment have lowered..the main aim was to give all a fun time.
Yes the solo world that was restarted was really fun. I think Martin won it, but only because I let him ;p

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Yes the solo world that was restarted was really fun. I think Martin won it, but only because I let him ;p

Well, if you say something in the normal PW thread and see what others feel?

Zaheen

BANNED
Well, if you say something in the normal PW thread and see what others feel?
I think me and Martin already said it, less starting land and less funds...about the solo play, I always prefer solo play over allied but it's your PW so you set up the rules.

I know Capture The Flag was extremely fun, but nobody ever hosts that and I don't even know if it's still available.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
pfft restart the world so more people can continue to do 2or 3vs1 :/ no thanks.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
+1 for some fun settings, and giving me and n0c0 something to do for a few hours - Just cannot give anymore time to another world after realising I have work and another world to do stuff in, too.

Thanks for the fun guys, but 5min ticks was a bit demanding for me! :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
+1 to that pw hosted by the two guys. Best fun per tick ratio ever.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
+1 Hailstone. Short notice PW but listened to advice on the settings, and even after being unlucky with his own personal account, didn't reset the world for his own personal gain. Thanks!

Zer0

Harvester
-1 on Joe's PW, after 1 restart, 1 "accidental" delete (lol), and countless multies to feed himself with troops using puppets, now he has enabled sleep mode so I can't attack him so that he remains rank 1, good game well played maybe next time if he doesn't want to dedicate enough time to win he should make bounty lower and insurance higher

jessicatan

Pruner
-1 on joe's pw, after 1 restart, 1 "accidental" delete (lol), and countless multies to feed himself with troops using puppets, now he has enabled sleep mode so i can't attack him so that he remains rank 1, good game well played maybe next time if he doesn't want to dedicate enough time to win he should make bounty lower and insurance higher

hahahaha